Swamp status: DRAINED

fortune.com/2016/11/30/confirmed-donald-trump-picks-steven-mnuchin-and-wilbur-ross-for-his-cabinet/

>briefly worked for Soros Fund Management
>in partnership with Soros
>former partner for Goldman Sachs for 17 years

Will you look at all the swamp draining!

Sure, Goldman Sachs lackey Mnuchin plans to further enrich the wealthy at the rest of our expense, but at least a bunch of braying douchebags got spiffy red hats out of the deal

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/Swamp status: DRAINED/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pol butthurt incoming

That filthy kike also looks like le current year man, that alone should be reason enough to keep his grabbler hands away from the Trump administration.

>tfw pol got conned AGAIN

atleast they're majority white, ahmed

Hillary isn't anyone's president.

I'm feeling good, are you?

I'm sure Hillary would have picked a much better Head of Commerce. For example: a black woman.

What does he do? Do you genuinely believe Clinton would have selected someone better?

>I'd rather be slave to white masters than a freeman with minorities living down the street
neck yourself bootlicker

>a-a-at least Hillary i-isn't the president
>this much damage control

If Trump acts the exact same way that Hillary would have acted had she been elected, what exactly is the argument for voting Trump again?

>still mad he lost

These really aren't people hillary would have chosen st all for the most part. I'm not nescessarily defending the guy, I hardly know about him, but trump has appointed some decent people compared to Hillary who would have been 100% corporate shills

Anything is better than clinton, plus the rest of his cabinet is based.

Demoralization cannot work here, trump won, pol users on a subtle high until death, you filthy german piece of fucking shit.

to say "fuck you" to a Hillary "I Murder People" Clinton, and to say "fuck you" to SJWs.

This dumbass again. Every fucking day.

You do understand that most of the retards here voted Trump just to se liberals cry, these fuckers couldn't care less if we die in nuclear fire

>electing a guy who puts Soros and Goldman Sachs surrogates in positions of power is a total "fuck you!" to Hillary Clinton
>we did it, guys!

I do. It's still fucking sad, though.

The Fed will only work with 1)Jews 2)Jew Puppets. Did you think Trump would end the fed?

Wow their toilet would smell so bad, and imagine the bill for sanitation services, all those blood and shit covered pads.

Aussie trying hard to be canada 2.0, and we will follow.

Hillary would have selected the same people.

The good news is that the datajews and datalgbt cabal (Zuckerberg, Tim Cook, .. ) have been shut out.

The Obamaphone-based Snapchat/Instagram/Twitter economy is going to be corrected.

It seems clear to me that Trump is picking weak individuals for his cabinet to solidify his control over the executive branch. Obama's cabinet ran roughshod over him; he was a spineless man who obeyed his handlers because he saw himself as a team-leader. Trump harbors no such delusions. He's in charge.

Keep it up OP, your tears sustain me.

It would be miserable to be a man working in this office

>Trumps not a retard
>Hes playing 12414D chess XDDDD

fuck off already

>trump is a clown
>trump will never be the nominee
>trump can't beat Hillary unlesss he wins every swing state

>dat nose

He's probably gonna end up in Trump's cabinet next week.

lmao

>12414D chess

That's not even prime.

Reminder that as long as the leftist and globalist media hates Trump we know that he's a good guy.

Bye.

That is an interesting car make they chose to ride with

Reminder that as long as the Jews are giddy over Trump we know that he's a good guy.

Bye.

>i'm willing to compromise on either
Fuck off bootlicker.

The system is too strong. We can't beat them. Brexit likely won't happen either, now all I can do is hope our overlords will at least take good care of the economy because nationalism is dead.

SAY IT WITH ME

This. When they start defending him that's when we have to worry.

>Brexit likely won't happen either

It will on paper, but nothing will actually change.

Didn't you see all the liberals crying?

Besides you're fooling only yourself here, mnuchin was trump's campaign finance director, he was already in this position during the campaign, we already knew what we were doing.

why is his flag so shiney

This. The kraut is right if he means in regards to law.

We'll leave the EU. There'd be violence if not, definitely.

But to "" keep close ties with Europe"" our laws will still be left wing as fuck, we'll probably compromise on the open border policy & we'll remain in the single market.

>We'll leave the EU. There'd be violence if not, definitely.
Shut the fuck up you LARPing cunt, the EU has rejected other countries' referendums and absolutely N O T H I N G has happened as a result

Jews are cheap people, probably got 10 Chinese ones for only 6.99

No country has voted to leave the EU, nor have the referendums been as popular you fucking idiot.

They've did it with the Irish in regards to the Lisbon Treaty, asking for a do-over. But it was done via deception with the EU Constitution initially being denied.

There'd be violence if we were kept in the EU.

surrounding yourself with weak people just so you can be top dog is a terrible idea

two weeks of rioting max and then everyone would go back to their jobs. any other prediction is extremely unrealistic

not necessarily
pic related

Hmm, really weird how everybody in this thread saying we're butthurt writes Sup Forums as "Pol" or "pol". Really gets you thinking....

Politicians want to get reelected mate. And no, I'd foresee much worse. Not in terms of violence but in terms of political revolution. We won't be staying in the EU. Whatever shitty deal we get, we get, but I guarantee we will leave.

These are the commies from reddit we were warned about.

>be thieving jew
>get picked to be part of Trump's admin
>handrubbingintensifies.webm
>first day at work you get placed in shitty office
>everyday 'Mad Dog' Mattis takes a shit on your desk and takes your lunch money
>Trump and rest of the staff fuck with you everyday in the office

>enact legislation against degenerates
>pin your name to them
>jew hate intensifies
>realised you were played on multiple levels before killing yourself

>want gold standard
>uneducated pozzed liberal faggot baristas from San Fran and goymoney don't know what that is and only look at your place of employment and think you're establishment

I BTFO 3 cunts like you last night

we must call on Kek to deploy all meme magic to stop this!!!!!!!!!!!!

>>be thieving jew

Donal Tump is the father of ((( Ivanka Yaël Trump ))). He's just another goldman sachs servant.

Good job Sup Forums !!

>work as loyal campaign finance manager since May
>never stab Trump in the back
>WTF SOROS PLANT SWAMP SWAMP SWAMP

I'll post what I posted last time I saw this thread:
Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer.

well yeah i suppose the tories would turn ukip into an opposition party instead of a meme but i think leaving will be just on paper

It's all the same with these r/communists and crossboarders. Try pushing an argument, get BTFO'd then come back and repeat the same argument over and over again. Don't they get tired of this? Pic related.

Keep the drainage close, and the swamp closer.

But he's /ourguy/

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/Swamp status: DRAINED/

makes me think

>“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

He was a lacky that used his smart fucking brain to get some money, so what? He's worth around 40 million, Hillary's pick could have been worth more than 2 billion usd

"If you drain the swamp, the swamp wins." -- Trump, post election

Set a thief, to catch a thief. For who is better at catching a thief, than a reformed thief.

Draining the swamp is great, but let's be real. In a meritocratic organization, why WOULDN'T you pick a financial expert from the private sector to be in charge of the treasury? Who the fuck else would do it?

>believing a reality tv star

americans ladies and gents

what happened to Leonardo DiCaprio's character at the end of "Catch Me If You Can?"

>But he's /ourguy/
Nope, he's (((their))) guy.
You? You are c u c k e d

Good job Sup Forums !

trust trump.

This reformed goy is probably the reason trump knows so much about soros.

Do you know how huge Soros and goldman sachs is? They have a fuckton of people working for them, not all of them are evil child raping globalists.

He might be scum, he might be evil, he might be good or he might just be indifferent and will do what ever Trump says for a paycheck.

What's wrong? Pic related

No, Jesse Ventura wasn't that bad. He went insane after, thankfully.

Don't you have """"""""""refugees"""""""""" to tend to?

Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer.

> DA JOOZ ARE THE BAD GUYS

Oh Ronny you stupid son of a bitch..

> and your enemies closer.
yeah, and keep the little red dick of your ((( president ))) deep in your ass.

you are so c u c k e d, it's disgusting.

>He went insane after, thankfully.

>work for government
>start believing all the conspiracy theories

hmm really makes you think

How DARE you call (((Trump))) a Jew puppet!

What, all these cucks on Sup Forums really didn't know Trump was a kike sucking conman? lmfao.

Apparently, "redpilled" is code for cognitive dissonance and down syndrome.

Who knew?

Even people with downs know they have it.

because israel fuck yea

Do you think Trump is gonna make Trig Palin chief diversity officer?

To kill the swamp monsters you need to know their weaknesses.

Meh. You can shoot the Donald now America, the fun's over.

She's not jew enough for that.

The leaf gets it

J E W E D . C O M
E
W
E
D

>Australia reduced to sucking leafcock

Hahahahahahaha