Poos have the best food catalog on this planet

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dKkryfdtMNQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And I'm being fucking serious, it's the best tastes in the world, so many different spices and combinations and always loaded af with spoces and salt hnnnnnnng so fucking GOOD

There's not that much difference in the tastes of all the different curries.

Dumb box head.

Eww no fuck off
Italians have the best

England has the best, we invented curry and shown the poos how to make it

Only if you're a Kraut used to nigger tier food.
We, on the other hand, are not.

70%-80% of their dishes have the same color and consistency of the shits they're taking in the streets.

Their food is tasty though, if you can get past the chunky diarrhea consistency and the pea green to light brown poo color, that is.

>excrement particles in the food

no thank you

balkan food is objectively the best

>be leaf
>have restaurants from every corner of the world ran by legit expats who cook genuine foods from their home countries

the one positive of multiculturalism

veggie korma with some coriander seeds sprinkled through and naan bread
fucking choice

Kek

Conquered all of the world and still can't make good food.

But have you ever had pineapple on pizza?

Lol fuck off faggot
I'd rather eat shit
European food ranking
Italian > spain\portugal > german (inventors of burger and döner kebab)
>russian > other shitty slav food > shit >>>>>>>>>>>> frog and snail eating french faggots >>>>>>>> dogshit >>>>> british
Turkish food is good but turks are not european
>Inb4 butthurt turk says : WE ARE EUROPEAN

Hawaiian is the norm
pizza place does pig and ink
kabana and squid rings with sweet chili

Yeah italian is amazing, so many dishes for every region, also fresh produce generally

Fuck, kek.

germans got hamburgers from the Russians, who got it from Mongolians
its that shape because the mongols put meat under their saddles and it got squashed
humburg was where the Russians traded
germans moved to US
they sold hamberg steaks
some cunt wanted to walk around with them so he put it in a bun

pretty cool story

>There's not that much difference in the tastes of all the different curries.
Stop this meme, please. It's pathetically ignorant.

indian restaurants don't even serve cheeseburgers.

I have been to Greece and italy and mexico ..

All have fenom food .. No real winner here

Honestly man thye have some dank ass food. some of my favourites. Idk what this arguement is about but they have some good shit. Curry chicken, butter chicken, tons ofmango and lemon deserts plus the pita bread how could you go wrong.
>> Trump voter here, there shit is dank af if you dont beliebe me try it for yourself.
WE ONLY WANT DEPORT THE FUCKBOIS WHO CANT COOK, CLEAN, THINK, AND BELIEVE IN AMERICA.!!!
"Hijab" food as most of you homies know it is actually pretty good without all the bullshit that accompanies it.......

northern indian curries are best curries
fruity and fragrant, and not hot as fuck

99% shit from designated shitting streets on top of body parts from the Ganges?

>not just taking the best foods that others have beta tested for you

we have no reliable access to quality meats and vegetables so we'll drown everything in spices: the cuisine

Only good curries are Indian curries.
Then again I really dont like Chinese curries, just my personel taste buds but spicy food rocks, asian curry is shitty because it it dosent have any character and is worthless.

we had that thread yesterday, did you learn nothing?

chicken 65 the best indian curry nika

i'm not big on chilli, I think it ruins some flavours and is generally over powering

i'm yet to try a dish that's any good that has ground coriander seeds as its prominent flavour
it smells so nice

oh and dry chilli chicken .. and chilli nan .. fuck yeah nika

Chinese is the worst East Asian curry.

might have to move there and try it

Have to suffer 1,000,000+ people you don't need to be able to get a curry.

cant go wrong with spicy beef pot from china

You get it in plenty places in NZ but i had it in india .. it was good .. prolly a donkey testy for chicken who knows

no, i was being a wagecuck. what happen? link me to the archive or give me a search term.

THAI FOOD HANDS DOWN
If u aint larbing

is this banter?

Italian or Mexican is the best.

aw u aint had nam tok with sticky rice? u aint living

The chinks dont openly annex anything really

They just gradually migrate, outbreed, increase investment, employ their own, slowly infect the host nation.

Sydney and Auckland are perfect examples. They breed like rabits with our welfare systems also. Win win!

Mediterranean/Levantine cuisine = goat

basically spices have anti bacterial shit but not enough to do much
whites conquered world for spices because we like them (thread was why don't whites like spice) I cant remember the list off hand but the ingredient I was surprised by was carrot, which has some anti bacterial shit in it.

but yeah, spices don't save foods from going off, salt does though

Ill take Thai...its everything..sweet, salty, smokey, spicy, savory all at the same time

>French banter

Mexican is good .. I was in Mexico city this year and last year.. only fucking tacos !! but i took this pic of a bomb i got

للأسف اكلنا خره مع اننا عرب

I love afghani (not Levant, but close) charcoal grills
the yoghurt sauces are great too

MA man pic related

we get suspicious when arabs keep secrets

Yarp, Italy wins. That said, Greek food is also excellent, and the Irish do actually eat much better than the British. Lots of fresh seafood, well prepared, and not just taters. I will say that throughout the UK, the fresh bread and excellent cheeses help to make up for the shittiness of most of their cuisine. They also excel at sweets, baked goods and desserts generally, and the basic old school Cornish meat pasties are actually good as well. Their gin is also the best out there.

But never, ever ingest British pizza. Just don't.

I do love Indian food. A bit hard on the gut but incredibly flavorful. There are several restaurants near me which offer "Middle Eastern" cuisine, basically an amalgam of Greek, Turkish, and Lebanese food--it's fucking fantastic. Yes, kebabs are great. Chicken schwarma is fantastic too.

Bump with mexican tacos .. My heaven on a grill

It literally is.

ah, i get it now. you thought i meant that spices were used as preservatives (to keep foods from getting spoiled). no, not that at all. more like, "our soil gives birth to tasteless food/our animals eat garbage so their meat it awful so that's why we need spices".

i do now that india has a huge population of vegetarians and people who eat fruits though, so there's that.

Its not the same .. get off your ass and go to other countrys

ah, yeah, that is what I thought
I didn't really want to bring it up but
have you noticed how civil we have all become in this thread
a thread embracing different cultures

I don't want to think about what that implies

french is the best. its not even up for debate.

Chinese food in general has never impressed me much, though some of it's fairly tasty.

Japanese food is far more interesting--and healthy. Not for all tastes, but when it's good, it's fucking amazing.

They do have some awesome cuisine.

Iceland is best

desu id idn't think that indian food was all that until i spent a day in the poozone in dubai and the food was fukken top shit

how did that treat your arse on the way out

that looks good
what is the red stuff?

banana is better

all I know is the canned fish, what do they have?

Way to miss the point.

And as my earlier post implied, I've been to many countries. That's the correct spelling of countries, by the way.

chorizo
bread made of corn and potato

not u other guy

sorry wasnt clear

is a chinese etc. restaurant similar in say, france and iran and Australia
or do they adopt the local flavour/ingredients/style much?

not too bad bro but it was worth it

Made by shitty arse wiping fingers, no thanks.

youtube.com/watch?v=dKkryfdtMNQ

oh yeah, I thought it was chilli or tomato paste
I like chorizos and spicy snags

Rare

Whale and puffin is an acquired taste

Name one good Indian dessert.
Name one good Indian alcoholic drink.
Name one good Indian beef dish.

There's a reason why there was an Iron Chef French and an Iron Chef Italian but no Iron Chef Indian. The Japanese know their shit.

way to kill the mood igor

indian curry is tasty as fuck but italians have the best food

SPanish aint bad too my g
Tortilla from spain
jasdhkaljhdlkjahsd TOO GOOD

h-ha ha shitting in literal holes in the ground

i-indians am i right, not like u-us at all.

no red meat, no thanks

Chinese restraunts are almost always Cantonese aka Hong Kong/Henan province. In Britain we have enclaves especially up north of Oighurs and sporadic Szechuan places and of course some from Beijing.

Tortilla is shit tier compared to the good stuff they have.

Paella, patatas bravas, jamon iberico, different tapas and loads of other stuff.

they do beef curries ... kek

very true user .. but for a tapa aint bad .. this shit looks tasty

>mfw me mum cooks tortilla de patata at least once every week
>mfw its the best i've ever tasted

feels good man

thicc

thank you brother i have a homie now
mah nikka

You are a disgrace

the more I think about this I realise its kind of a stupid question
it'd be based on whatever the chef wants

what is Oighurs?

Is it true that spaniards sometimes will often a portion of tortilla in a sandwich or was my spanish friend full of shit?

It loses all of its appetizing factor when you learn that the people preparing it wipe their asses with their barehands.

this is a friendly thread,
none of that here

Stfu Pierre-François

You think pic related is good ?

Kys

Good food comes from places with heat and sunny weather

forgot pic

hahahahah i was in Liechtenstein this year... I love the beer in the supermarket and some of the food was good .. ie sausage but where is the food at there? my host family was eating chocolate and drinking wine and gin
BTW i know your not from there just saying .. telll us about GMAN CUISNE

AGREE

Use translate you focken aussi
استراليا غبي

>Daily reminder that poos are vegans and all the meat they chuck in was inspired by pakis ruling them over for 1400 years during mughal dynasty

Poos look like beta manlet shits due to lack of protein. Their food is shit and so are the streets

you taught nothing to anybody fucking faggot.

My god that's beautiful

>what is Oighurs?
muslim chinks, it's actually spelled uyghurs. wonder what their cuisine is like.

we don't have any enclaves here, only specific dishes named after regions. szechuan chicken is my favorite chink dish of all time. it's basically a stir fry with chicken, peppers, carrots, bamboo and black mushroom and plenty of sauce. i don't know what magic it is, but it tastes amazing. probably drowned in soy sauce and MSG