Sup Forums BTFO

‘Don’t play identity politics!’ The primal scream of the straight white male

>Leaving aside that far more people voted for Clinton than Donald Trump (an inconvenient truth for any sweeping argument about why Clinton lost), the real issue is not that Clinton lost the election. On the contrary, it’s that playing identity politics is precisely how Trump won the election. Anyone who can’t see that is revealing that they think the white straight male as the baseline norm. Thus anyone else – women, people of colour, LGBT people – is merely a niche distraction, a gimmicky aberration, a game (“as if the centuries’-long push toward enfranchisement, civil rights, equal pay, and reproductive autonomy, and against domestic, sexual, and police violence were a game”, Rebecca Traister recently wrote). They are not, as the political phrasing goes, real people.

>The so-called alt-right – which I think is Latin for “old racism” – movement likes to suggest that identity politics are just about overly sensitive minorities whining over hurt feelings: college students protesting against the cultural insensitivity of serving sushi in the school cafeteria, say. It is to the left’s detriment that it has allowed these absurd extremes to obscure the real point, which is that where one begins in life – and how far one can generally go – is still determined by identity: racial, economic, gender and sexual, in pretty much that order.

archive.is/k4iOy

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/k4iOy
openculture.com/2016/11/philosopher-richard-rorty-chillingly-predicts-the-results-of-the-2016-election.html
ohrc.on.ca/en/racial-discrimination-race-and-racism-fact-sheet
twitter.com/AnonBabble

(((Freeman)))

But I do play identity politics.

>implying implications
Of course white men are the baseline. They built western civilization!

>is still determined by identity: racial, economic, gender and sexual, in pretty much that order.

There you go us white trash out in the far flung suburbs or in some bum fuck town have it easier than some gook or Jew born rich and close to the city.

Soz.

She's so dumb it hurts. The Guardian are part of the Illuminati.

Kek.

I like how they harp about fucking white males voting Trump in droves while blacks voting 9:1 for democrats for the last 50 years are all okay.

I do play identity politics though,
fuck all:
faggots,
faggot sympathisers,
faggot enablers,
niggers,
muzzies,
and jews

:^)

>Donald Trump appealed unashamedly to white men
>Oy vey! What are you doing goyim? You should be ashamed of being a white man! Only we are allowed to pander to specific groups.

they still don't get it.

But her people didnt 'freeman', they enslaved them eternally.

First thing you look for
>Name
>Nose
>Eyes

OY VEY FILTHY ANTI SEMITES

Well we just need to reply
TWO CAN PLAY THAT GAME BITCH

>Privilege : white male have easy life, are automatically rich and face 0 issue in life
>gender equality : Western country are living hell for women and everything is a patriarcal conspiracy done by white men
> racism : only and all white people are racist and POC can't be racist.
>Trump is elected
>If White people won it's not because we antagonized white people bu because their are racist who want to bring back segregation
Those idiot never learn

Is this true?

>In general, a white man automatically has an economic advantage over a woman or person of colour from the same class, although God help anyone who dares to point that out to certain white men.

Anyone who can’t see that is revealing that they think the white straight male as the baseline norm. Thus anyone else – women,

Meanwhile
FUCKING WHITE WOMEN REEE WHY DID TYHEY VOTE FOR THAT LITERALLY HITLER

Of course it's true since white men are smarter than coloured people and cumdumpsters.

don't you have never noticed when they talk about privilege they never bring the social status and the economical wealth ?
Funny considering the majority of them are upper middle class student who got their college fees paid by their parents and come in high class car every morning to their gender studies

It's news to me.
No one's going to buy me anything nice for showing a bit of leg.

>b-but you've got an advantage
Only works of social marxist brainwashed grunts that flay themselves for having something nice. Welcome to Sup Forums where you're going to have to give us a reason to willingly give up something that is to our advantage.

>On the contrary, it’s that playing identity politics is precisely how Trump won the election.
Correct. A candidate like Trump wouldn't have gone far 8, 12, 16 years ago but the overwhleming majority of whites got sick of SJW cultural enrichment nonsense and decided to put an end to it.
It's libtards like Freeman who got Trump elected. For once they managed to do something worthwhile.

I had a buddy who was dating a stripper. She was his ex at the time and was angling at getting a free car from a client. Buddy was like "i wish I could suck a dick for a car"

newslets, when will they learn

Ms. Freeman obviously has a lot of hate in her heart. Let's pray for her.

After all, Sup Forums is a board of peace.

Freeman was born to a Jewish family in New York.[4][5] Her family moved to London when Freeman was eleven.[6] After taking her A-level examinations while boarding at the Cambridge Centre for Sixth-form Studies,[1] she read English Literature at St Anne's College, Oxford, and edited Cherwell.[7] After a year in Paris, she worked on the fashion desk of The Guardian for eight years.[8]
Freeman is a columnist and writer for The Guardian newspaper who also contributes to the UK version of Vogue.[9]
Her first book, The Meaning of Sunglasses: A Guide to (Almost) All Things Fashionable, was published in 2008.[2] Be Awesome: Modern Life for Modern Ladies followed in 2013. According to Jennifer Lipman in The Jewish Chronicle, it is "a detailed attack on how women are both portrayed and conditioned to act in public life".[10] In 2015, she released the book Life Moves Pretty Fast.[11]

>so disadvantaged

We need equal representation in the cock sucking industry.

They are a good example of why there is still plenty of high paying jobs out there. A lot of these rich people that went to Oxford like she did are literally useless morons.

They've got the hide to call us white trash. Without their bullshitting skills they'd be no better.

>Freeman
Every
Single
Time
!

How can someone like this even approach a subject like privilege?

>Latin for old racism

when their shitty businesses will fall after a few years, maybe.

Have they learned nothing from this presidential election? It's incredible how ignorant they are.

They are literally there to divide our nations and break it into pieces

It doesn't matter if they are just now being ignored, more of them will be brainwashed in universities and continue to pit people against each other. Hell, we are frothing at them so they are doing their job

Just ignore them entirely, it's the only way. If someone in reality starts spouting off about objectifying women or the gender pay gap roll your eyes and walk away. Making them look stupid is the greatest tool we have

So the Jew memes Sup Forums posts are actually truth?

"RACIST!" The primal scream of the cultural Marxist

Only the privileged are qualified to opine on privilege

Since the grauniad is burning through its trust fund losing more than a million pounds a week, it might be sooner than that

If everything is setup for the glorious white straight man to succeed in life why do Asians earn more money than whites? Why do the studies show whites are not the apex of IQ studies? What are there ANY famous niggers at all? Why do we even allow the brown people into the country? If we have so much power and control why do we not just do what we want to do? If it's true why did we let women vote? Why do we still let them vote even though it's obvious that they waste their votes on dumb female shit?

Does the left even logic?

Top fucking kek. She really needs to check her privilege.

>far more people voted for Clinton
>1.8 percentage point lead in a contest not decided by popular vote
>far more

I bet she simultaneously believes leave's 3.9 lead isn't decisive.

How does she explain that more white women voted for Trump? Does she blame their whiteness?

>white people, stop playing identity politics
Everybody relies completely on identity politics except for white people. Once white people realize they need to participate in identity politics, everybody else starts freaking out and trying to renounce identity politics.

>really fires up the old almonds

Dear whining leftist scum.

Thank you, sincerely, for making identity politics viable again.

It's working like gangbusters.

>I've had enough

Boy, and there's still 8 more years to go!

>Shit all over white people
>Act surprised when whites don't do what you want
They never learn. In fact, they're just pushing more and more whites (and even nonwhites) away from them.

>playing identity politics is precisely how Trump won the election.

>Its only ok when we do it

Its a disaster on both sides. I dont give a fuck what Sup Forums thinks. Trump is a dangerous retard. If identity politics got him elected thats all the evidence you need that identity politics if cancer.

Damn. Really made me think.

Guess #ImWithHer now.

>play identity politics
>white people opt for white identity
>white playing identity politics is now racist

really activates my pistachios

>they STILL havent realised that this is electoral poison

kekekekekekekekekek

its only true if you are talking about men and women in some abstract sense. in the real world abstract people dont exist, they are abstractions

even if it is true to say that "all other things being equal men have an economic advantage over women", so what? all other things are never equal, it is an irrelevant and stupid point even if it is true (which it isnt)

We will take our countries back.

Then we will place traitors against a wall and shoot them. Their wealth will be confiscated by the state. Their corpses will be burried in unnamed graves. Their names will be erased from all records.

>the guardian

Not even the left cares about what they say.

The universally despised Daily Mail is read by several millions more, while they struggle to put out half a million papers.

Sup Forums is obsessed with them for no reason. They're yelling in a fish bowl of likeminded SJWs and nobody else cares but Sup Forums.

'MUHHHHH SIX MILLION!' the primal scream of the jew before he gets gassed

(((Freeman)))

Nature gave us warning signs for a reason.

>trump is dangerous
to the leftwing narrative, yes.

They played what they thought was their ace card but it turned out to be a worthless two of spades instead. Now they're flailing about insisting the rules be changed to make that the winning card while the rest of the world laughs wearily at their temper tantrums.

>dems play identity politics to win elections
>one GOP candidate does the same and now liberals outrage

Step 1: save this pic
Step 2: whenever you encounter a leftshit on the verge of being reasonable, show it to them and reference the author as an academic and inetellectual. Why are they anti-intellectual? Why are they so eager to please the toxic white man?
Step 3: win even more as the left continues to stab itself in the gut

Genocide of journalists when?

Identity politics is kind of cancer... but hey, schlomo wanted it, and unfortunately molded everyones minds to want it. So fuck it, identity politics... oh, and that means white people get it too.

Also accuse him/her of being a white man behind a fake persona. If they really are a white male just keep mocking them for it with all the anti-white leftshit materials you should have by now.

>Now they're flailing about insisting the rules be changed to make that the winning card while the rest of the world laughs wearily at their temper tantrums.

That's basically what the anti-Brexit and US election recount stuff comes down to; a bunch of spoiled sheltered leftists flailing around and going "Bawwwww, we were supposed to win!"

>be woman or minority
>play identity politics
>deny white men identity politics
>"egalitarian free society"

Get real nigga

I will play identity politics.
I will ask this woman when she's going to give back all the wealth stolen from the world by colonial powers of which over 50% went into the hands of white women, because until she does that her opinions are irrelevant and she can forget about calling herself a feminist or whatever.
The majority of resources in terms of gold, precious metals, gems, and diamonds adorning the jewelry of white women.
The majority of resources in terms of wood and plants adorning the boxes that contain the makeup and shit for the use of white women.
The majority of resources in terms of hides and leather adorning the bags, boots, and closets of white women.
The majority of exploited wood wasted on senseless ornament and furnishing adorning the abodes of white women.

The only difference between white women and white men when these resources were being stolen was that white men bled and died to exploit it,
while white women only needed to wait in the comfort of their homes for resources to freely come on a platter without any exertion on their part.

The true privilege lies with white women, who still today evade and postpone settling accounts on what they are due by using banal and stupid covers such as "feminism" as smokescreen.

What is he doing here, he's just asking or making a snarky remark of sort?

>archive.is/k4iOy
So how long will liberals get buried in elections 40 years ? 100 years?They just wont learn.

Their safe spaces were their undoing.

>of which over 50% went into the hands of white women
Think again, women spend 80% of overall wealth in west. Kids, schools, medical bills, houses, welfare, they are terminators they live longer that's SS. Have you ever been to a mall? The ratio of specifically women dedicated stores to male ones... All this clothes, makeup, shoes, perfumes cost mountains of money. Most of it is just expensive crap to make the hairy ape look appealing.

Wow! Racist white males BTFO. How will they ever recover?

Whites are the only people that take the bait of racism, everybody else is openly racist. It would be healthy if white racism got more prevalent.

>LITERALLY an article trying to shame white men for voting in favour of their own interests by some daughter of some establishment kike

lmao. Their kikery has compelled white people into starting to wake up, they getting scurred.

FUNNY, ISN'T IT?

>being lectured about my "privilege" by the trustafarian daughter of some millionaire kike

>privileged as FUCK
>lectures those less privileged than herself about their privilege

Seems like a good person.

Yes, doubling down on identity politics surely is the best way to go. The regressive left will never learn.

There was a list floating around the guardian comments showing that 90% of guardian journalists were public school/oxbridge

>White man builds western civilization
>Grants a handful of black, brown, red & yellow people the honor of playing a small part of this great deed
>Black, brown, red & yellow people get pissed that the socio-cultural bent of said civilization seems to be slanted toward the white men who built it

Sometimes, I wish that white men could take our women with us and disappear to some far away planet and watch from afar as the multi-hued hordes slowly descend into shit-flinging chaos without us.
You know, just as an experiment.

Why do we need to explain ourselves

Women can go on camera on the internet and get free money. They don't even need to be saucy they just can play fucking video games and make a living wage. The only ones who complain are ones too fat to do that and it's their own damn fault.

The men vs women power gap only exists when women are too lazy and get fat so they don't get anything they want anymore

The total lack of self-awareness coupled with smug hypocrisy is what makes these people simultaneously hilarious and infuriating; hilarious because they're so stupid and infuriating because they actually impact politics in my country.

Yep, you should continue with that, i'm sure this time it will bring different resutls.

This is quite honestly the only hope for mankind. It used to be, when a sector of society got fed up with the decadence or ignorance or politics of others dragging them down, that strong minded self reliant people could go out into the wilds and make a new society on their own principles; the Phoenicians going to Carthage, the Puritans coming to America, etc. Now it's essentially impossible to do that since the whole planet is filled in by countries. We need new planets to stretch out.

>Say your proud to be white
>Get called racist and told not to play identity politics
>Say you don't believe in race
>Get told off for not playing identity politics

So basically if you're white, only self-hatred is allowed?

Or we could depopulate Africa, South America, and the Middle East.
Just an idea.

>racial before economic

They never learn.

openculture.com/2016/11/philosopher-richard-rorty-chillingly-predicts-the-results-of-the-2016-election.html

literally chilling

kek

>The Times wrote then that Rorty’s predictions above were a form of “intellectual bullying.”

Is my english bad or is she making no sense?

Trump won because he appealed to people who are in touch with actual problems. Clinton didn't touch any of the nation's problems - instead she dragged a bunch of rappers and popstars on stage. Clinton's campaign lacked meat.

>we could depopulate Africa

That'll happen the moment the West can't afford to pump billions in aid into the continent.

>people of colour

I still cringe whenever I hear this term. Just say, "colored people" if you want to lump all non-whites together instead of this slight euphemism.

>migrants of the lower class receive beneficial treatment while natives of the lower class don't
Yeah, she's right. Racist policy is still used widely by the left. Where the right abandoned the "white man's burden", the left didn't. In their eyes minorities are infantile toddles who would be helpless without the left's selfless heroes coming to their aid. Fucking narcissists.

Why wait?

>Alt-Right
>It's Latin for old racism I think
How can one person be this retarded?

It's an attempted joke user.
It might've worked if she'd said German.

>Donald Trump appealed unashamedly to white men
I don't recall that. I remember him appealing to working Americans. is that synonymous with white men?

Read what you just wrote again m8.

I hate how Africa had a 100,000 year head start and some of them are still living like the first humans.

"Racialized person" is the actual politically correct term, now. Everyone using PoC is committing hate speech without realising it.

>Recognizing that race is a social construct, the Commission describes people as “racialized person” or “racialized group” instead of the more outdated and inaccurate terms “racial minority”. “visible minority”, “person of colour” or “non-White”.
>outdated and inaccurate terms
>person of colour

ohrc.on.ca/en/racial-discrimination-race-and-racism-fact-sheet

Someone really ought to Tweet this to her and archive/screencap the tweet and response.
I'd do it but I don't have any social media.