Why Hasn't 'Star Wars' Hired a Female Director?

really makes you think

It actualy great idea, it will crash even harder.
Post names, digits do the magic.

They should really catch up to the times baka
star wars is basically an sjw float parade so everyone needs to match the skin identify

Really activates my almonds

This. Christ, this. Burn, bitch. Burn.

It's funny how in Star Wars the rebels are literally terrorists like isis.

Really makes you think

>force awakens was a literal retread step by step of new hope, right down to the astoundingly lazy death star but even bigger, and the way it made the empire to parallel Nazis made George Lucas look positively subtle
the prequels were shit, but at least they had some fucking effort in them

Because anything that involves women in any sort of power is destined to crash and burn.

see:
Brazil
Germany
DNC

It's not enough that the writer literally admitted that the film is designed to be an allegory to a diverse group of non-whitemen fighting the white supremacy, or that every star wars movie from now until disney implodes has to have a diverse cast of unrealistic characters and horrible actors that only get cast because we better not have more than 1 white male in a single scene unless they're the bad guys.

No, we need to also replace all of the behind-the-scenes staff with women and brown people. That's the solution. Fuck em all. Get rid of all of the white writers, the male director, that guy that gets coffee? Is he white? Fuck it he can stay he doesn't make half of what we make.

I miss star wars.
On a side note, why do actresses do this fucking face so much?
The slightly opened slack-jawed look?

At least the prequels felt like fucking star wars movies.

Nina hartley is the only female director in the entire world.

>gender is a societal construct, there's absolutely zero difference between males and females, shitlord

>oh my god we need a strong independent womyn to direct star wars to bring her uniquely feminine viewpoints and abilities to the table

really makes you think doesnt it :^)

It's the "I'm acting" face

Stop trying to take jobs off the jews you nazi sympathiser.

When people say feminazi they weren't being literal.

In the middle of movie I got fed up with this marry sue bulshit.
Stoping lazor with force was cool, but that dude under mask is ugu like rotten potato.
Its sad that emo with daddy issues was best poart of this film.

Because female directors suck

They have us trained to look for sexism and racism as the first reason why something happened.

>star wars
>crash

No one would care. It will make a billion easy no matter who directs it

Also who is watching this shit anymore. Disney is jewing you again

Because diversity is only something to push on whites. Of course the top of hollywood is dominated by male jews, that's where the power is.

oh no no no man. penelope spheeris. if out have not seen The Decline of Western Civilisation parts 1 and 2 do so now. 1 is about punk rock and 2 is about heavy metal. great movies. and she did waynes world.

also martha coolidge and penny marshall

star wars was already ruined by these bitches get this going viral and we might be able to stop the production of the other movies

>On a side note, why do actresses do this fucking face so much?
>The slightly opened slack-jawed look?

It hides their frown lines and makes them look vulnerable and innocent.

All women do it to a degree, it's just milder duckface.

They're perpetually deceptive, unconsciously so.

same reason the president isn't female

I hope they hire Amy Schumer or Lena Dunham

this is not true. but the idea that "x" film has to have a woman or man or nigger or tranny director is pretty stupid and racist and sexist and does no good for the film. a film needs a good director. an appropriate director.

like imagine trantino directing the next amy schumer comedy. it just wouldn't fit.

Because women ruin everything

How more cucked this movie can get?

>women receive compensation for writing articles like this
When do men get to be the oppressed class?

why hasn't star wars hired a muslim director

why hasn't star wars hired a gay director

why hasn't star wars hired a disabled director

why hasn't star wars hired a native american director

why hasn't star wars hired a tranny director

why hasn't star wars hired a bi-genderfluid pansexual demi-kin director

Star Wars hates men and white people now.

>Also who is watching this shit anymore.

I watch every sci fi with my dad at the big screen.

I don't go there to break apart the movie piece by piece and analyse it.
I read books for that purpose. Movies are for switching off and enjoying
basically what amounts to a kids show nowadays.

Lena Dunham could work. she's even got a film in the criterion collection. right alongside such auteurs as orson welles, rainer fassbinder, and michael bay (armageddon is in the criterion collection fyi)

It is already ruined.

To find out where you stand in the power structure, simply determine who you are not allowed to criticize.

There was so much propaganda it wasn't even funny

Bump

Run it into the ground.

you are cucked congrats

>Lena Dunham could work. she's even got a film in the criterion collection.

hahaha….
that movie is an hour an half episode of girls.
We truly have fallen as a society if that is consider a noteworthy example of an american created art form..

Its never fucking enough for these people. Huge mistake to even entertain them in the first place.

At least I still have Warhammer

>women in charge of writing/directing sci-fi

aaaayyyyy

Lol it's funny how one of typical cuck's favorite franchises is being absolutely destroyed before their eyes and they just take it. Star Wars is gay, the only good thing to ever come out of that franchise was the clone wars animated cartoon.

>lack of trigger discipline

That's why I haven't seen it. I can't watch anything new. Tried watching the Vacation reboot the other night and I turned it off about half way through. You know a jew wrote a movie when the swastika gets mentioned within the first 10 minutes.

Why is Greedo dressing up as Han?

tfw the disgusting troll people at hobby shops keep sjw at bay.

but for how long? tabletop games are ripe with shit for them to complain about.

Why hasn't there been a transgender wookiee?
Why haven't there been same-sex Yoda marriages?
Why hasn't Darth Vader's voice been a WHITE MALE?

These Marxist faggots will never be satisfied.

My guess is they hate women but it's just a guess really

Are there even any good movies directed by a woman ?

because there are almost no female directors

I guess we'd all sell out for 4 fucking billion dollars.

They still want to make money of the franchise... But at this point who cares I'm not going to be bothered with watching the new ones 4 disasters in a row was really enough.

Empire was hated long before it started blowing up planets. Why?

Obvious femposter m8

Same reason Trump is hated long before he's even president. He's leading a white supremacist organization.

what does it matter?

it also hasnt hired an albino director

answer: it doesnt matter, to me
and the fact that it doesnt, is all that matters to me.

how do we stop these alt-left bigots?

Obviously because Jew Jew Abrams is a misogynist who oppresses the women and blacks..

>we need female ideas
>men and women are the same
Wew lad, really makes you think.

So the Empire were human supremacists? Then why did Luke say he hated them in the beginning of A New Hope?

God damn. I didn't want to live to see Star wars crash and burned with no survivors.

Yeah i dont know why we havent really gone after (((Hollywood))). We could beat them or at least expose them so easily with their own Diversity Agenda.

Emma Watson

Now do you kaffir regret giving the vaginal jew rights?

This guy looks like an ultra-giga-faggot. This is where it's at.

I bet she couldn't even describe the starship enterprise. Fucking gooks mang.

Lena Dunham to direct if multiples

nobody cares about tabletop games so you're safe

>thinking kaffir is plural form
kaffir detected

You ever feel like beating someone's brains in with a baseball bat?

No, the empire was WHITE supremacists, check your privilege. I can't even right now.

wanes world is a good movie directed by a woman. so is big.

>Batman is Mary Sue
>Superman is Mary Sue
>every fucking male iconic caracter (maybe not tony montana) is a Mary Sue

>nitpickando about female mary su

What about Luke Skywalker?
Han solo?
Lando?

Is it true now that Luke Skywalker is gay in the canon ?

they're gary stu

Luke has always been too perfect, even without his hand and parents

Lando and Han are not leading roles

EXISTING characters in a franchise being overpowered and hyper competent is one thing. Adding new female/black/ muh feels characters for DIVERSITY! and making them more competent than the characters people actually like without earning it is complete bullshit.
When they brought in an asian batgirl and gave her super body reading powers that make her a better martial artist than Batman is major bullshit (in fact any female being better than an elite martial artist is serious bullshit, including shiva).
When they made supergirl stronger than superman for REASONS and to hype supergirl in DC Comics a few years ago it was bullshit.

>Luke has always been too perfect, even without his hand and parents

Too perfect? Got any examples of luke displaying unreasonable ability?

>asian batgirl

pls someone tell public opinion that a smart chinese is still a stereotype

amy schumer

destroying this starkiller base using one spaceship and luck

Became one with the force, wielded one light saber but it looked like, to everyone else, like was swinging 40 at the same time.

>Too perfect? Got any examples of luke displaying unreasonable ability?

The only two things he did very well without much training in A New Hope is swinging over a hole while holding his sister and using the force to guide the missile into the hole at the end of the trench run.

The only other things he is good at is shooting and piloting, which is not odd since he is a farm boy. Farm boys know how to shoot. It's also set up to explain his piloting skills. Luke and his friends have nothing better to do than supe up old, surplus, light fighters, the T-16 and turn them into stunt planes. That is why Luke wants to go to Tosche Station to get power converters.

Why are the women white? Hell, why are there still whites at all?

Fucking normie. Get out of Sup Forums, faggot. Starkiller base wasn't even Luke's kill.

>destroying this starkiller base using one spaceship and luck

He had a squadron with him. He didn't go there alone, he just happened to be the last guy left alive.

>destroying this starkiller base using one spaceship and luck

That wasn't a property of him... That was the plan developed by the rebel alliance. It was a major flaw in the starkiller base.

If you're saying luke shouldn't have been able to shoot it, again, it was the PLAN developed by the rebel alliance. It's not something that should have been impossible in the first place, just unlikely.

Luke spent the first movie developing his skill. And at the very end of the movie, he used it to improve his aim and timing beyond the level of a normal pilot. He was a trained jedi, and he used his force abilities to help him.

Compare that to rey who was never trained as a jedi, and yet uses force abilities to overpower someone who has obviously spent a very long time training as a force user.

I thought Kylo Ren was a pretty cool guy. Destroys planets and kills his father and doesn't afraid of nothing

>Why are the women white?

this

BOYCOTT THE NORMATIVE AGENDA

#NotMyStarWars

ok I am sorry

>Luke spent the first movie developing his skill. And at the very end of the movie, he used it to improve his aim and timing beyond the level of a normal pilot. He was a trained jedi, and he used his force abilities to help him.

It was more of a hail mary throw attempt that succeeded because he was naturally attuned to the force.

Tbh Rey was a boring character. I just wanted to see her tits. Every new character was uninteresting besides Kylo Ren

>rey
>tits
choose one

The comparison to be made should be Rey vs Luke and Obi Wan. Rey is supposed to be in the same position as Luke, being late to learn that she is Force sensitive and struggling to catch up, yet by the end of the movie she shows to have greater control of Force than Obi Wan did in A New Hope.

Luke was introduced to the force by a Jedi Knight. Rey simply had plot armor.

>It was more of a hail mary throw attempt that succeeded because he was naturally attuned to the force.

Yea, but any of the pilots could have done it, in principle.
He used the force to improve his odds, but that's completely reasonable since he spent the movie training to use the force.

>>rey
>>tits
>choose one

When God was rolling her IRL character for her, too many tit points got allocated towards teeth.