Sup Forums thinks they can refute this

>Sup Forums thinks they can refute this

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaslighting
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/sweden-mansplaining-hotline-sexist-men-dominate-lines-blocked-for-women-colleagues-a7431201.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What the fuck is gaslighting?

Is it putting a lighter up your ass?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaslighting

> modern western woman will wait till man stops speaking and will listen to any word he says

>tells them it's just a buzzword used to discredit anything they don't like
>they use to word to discredit what he said

pure pottery

>>Sup Forums thinks they can refute this
Easy.
>Buzzfeed

>fuck logic and objectivity and shiiieet
Smart women are smart, dumb women are dumb, guess which is category that one falls in.

In the category of 95%.

Cuntsplaining is real

>95%
The percentage of alcoholics in Russia?

You can't go around explaining things

wow, so difficult

lets try:
subjective.
that was tough.

The precentage of cunt in (You).

women irreversibly BTFO

Notch has been doing nothing but sitting on his minecraft bucks and banter with sjws on twitter

one of the rare based swedes

If you haven't figured out that we need to exterminate these people yet I feel bad for you.

He has fuck you money, and he is exploiting it for the bants.

I love this man, he's rich as fuck and just spends his day shitposting on Twitter and trolling SJWs.

That guy is a faggy gay fag though
>we all equal nshiet men and women can be both be bad an shiet
Women should be illiterate

Funny how he was a total SJW till his wife left him.
Now he's like us. Bitter and angry.

Women being the dominant person in a relationship is what is destroying society.
When the man leads everyone is a right wing upstanding person.
When a woman leads they just keep pushing and pushing for more bullshit trying to provoke men to go full 1488.

>t. ibn abdul muhammad bin sultan al akbar jihad bin saud

that's just the man being a pussy though, if you want to be dominant in a relationship then be dominant, if she tries to threaten you with no sex then tell her to fuck off and send her a video of you fucking a random whore

disagreeing with a feminist

Men has to mansplain everything, because women constantly cuntfuse every issue.

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/sweden-mansplaining-hotline-sexist-men-dominate-lines-blocked-for-women-colleagues-a7431201.html

>make mansplaining hotline to help women who are literally shaking right now after being mansplained to
>everyone who calls is a man mansplaining why the hotline isnt needed

THEY CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It shocks me how much men in society acquiesce to the trivialities of women. 99% of women are paper tigers. They're animals in the wild constantly mock charging every man they come across so that they can breed with the ones that don't flinch. If a woman uses the word "mansplain" to you in a derogatory way, you give her that "here's your chance to convince me you were just kidding or you're going to find out how expendable you are" look and if she doesn't get the picture, you leave her where you found her like a piece of candy that slipped out of your hand and landed in dog shit.

You know what pisses me off about you. Never in your life have you taken responsibility for yourself. Problems with authority? It's a conspiracy. Can't make friends? Everyone sucks but you. Beat up by too many niggers? Time to use scientific racism to put yourself above them.

Geez, I do the last one to you. I can't respect you. You never admit you're wrong, you just play mental gymnastics. Your self-abzorbtion is ruining my character as well. I look down on you even though I shouldn't and it's turning me arrogant because your self-imposed retardation makes me think I'm better than you. And that's wrong.

What's even sadder is that you don't question authority, you just lick the boots of another authority that pretends to be rebellious. You spit out your party's policies positively verbatim and without doubt, like a slave.

The worst part of all, that's how you get away with it. You're hypocritical, you're a deceitful, and your narcissism is contagious. Congratulations, I admit defeat, asshole.

Emotional manipulation to the extreme. Had an ex who were an expert in it.

The entire Constitution of the United States of America is mansplaining.

a better title would be 27 women waiting patiently to shop for dresses to look sexier to their male owners

>all those buzzwords

>that kafka trap

I swear to mi mum if someone ever accuses me of "mansplaining" I'm going to accuse them of "cuntsplaining" or "womoaning" or something equally retarded.

Just don't give them attention. Don't reply to them.
Women are not exciting or intelligent by default. Let them have their own childlike societies where they dumb down themselves even further.

>I wouldn't have to mansplain if you stopped cuntfusing the issue

I doubt he was. Notch has always been a Sup Forumsirgin.

Stop mansplaining us.

>I canĀ“t listen to facts but I want people to take me seriously as a diplomat/politician

>women get paid to not pay attention at their jobs

Sliding this thread

>101320150

Is this pasta al dente?

>womoaning
Shit, I'm stealing this one

What about vaginaruppting