Give this woman a refugee!

Other urls found in this thread:

zanzu.de/de/arten-von-sex
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Approach them with guns

Approach them with an open mind and also an open mouth in case they want a bj.

Remember: refugees have penises too!

ficki ficki

Is the endgame to have every woman in Germany raped?

the endgame is for Merkle to take the suadi bribes to Maldives.

>Theres 5 million muslims in Germany already
>Shes about to get reelected
>Poland STILL didnt build a wall
F U C K

but stay at arms length or they might think it is okay to rape you

Islamic Republic of Germany when?

I have said it before, but I have never hated anyone as much as I hate Merkel.

May the nasty side of History hit her with all its momentum and fury, and the hate and condemnation of all her countrymen ring in her ears as she goes down.

How the fuck does one approach a migrant while at the same time keeping an arm distance?

I live near a refugee camp. Most of them are good people. I would take 2 Syrian refugees for every Turk that gets deported.

Future historians will be very cruel to her and rightfully so. She was the cause for Brexit and the right movement across Europe. She did more damage than we can grasp yet. Both socially and economically. And she knows it.

Approach them with a stretched anus. Refugees have sexual needs and it's Germany's duty to satisfy them

They are far better than turks and niggers

Just ask the women and children!

Funny how fighting age males leaving their families looking for gibs in a country whose population they despise are 'good people' now.

Its an act, you pathetic piece of shit.

Germans and nords should stop giving you serbs shit for being supposed turk rape babies.
These cunts are willingly going to become actual arab rape babies in a few generations.

YES

Just one?!!! You fucking racist nazi!! Why not 2 million? Or 6 million?
Alerta Alerta

Daily reminder that you live in a timeline where Merkel still hasn't been hanged for treason, crimes against humanity, and being complicit in genocide.

kek

Sounds great. Especially since there's a fucking scabies epidemic thanks to them.

I hope Hofer invades Germany. You can't save yourself. Most of you would accept immigrants even if it was a free choice.
The schools brainwashed your grandparents after 1945. The psychological effect was too big. Now you live in eternal guilt.

Yes.

Europeans are retarded as fuck but it seems their leaders know what's best for them at least. Leaders like merkle are like Sheppards guiding sheeple

Im sure she does

t. antifa

And they might be dry.

That's cause Syrians are white, look at Assad and his wife & kids. The problem is that the Refugees coming in are NOT Syrians but a bunch of economic migrant Somalian niggers and other varieties of arab shitskins.

>And they might be dry.

Just like American and Jewish penises :^)

her tips to worried germans are so far:
>go more to church
>play christmas songs on the recorder
>hug a refugee

>that picture
nitpicking
zanzu.de/de/arten-von-sex

What's the general feeling in Poland about Markel's migrants from the people and government?? has the idea of a wall come up?

also this

I agree, the Balkans, Afghans and all the North Africans cause the real problems.

This BS is spouted by the i am very smart people who'd be the first to flee the country if a war happened here. Face it, if a war came you'd be the first to say "the bundesrepublik is not my government, i won't die for them" you little piece of shit

They're soldiers of Allah waiting for the time to strike and murder/rape your family you idiot.

>Most of them are good people

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! RIP GERMANY.

I much prefer Syrians, Persians, and Yazidis to other Middle Eastern types, obviously, but they still don't belong in large numbers in European homelands. Northern Europe is fore whites, not olive people.

The end game is for there to be no germans left. Just another self hating liberal communist

Gotta love when your leader is literally telling you to go die.

You didn't read so good. Nowhere did i say anything about war. Young fit men looking for gibs, that's what your precious rapefugees are, you cuckold.

Why do they insist on calling them refugees? If our only problem was the actual refugees there would be no problem at all.

Assad is of Alawite decent.

No reason for gibs to come here because we won't give them gibs.
If other countries stopped this welfware nonsense they wouldn't have it anywhere near as bad as they do now. Just let them freeze to death on streets, like all non working trash should. You don't work, you don't eat.

You can't lose. Either you're proven right and get killed, or you're proven wrong but they're actually good people.

I really wonder deep down if she regrets what she did

She let hundreds of thousands of predominantly economic migrants into Germany which then sexually assaulted, raped and murdered German people

All because of her vanity of trying to appear 'progressive' to the world

What a disgusting human being.

It's so easy.

look at that sea of black hair.

There's gonna be a huge generation of white German males cucked outta of a mate as these aggressive shiteskins relentlessly pursue white females and eventually guilt them into a relationship.

And those pesky surplus white males will stand aside and listen to Mama Merkel tell them their time to pass on their genes has come to an end.

Racists OUT OUT OUT.

you know what would be better? having none of them instead

No, I would not die for caliphate germanistan. I am russian. Except the BRD starts fighting shitskins and restore the long gone glory. Then I would fight. But anyway, I would stay and protect my possession and people and not be a dirty refugee.

>No reason for gibs to come here because we won't give them gibs
This

But beware Boland. Professional analysis shows that you're going to be the next European superpower after the Russian and German decline in the next decade. Actually so powerful that you may lead NATO in WWIII against Turkey (unfortunately you will not be as powerful as the United States at that point, but notice how we are working together with you and not giving you any shit because for not taking migrants because we know your destiny of future greatness and don't want to piss you or your people off)

All of that said DO NOT EVER provide gibs to these migrants no matter what. Save what is left of Europe as you are her only hope. I'm not even Bolish and I care about you guys as much as I care about my original countries

Dogspeed

It doesnt take mass participation for another holocaust to happen, thankfully.

best way to approach rapefugees is with a flamethrower

spoken like a true cuck

>Professional analysis shows that you're going to be the next European superpower after the Russian and German decline in the next decade. Actually so powerful that you may lead NATO in WWIII
I'm not delusional and as such I know we're be forever irrelevant but I'd rather stay irrelevant and white than watch my country commit suicide like Germany or Sweden.
Gibs have no place here because they're shitskins. The first time I saw a nigger IRL was when I went for a holiday to Portugal at age 21. I live in a medium sized city by Polish standards.
Poles have a strong sense of national identity and shitskins stick out like a sore thumb. Noone wants them and noone will take pity on them. When immigrant quotas were being discussed even the lefties were saying that accepting immigrants is a shit idea and we should offer the help that would've gone to them to the most impoverished Poles instead. Most people here would rather help a middle aged drug addict than a shitskin baby.

>mfw this bitch gets re-elected next year and there is nothing, NOTHING! we can do about it.

She does need a family of refugees to raise as her own.

Since she has no children of her own, she needs surrogate children to care for. And germans aren't exotic enough for her.

I am afraid of venomous spiders, mama.
Lol, just apprach them. Are you a nazi ?

Elect a woman, get this kind if pathetic shit lol just curl up and die already

>I'm not delusional and as such I know we're be forever irrelevant but I'd rather stay irrelevant and white than watch my country commit suicide like Germany or Sweden

You are delusional to think that Germany can sustain its power as it relies on exports for 50% of its GDP.

Next time, when the world goes to shit, Germany will go to shit, and people will realize the investment opportunities due to the stability in little old Boland and you'll live as KANGZ

things that never happened. turks > all other sandnogs

>"just approach refugees"
Right...

Approach them backward, hunched over, and with both hands spreading open your ass cheeks.

Ok, senpai :^(

And you know, there's only one solution when your penis gets that dry.

Deutch frau brauchen schwarze schwanze und deutch manner brauchen anime! alle ist gut. Merkel ist der held von Deutschland!!!

Are you a german from russia? I thought we consider ourselves as germans, at least my relatives do.

Kek
Turks are the niggers of germany

turks are niggers of Turkey, just Erdogan and his elite are considered as "Humans"

Thank god I live in a county less cucked than Germany.

what would be the utility of a wall in Poland ? Poland is still in the EU so any german or ""german"" could still travel to Poland

>redactio ad absurdum
>redactio
kys

I thought so too. Untill I started working with them and realized lying is in their dna.

Don't buy their theatre, they're not like you and I.

This. There is no reason to accept anyone. Thin kind of bargaining is pathetic.

* Get Grandpa's Uniform out
Get the dust of the MG42

Give HER four somalian muslim refugees. Ask her to let them stay in Her Home

Those muslims are still better than cow-urine drinking, street shitting rapist hinduscum

Kek. Theres nothing worse than a filthy mudslime

shut and get out you inbred paki muslim shawarama making donkey fcking piglet

raise ur ass and say "allaaaahhhh HOOOOO fck ussss"