longest life span in the world

> longest life span in the world
> lowest crime rate in the world
> world class food
> world class electronics
> world class education
> zero sjw problems
> legally own Sup Forums

Have you bowed down to the rising sun today?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9TuSvDPSY1U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes i bow down to the rising sun empire but not to you unless you have helped japan become japan what it is.

They have SJW problems though.

youtube.com/watch?v=9TuSvDPSY1U

This is all good and fine except for the fact that you would get BTFO by white countries again if you went to war.

Hey, English teacher, can you stop shitposting about Nippon already?
Do the women there hate you so much that you have to waste your time shitposting here instead of spending time with them?

Your economy will collapse unless you get your demographics back in order.

how is that waifu technology coming along?

longest life span in the world

Not true. Learn about how they collect and manipulate data.

lowest crime rate in the world

Not true. Learn about how they collect and manipulate data.

world class food

Food is good but no better or worse than any other country. It gets bland after a while as not a large variety of tastes.

world class electronics

copied/stolen from others.

world class education

you must be a complete moron if you think that. As it stands the top university in Japan barely scrapes the league tables of the world.

zero sjw problems

Apart from me!

legally own Sup Forums

But for how much longer!

>bow
You misspelled bomb

>highest suicide rate in the world
>known for killing themselves throughout history
I'd say kys japan but they're already doing that

THEIR ECONOMY IS SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

So, OP, are you an english teacher or military guy?

>SJW in Japan
You're going to ruin your country.
You should just leave it.
Go somewhere more suited to your faggotry.

>Have you bowed down to the rising sun today?
KEK you are chinks looks like you need to catch another nuke. Lets hope the radiation will mutate the slant eye gene its such an eye sore KEK.

Is this why you are there? So you can increase the crime. More migrants Japan will get, more their crime will rise.

explain yourself, no sources here my friend

Daily reminder that Japan is a fascinating country that you should visit, but you should also thank dog you were not born there.

yep this is true, great country and work ethic but you guys are fucking some pressure ridden motherfuckers. societal pressures in japan suck. muh elders fuck them

Wife is Japanese, I'm a stay at home husband. Living the good life lads. She's on her way home now to sit on my face. Enjoy your Saturday night

Shouldn't you be in hub with the rest of the English teachers? Jog on

is she hot at least

wat

All the jap women I've ever met have been the most submissive creatures I have ever met.

it's cloudy and grey today here senpai ;_;

>Have you bowed down to the rising sun today?
Because all fucking tojos are fucking subhumans.

But are you multicultural?
Checkmate.

fuck you poland you had to start ww2 with your genocide of ethnic germans

no idiot

We need Japanese allies working with Team Trump, that's quite an impressive record you have *Humble Bow*

funny how the US flag has stars in it as well.

just like the EU flag

huh my dim witted cuntmen?

germans deserve genocide though

even today they themselves realize this and are trying to suffocate themselves with immigration

yes they are cucked

jews are the reason your flag looks like a bleeding anus

No i actually do bow down to japan its superior

The Japanese secret might be iodine consumption; the average Jap consumes ten times the recommended amount from seaweed and seafood.

On the other hand, most of Africa is iodine deficient.

Dem birthrates tho

are you retarded jews didint have contact with japan till after the war. japs were not jew infiltrated till then, that was their flag a meatball

> Japanese penis so smarr doe

>bowing down to a country with collapsing demographics and herbivore men

thank you, i'll pass

Says the nation who can't triforce

>not true
Source?

I'll give you the food card. Peruvian food is the best one.
>copied stolen from others
The unique way to compete against the enterprise economy in the 70 was the device manufacturing.
>education
It's high class education. You don't know how the rest of the world teach their potential professionals.
>own Sup Forums
>do they?
Yes
>sjw
It's obvious what you are. You don't know shit about what you are talking about.

BASED NIPPON

>Imperial Japan, best Japan

I wish we've had genocided them, now they're coming back saying "papa settled here in 1943, itz muh legal property nao, you dirty gommie". Literally like jews.

> world class food
>uncooked fish
>rice

you forgot
>4 inch cocks

where the fuck is your military?

>american
>sees meatballs
please don't look at my flag as a grill net

>threw away the glorious days of 90's nippon car technology in favor for stupid fucking small eco boxes

get bent

The SJW's already fucked up vidya gaemz, what says manga and anime isn't next?

The only time I came on here when I lived there was at work. My boss was fucking retarded, and if I didn't have an shit to translate I could just fuck off, or do the Japanese thing: pretend that I was doing work.

cooking deletes flavour in many cases

ファックオフ外人

I look at your flag an see a survivor.

the fuck you going on about

see
Australia's a little slow to the race.

cooking also deletes parasites. fuck flavor

>Says the nation who aren't allowed to have guns.
Please uncuck yourself immediately.

Why would I bow down to a country that got nuked and utterly cucked during WW2?

thats why they eat raw shit and down it with alcohol

not only fires to kill insurgents on your food

yeah thanks for that btw greatest ally

Fresh meat shouldn't contain pathogens.

because you bow down to everybody.

MEATBALL

>this faggot dunno much about the subject

>not only fires to kill insurgents on your food

No, I don't watch anime.

>Literally muh dick...

you fucking disgust me. If you were a woman I suppose you'd think this is an acceptable mate?

Not an English teacher. Living an easier life than you. Don`t visit the hub and don`t use jog on. FFS the only people who use that term of fuckwit actors pretending to be tough.

Show a qualitative comparative statistic to my country.

Also, I would rather live fighting against cultural marxists than live in your capitol of degeneracy. Your country is pro-cp and against genuine christian values.

Sudoko yourself you pathetic noodle-samurai.

of course not
its not circumcised

I visited a few days ago. Despite its reputation for cleanliness, the streets are actually pretty dirty. There are no garbage cans anywhere so people pile their trash up by the side of the road. There is a homeless problem but it tends to be swept to one side and ignored. The food is pretty much the same all over, there isn't much variety. The reputation for politeness doesn't hold up all that well - it's more a case of passive-aggressive distance-keeping and not wanting to trouble yourself with other people. While young people and women are friendly to gaijin, middle-aged men and older are extremely bitter and rude to foreigners. People spit in the streets and litter cigarettes everywhere. There really isn't any historical architecture left - everything was rebuilt in the last hundred years or designed for domestic tourism. Most of the buildings are flatpack, look the same and are covered in rust, dirt or corregated plastic.

That said, they do have some nice dishes, a couple of the shrines are really cool, their media is pretty enjoyable, and they do have all basic amenities, like running water, covered. Onsen are really worthwhile too. If you go, enjoy it for what it is, but don't expect it to be anything like the stereotype.

He can`t. Virtually impossible to compare two different countries because they all have a different standard of data collecting and interpretation.

Japan prides itself with longevity so has to fudge the figures. Easiest way to prove that is the blip just after the tsunami.

>Amerifat weebo offend at my Japanese joke because he is too fat to see his own penis.
You deserve this award.

I term it `quietly disrespectful`

How about we post dicks with timestamps faggot?
Or are you going to accept your place as intellectually and physically inferior?

i love this japan threads,keep them coming!!

ぽぴぽぴぱぱにっぽんばか

>no sjws
there literally was a black lives matter protest couple weeks ago
Also Japan is completely overrated, it's shit. I would never visit there and I hate Japanese people.

Being able to spit in public and throw ciggy wiggies anywhere in a developed country sounds pretty good to me

bretty sure japan has a huge issues with their population dynamics. Japs just aren't having sex anymore because of the animated jew so their population is shrinking and ageing. gonna cause serious issues in 10-20 yrs

>leaving out the most inquiring question of all

did you fuck any schoolgirl lolis there though?

raw meat smells like cows ass! have you ever been to the butcher? that horrible smell, how can people enjoy that?

shouldn't, but still has a 100% higher chance to fuck you up with nasty shit. especially sea stuff, fish are like parasite-magnets

Try tartare Hungbro.

>quoting: how not to do it
the post

I've seen people eat tartare next to me. I still wet the bed sometimes. no thanks polandbro

I would but I have a son and I don't want him to get molested by pedophiles that watch hentai and anime.

I never liked that shit either

always avoid it when it's being served.

I too do not trust raw meat in reality.

why is that potato crying?

He'll be fine as long as you don't let him wear a dress

You have an american flag. The land that just nearly vote a peado into the White house. The FBI actively shut down investigations that involve high ranking officials. Your son is not safe in the US either.

>sweeten edumacaction

What's with all the fucking LARPers on here?

空の盃でよくああ飽きずに献酬・・・・・・二人の議論を酒席における杯のやりとりに譬える。ただしその杯には酒が入っていない、という批判がこもる。

I was about to type that

lol'd when I read it from an american

they place is literally run by pedos and degenerates from top down

I don't know guys.... I'm gonna feel a lot safer with that wall up.

>I'm fine with this.
>Post yours and I'll reply with mine.
I'm going to name my dick fat man after I BTFO you chink ass.

>World class food
>Don't eat cheese

You son will be retired before that actually happens. Best thing give him a gun and train him to shoot at peoples kneecaps.

Raw fish is awesome. Raw horse is even better. So is TKG (fresh rice mixed with a raw egg beat in soy sauce).

>I'm gonna feel a lot safer with that wall up.

it's not going to happen

you see all those US/canada/mexico cum threads?

those are your government schills actively schilling and preparing you all to embrace that you are now all a one giant "union"

it'll only get worse, hombre.

It's not because of anime, at all.

It's for the exact same reason as in the West.

The state has replaced men in the eyes of women.

I call bullshit. Raw horse tastes of nothing but the sauce you eat it with. It over priced and is much better if you cook it.

>all cuisines must include all possible ingredients

>train him to shoot at peoples kneecaps.

and leave him alive to try to kill you another day?

no no no you shoot right between the eyes

always