Trump literally just risked ruining US-Chinese relations...

>Trump literally just risked ruining US-Chinese relations, by calling the president of Taiwan because he wants to build hotels there
*Sips tea*

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/02/donald-trump-calls-taiwans-president-tsai-ing-wen-risking-diplomatic/
archive.is/jcrb3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SAGE

>WAH PRESIDENT TRUMP IS A RIGHT WING FASCIST
>his first act is to confirm the independence of countries oppressed by a foreign power like Taiwan, countries that the lefts golden-black child was happy to ignore
Fucking pottery, this is what it looks like to have a leader with convictions and a spine, free Tibet when?

Yep
This
/thread

Because he took a congratulatory phone call?

>Chinks right now

*Finishes tea*

Taiwan has a manly body for a female president

China dismisses Donald Trump's call with Taiwan president as 'small trick' by Taipei: telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/02/donald-trump-calls-taiwans-president-tsai-ing-wen-risking-diplomatic/

Maybe China should not get butthurt so easily. Maybe China should stop acting so tough.

4D Chess. Liberals want to be complete pussies towards China and to start a war with Russia over a dick measuring contest. You can't make this shit up.

That's really offensive.

That's how asian females are

Answer your voicemail, user

Maybe Russia should not get so butthurt so easily and accept the no fly zone in Syria when Hilary wins the recount.

>Makes a huge mistake by taking a call from the president of Taiwan, without
>Whines about it on Twitter
what a great President-elect

China needs to give up on Taiwan already; the island is essentially independent with its own military force and all, and has been for decades.

The Chinese Government's official position is that this is a picture of Barack Obama sitting down with a known terrorist and official enemy of the state.

I think a phone call to wave his dick to the ROC will blow over.

>Russia and Syria are allies
>China and Taiwan are... allies?
This fucking retard.

Freeing Tibet would be way too good to be true
Stop getting my hopes up Sup Forums you're killing me

he called taiwan to tell them their on their own if they dont start building their own military and relying on american welfare.

Hopefully china will now take them back!
hahahaha

A
FUCKING
CHRISTMAS
PRESENT

>*Sips tea*
I'm not entirely sure why what you are drinking is relevant.

>*Sips tea*

It get a pic related sort of vibe from it

Liberals are freaking out more the China.

I haven't seen this second (in a series?) one

What's all this sips tea bullshit.

>tfw i unironically drink tea

Coffee is too strong for me senpai, and i need to keep the eating urges in check somehow.

Did America gain anything out of this except to appear retarded?

32D chess and all how does AMERICA (not Trump) gain from unilaterally re-recognizing Taiwan, besides just to rustle China.

And as said, Taiwan's been receiving munitions from America under Obama. Do you now notice the hypocrisy?

It's not like our government isn't corrupt as fuck as well.

Here is what Soren Pind has done since getting elected for like, what, a little over one year ago?:

>campaign around the country to convince people to surrender DK sovereignty to the EU
>try to build the biggest surveilance network in human history, gave up when he realized it would cost more than our entire GDP
>spend three months talking about how nationalists are the real enemies and not radical islamists
>try to build slightly smaller surveilance network, fail because his period is up
>become minister of education, immediately starts building special 'prayer rooms' for muslims all over the country

How can one man do so much damage? How is he even in the same party as Inger Stojberg?

Hay man, expanding territory is hard.

>Taiwan: Liberal democracy
>China: Repressive shithole

Why do we support China again? Do we really need their cheap crap that badly?

why is China telling the president who he can and can't speak to on the phone?

Nuke all communists

Funny how every leftist is suddenly an expert on Taiwan, isn't it?

The President of the United States, the greatest military power on earth, does not need to explain himself to anyone for taking a fucking phone call.

The Demorcrats better grow some balls or it is going to be a 16 year Trump/Pence wombo combo.

Trump didn't make the call you fat fucking nigger.

Here I am sipping tea on a frosty Saturday morning in Scotland and I'm more informed than you, you worthless cunt.

Taiwan is a non-country.

>letting china dictate who you are allowed to talk to
the time of spineless globalists is over, fuckboi

>reading Trump's twitter makes you "more informed"
>falling for damage control

top kek

I'm all in favor of Trump talking to Taiwan but the way he tries to worm out of it by lying is just pathetic. The meeting was set up ahead of time.

Stop, I can only get so erect.

The Taiwanese news has been stating that they phoned him. Link - archive.is/jcrb3

You think my only news source is trumps twitter? What the fuck even are you m8.

Trump has already acknowledged the policy that was in place since the seventies. China will have to accept Trump is his own man. You want him on his knees while he represents your obese ass?

You sound like a cuck sellout son.

Do you faggots really only care about the physical act and not the intent?

It's not like the phone rang and Trump was like
>well WHO could that be? I guess I'll pick it up! why it's China's sworn enemy, Taiwan! I guess I'll have a nice conversation with them. What an unexpected event that just occurred.

Even the news article you posted shows that it was planned.

OP is from fucking 9fag. He should go back to the trash bin he belongs.

Fuck off OP, we don't need your cancer here.

>Pissing off the 2nd largest economy in the world so he can have more business in a country of 23 million.

No. More fake news lies.

Taiwan basically owns all the biggest companies in china anyway. You think those stupid communists knew how to build iphones by themselves?

Taiwan>China
The entire world can burn as long as communism burns with it.

The mental gymnastics here is astounding:

"Lmao they called him was he supposed to reject the call???"

"Uhhh guyssss Taiwan is a democracy we should recognize them not China, OFC!"

"Lmao he's just playing 4d Chess ;) Liberals are so dumb"

I've even seen people in other threads that are pro-war with China.

The country that owns most of our debt. Who could force us into poverty if they wanted to. Who has been our economic ally for literal generations. Who is attempting to transfer from a manufacturing economy to a service economy.

It's not WHAT YOU DO. It's HOW YOU PLAY THE GAME.

And if this was Chess, we just gave up one of our knights. How many more pieces can we afford to lose before we go into checkmate?

More importantly, HOW LONG WILL Sup Forums DEFEND THIS IGNORANT CUNT BEFORE SNAPPING OUT OF IT?

Taiwan is the rightful China government, I hope trumps sanctions the shit out of China.

Taiwan News is one of the oldest newspapers in Taiwan. I'm sure you're not calling it fake news?

>>not understanding that you need to have a public and a private image
Hillary was right about something

This is why you lost. When you tel outright lies that people can see with 30 seconds of research it only makes them hate you more and increases their support for trump.

The more you hate him, the more we like him.

It's got nothing to do with hotels and everything to do with sending a message to Peking that he isn't a limp wristed pussy like Obama.

>owns debt
So you mean we have their money and they have the IOUs?

Sinopec
China National Petroleum
State Grid Corporation
China Mobile
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China
China Construction Bank
Agricultural Bank of China
China State Construction Engineering
Bank of China
Noble Group
China National Offshore Oil
China Railway Construction
SAIC Motor
China Railway Engineering
China Life Insurance
Sinochem Group
FAW Group
Dongfeng Motor Group
China Southern Power Grid
China Development Bank

You’re saying these are all Taiwanese?
Don’t answer that question.

The biggest Taiwanese company (also present in Mainland China) is Foxconn, which is about 3 times less wealthy than Sinopec (China’s #1).
Then next one (Pegatron) then is 10 times smaller.

Is....is it good?

REMEMBER WHEN THE WORLD WAS IN PEACE?

REMEMBER WHEN DRUMPF WAS FUCKING UP THE INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS?

REMEMBER WHEN DRUMPF WANST PRESIDENT?

REMEMBER

A man who is not President, but is a prevalent business owner wishes to build hotels there.

I dont understand what the problem with this is

Good, fuck communist China. I hope all their leaders get executed and the legitimate ROC government is able to move into the mainland once again.

>suck Russian dick
>anger China

what could go wrong :^)

>we were born just in time to invade China

Who was born just in time to invade China? Why would I go to war because some dumbfuck wants to build a few hotels? Eat shit. If it was something legitimate, I'd fight for it... But not over a fabricated war.

World is still in peace you German expatriate.

You don't understand how debt works, do you?

>not wanting to kill marxists because the opportunity presents itself

And you call yourself an American.

5D chess

>want to take on China
>Media has aligned against you, pro China
>Decide to show what cunts China are to swing the narrative in your favour
>Pick up the phone to Taiwan