So being that we have defeated the globalist...

So being that we have defeated the globalist, social justice Marxist left can we now return to glorifying the lost cause of the valiant rebels of 1861-1865? I mean the war was a direct uprising against fascism and social justice?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I thought Sup Forums was pro-Fascist, lol?

>globalist, social justice Marxist left
what did Sup Forums mean by this?

some Sup Forums

Slavery was already dead in Europe pretty much.

Industrialization made it obsolete.

Replies to the wrong post I assume?

Fascism is fucking great you cocksucker.

why is this grease stick so liked why the fuck he move and sway like a common negro. If that is what fascism has to offer no thx m8.

Looks like a monkey

Correct. Got distracted.

Confederacy would have been doomed anyway, unable to compete with the rising powers in Europe.

Fascism is dead. Your obsession with strong men taking care of you and your country is pretty much a cuck fetish.

You have to remember abolition had a mostly economic basis, it's only later that people have revisioned it so it was about identity politics. Did black people get the same rights after abolition? Nope.

Literally how can u say fascism is great when u show us a gif of a Italian who has the mannerisms of a common coon?

Not true, the confederacy was poised to annex mexico as many Mexicans openly welcomed Confederate ideology mostly anti Americanism creating an empire extending deep into south america.

>I mean the war was a direct uprising against fascism and social justice?
The war was a direct uprising against the tariff of abominations, which put a stranglehold on southern farmers and planters, it could have been deescalated but Lincoln wouldn't have that. He wanted Sherman to burn the south to the ground and have the southern economy rebuilt with slaves turned into "sharecroppers".

Lincoln was a globalist and a fascist.

>literal strawman
I hate SJWs, I hate dyed hair piercing faggots.

>He wanted Sherman to burn the south to the ground

Lordy my! Remember the six gorillion homes the wicked North burned down in Sherman's march to the sea!

Sure reddit but why did you post that pic in a thread about the American civil war?

Because OP has no idea about Marxism. Marxists hate identity politics from the liberal left.

Oh I see, but the majority of people who now follow Marxism are like that.

youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA

oh rly now?

He was a fascist of sorts but globalist isn't a good title for the guy.
>Lordy my! Remember the six gorillion homes the wicked North burned down in Sherman's march to the sea!
Sherman practiced warfare like he was facing hell incarnate. Somewhere along the line he stopped thinking of southerners as human and he killed off their property and homesteads.
That's how we got sharecropper farms, which most people recognize as overworked food producers.

OKAY??? Explain the Russian navy being docked all along the west cost to subvert pro Confederate support in californi-way?