If diversity is wrong, why is califonia economic engine for American economy?

If diversity is wrong, why is califonia economic engine for American economy?

silicon valley is diverse and it is most productive place in US.

Prove me wrong. or explain why is California best state in US

>silicon valley is diverse

Silicon Valley is 97% neckbeard, and 3% cockgobbling whore.

Women sell pussy. Men buy it when they can afford it

Silicon Valley is a petrie dish of degeneracy.

Next question?

You didn't answer shit. Why is it successful faggot? Explain it you fucking inbreed nazi.

MEATBALL

Commiefornia has risen as the economic engine in far 70's, when the majority of californians were white.

roll

Because it takes up a majority (southern most majority)of the West coast line of the country. If all of the East Coast were one cucked state, it'd be rich too. Fucking trade. Hollywood and silicon Valley are conveniently located.

yeah and other US states were white too
then why it is not successful as much as california?

checkm8 dumbshit

You have the best and smartest in the world of computers, internet, and aerospace coming together in California. Of course it's going to kick ass.

And I predict there will be much salt in this thread by poors who can't afford to live in CA.

t. Californian

>If diversity is wrong, why is califonia economic engine for American economy?

Because foreign hordes naturally want to go to where the economy is strong.

The strong economy can coast for a long time on it's momentum before things deteriorate.

Because Silicon valley is shit and 90% of the stuff that comes out of there is aswell.

Are you the same japanese fag who hates his homeland and adores california? You posted a faggy thread about japanese being close minded a few days back.

Because most successful people move there.

Next question?

>Why is it successful faggot?

Dear Mexico,
Women sell pussy. Men sell everything else.

>Muh MS 13!!!!!!
>Muh Cartels!!!
>Muh blow!!

Mexican broads are still women, even if they spend most of their lives looking like 300lbs of shit with legs.

At 14, mexican broads look hot.
At 16, they look 25.
At 20, god help you if you haven't stuffed some creamed cheese in their taco.

>MUH Catholics

Good boy.

>bragging about hyper inflated costs of living

you're Californian alright.

Tax evasion, there's your answer nip.

>being proud of low cost of living
Bet Somalia has real good cost of living too maybe you should move there to take advantage.

last time I went to San Francisco it was on one side rich techies. on the other cracked out homeless.
weird feeling.

People of color did not come up with the ideas that turned that state into such an economic power house. Unless you count Jews.

>Bet Somalia has real good cost of living too

It's about the same as Paris.

But, you already knew that.

>NIGGERS are the future!!

For France, yes.
The rest of the world thinks you're silly creatures.

>Combien pour la petit fille?

3 prayers and a bomb.

>People of color

You mean, Colored People?

>false equivalanece

stay in France, cuck.

Sure whatever.

It works like this. White and Jewish guys make movies there because of useful geography and nice weather. Movies make shitloads of money. Movies also need diverse casts so it attracts a bunch of randoms, but they aren't really driving the economy, they are the easily mass produced product that is sold. For similar reasons, silicon valley becomes a thing also created by mostly white guys.

Now that the state has two huge industries fueling it, randoms flock for the gibs. They aren't important to running either major industry, they're just kind of there.

I'm wintering in Cannes cuz we aren't poor and enjoy traveling. I'll be back in CA after Christmas.

Stay mad poors. I'm sure life is great in Dayton OH or whatever bumfuck town you're in.

>Sure whatever.

You cunts have been crying about this shit for a while now.

Call them a nigger in 2016. They respect you more when you speak your true feelings. It';s also better to speak your true feelings so that you can begin to mend those differences.

It's successful DESPITE you not because of you. Silicone valley is the home of every successful white male MIT/Harvard/Yale/Caltech graduate. It's successful because of white men not because of the millions of cholo gangbangers and spics on welfare.

How much negro or latino ghettos contribute to that economy?

i'm looking for a legitimate discussion
Sup Forums was never a natsoc board, but people used to shitpost as if it were. now, there are real people that believe in natsoc, and honestly believe in a true aryan race.

So, let me state a few points I believe to be true and feel free to argue against any of them.
Race is not a social construct, it is an attempt to classify genetic differences (I don't think anybody will argue this, but I go off this in my next few points)
It is important for the entirety of humanity to HAVE these races and genetic differences for the sake of evolution.
Globalization and the idea of a pure Aryan race are similar in the fact that they both go against the evolution of the human race and stand simply for devolution.
The many reasons that racists harbor emotions unto other races is in fact due to culture, and not genetics.
Many, not all, differences in races can be explained in culture.

I am against the homogenization of race for the sake of evolution. We can celebrate our differences and be proud of them, and we can work on our weaknesses and become stronger. The problem lies with toxic cultures, for example, inner city culture (black), trailer park culture (white), radical islamist culture (muzzies), etc

That being said, is the destruction of culture moral?

> In 2014, tech companies Google, Yahoo!, Facebook, Apple, and others, released corporate transparency reports that offered detailed employee breakdowns. In May, Google said 17% of its tech employees worldwide were women, and, in the U.S., 1% of its tech workers were black and 2% were Hispanic

Geez I guess these 3% negros and hispanics do a lot

Yes, we have a huge homeless problem and are doing very little to address it.

>It';s also better to speak your true feelings so that you can begin to mend those differences.

It's also better when you let niggers live where they feel comfortable. Places like Africa, Haiti, Paris, and Detroit.

Niggers are like beavers building a dam; They may cry and wail for gibs, but they feel most comfortable in a shithole where the only punishment is being burned alive.

>silicon valley is diverse and it is most productive place in US.

SV is productive because they cherry picked people. It's not full of random uneducated latino/african/arab immigrants. There are people who are the best in their respective fields and US companies have enough to make them move from India/China/Eastern Europe/etc to work for them. Source: I work in IT research and talk to these people. Btw lot of Chinese are starting to come back to China, because China is giving a tons of money to research nowadays. It also attracted some foreign researches so the next technological miracle might happen her.

Bro it's like 50% Asian though. Why don't you got to the Googleplex or Facebook Mainstreet or whatever spaceship Apple is building now in Santa Clara and see for yourself.

Silicon Valley is successful because it's a giant vacuum hoovering up the smartest, most ambitious people in the world. You get a group like that together and of course you're going to kill it.

Don't care where they live as long as they stick to their own kind honestly.

Well if diversity means whites + asians then it might work yeah.

This

you fucking taco nigger. The wealth comes from the fact that whites are literally ruling over spic peasants. You see this in neighborhoods in LA. White neighborhoods = clean, rich as fuck and nice. Beaner pits = cesspools of shit.