People who lose social power games (eg. get bullied in school) become cucks and degenerates...

People who lose social power games (eg. get bullied in school) become cucks and degenerates. It happens because the dominated mind of a loser proceeds one of the following paths:

- accepts the submissive position to survive in society (desire to be a girl, cuckoldry, finding relief from frustration in anime and fetishes),
- gets upset at the game he's losing (desire to spread PC culture, liberalism, communism, anti-mansplaining),
- goes insane (shoots school to get power back, rapes someone, commits suicide, yells at something with r9k).

The bullies (alphas) complain about cucks ruining the civilization. But it's the alphas who make the cucks in the first place by dominating them.

At the first sight, the solution to this paradox could be to kill all bullied kids in high school after bullying them, so they won't have a chance to become cucks and collapse the civilization. But there is one problem. Without betas, there's no alphas. There will always be losers (cucks) as long as there are winners (alphas). Even if you magically exterminated the cucks, the winners will keep playing power games among themselves, and cucks will emerge again.

How do you plan to deal with this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qc2_rSysXws
youtube.com/watch?v=l3gF4vI55V4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Deal with it by giving in to the cuckold lifestyle.

Admit that asian and white women must breed with superior black men.

Exterminate the alphas then, dummy

Actually, most of the bullied kids slowly become more red pilled as they get older. It's the upper class white normies who become sjw. They were too comfortable and pampered as children so they want to make themselves feel guilty as a way of feeling better about themselves.

The alphas from childhood mostly become niggers as they get older.

The last person alive is the winner, libshit.

Libshits dont play social games fair and therefore will probably be this last person standing.

There is no such thing as fair, libshit.

Let's say with one press of a button you can wipe all life and become the only being left. You will be the last person standing. What do you do. Do you press it and win?

With this example you should realize the point is not to win, but to play (strive to win).

And if this is true (logically it is) then of course there IS such a thing as fair play

I was mercilessly bullied during primary, middle and hs. 14 years of being bullied in every imaginable way. Even the girls bullied me.

Until i started going to gym. Started dressing sharp. Actively practiced posture and tone of voice in front of a mirror for one hour daily.
16 months later i was completely changed, both mentally and physically. Went from autismo supreme commander to getting so much pussy it wasn't even funny. Some girls who used to bully me as well. My former bullies are being cucked by their currently obese gfs i used to be so gelly of in hs. On top of that now i'm rich as well.
I would still be that nerdy, unwashed tub of lard afraid of going out of home if it wasn't for my bullies.
OP is a fag

any boy-whore with a sword could killed Meryn-fuckin-Trant

>any boy-whore with a sword could killed Meryn-fookin-Trant
Fixed

well marriage is the traditional solution, breakdown of marriage == cucks == exponential sjw bullshit

What the fuck is up with this retarded meme?

I was bullied in school, quite a lot actually. From K-12 it was relentless. Did any of what OP stated happen to me afterwards? Not even close.

I utterly despise anime, PC culture, and every form of sexual fetish that isn't straight guy on straight girl. I'm very hateful, but I've always been like that. Self sufficient, comfy job, own my own car, stable relationship with family and the few friends I have. No gf, but that's really on me, every girl I meet is stupid for one reason or another and I end up pushing them away either before I screw them or shortly after.

Getting bullied doesn't automatically turn you into a beta, people choose to allow themselves to become one. OP is a fucking retard.

I was bullied and then became a feared bully during the last 3 years of high school.

I am kinda insane, I guess, but I can control myself.

I don't think that's correct.
I believe the SJWs are created in an environment where bullying is stopped.

In school we had loads of bullying, we had fist fights all the time and it didn't produce a single SJW.
I didn't become a cuck or a degenerate even thought I felt miserable in school.
I just grew more bitter and when I got older I started improving my social skills and lifting to be never have to deal with a shitty school environment ever again.

The SJWs have never learned what is and what isn't acceptable. They haven't had a need to grow and earn respect.
Pic related: this is what happens when there is no bullying. This is someone who would have gotten bullied into suicide in my school, but she hasn't been bullied, so she has this smug ''no one can hurt me, I can do anything I want'' mentality and a shit eating grin, as she flips you off.
I knew a guy who was EXACTLY like her. He got bullied for like 2 years, called a homo, got punched a few times, they called him ''the whiner'', and he turned into a normal human bean ASAP.

Bring back bullying.

So, you are a wage slave with no interests, basically nothing to look forward to in life.

Need a hug?

I lost the social power game in school and turned out fine. Sure, my soul was crushed and all my ambition shattered, but i'm repilled, working and have my own place. Things could be worse.

If any of you were alpha you wouldn't be browsing an animu board full of autists and neets

I was about to say something along these lines, and my experience was similar. OP your post does not account for reversals.

Congrats, you completely submitted to people that socially shamed you and you ultimately bowed before them. So alpha, little bro.

Good post.

nah, they just become cops

but so do the bullies so it all shakes out

>if you become fit, muscular and get your shit together, your enemies win
Thank you Canada

youtube.com/watch?v=Qc2_rSysXws

This

Not true. The reason this dynamic exists is because the herd/tribe is stronger when only the dominant males reproduce. Thus, the betas serve no purpose and can simply be killed. When each male has 4+ females to in his harem, there is no reason for the males to "bully" one another, as the remaining males will all be deemed fit to reproduce.

TWISTED FUCKING PSYCOPATH

This, grow some balls.

No. The way you presented your story makes it sound exactly the way I said it did. You basically 100 percent submitted to a bunch of people that abused you and disrespected you and trashed you as a human being. You became some extroverted little dudebro for their approval. You may think this means you're a winner, but you're just another type of doormat.

I don't really care

Not true, I used to go to a majority shitskin school with lots of filthy niggers who got left back. I was short and culturally different (superior) so obviously I got bullied. But I refused to submit so I faught back each time (eventually the niggers realized I wasn't worth the trouble). If I wasn't bullied i'd probably be a libtard cuck.

I don't care for the opinions of third world countries

easy for you to fucking say

not everyone has alpacas

>You became some extroverted little dudebro
I don't go clubbing, i don't drink, i don't hang out with the dudebros just with the few pals i kept from hs. i hate extroverted people. I just mind my own business with the added bonus of having a perfect body and knowing how to deal with people.

Easy just kill everybody over the face of Earth.

i think it's actually the opposite, i've been bullied throughout school for being autistically awkward and borderline retarded, but i know the world isn't a hugbox and that it's either you grow some balls or you're fucked in general
no bullying or social hierarchy is the recipe for cucks numales and safespace feminists that think the world has to cater for them

> getting fit instead of remaining an autistic pussy makes you beta
Fuck me we need a north wall to

Oh, Poland.

The reason that so many people are going down these undesirable paths is because they see no other options. Our sexual culture is to blame for this - history does not support either yours or OP's argument. The Etruscan degeneracy, on the other hand, looks very similar to what is going on.

You yourself said that you later got the approval of other people, especially the ones that bullied you - and the women that bullied you too. Your original post was one grand admission that you changed for their approval. I am expecting you to deny this. You are different from a 'normal' person. You have seen both sides of the aisle, but you ultimately decided to be a doormat sellout. It was your decision.

JUSTin Trudeau only won because Harper was in power too long. Now that we've seen some of Trudeau in action, I highly doubt he would even remotely stand a chance if he was up against a half-decent opponent.

That's not what I said. We can't afford to pay for a north wall either, our economy is getting worse all the time.

This is either 10/10 bait or OP is idiot. The basic premise and assumptions based on the premise are wrong thus the whole argument and question cannot be answered.

While it is true that people who are bullied have reaction to the bullying, there are many ways people react, as you have yourself pointed out following paths. However the list of possible path for the bullied person to take is far wider than that.

>Bullied become bullies
>Bullied endure bulling and with burning hate move forward above the bullies in social ladder and then dominate them later on.

Just two examples. Pesonally I was bullied, it seriously damaged me. I probably will have eternal trust issues with other human beings for the rest of my life, but that's good, once you have been stabbed in a back by your best friend, who teamed up with bullies, and almost made you go insane. You realise only way to move forward is to RULE. Get over the bullies and let darkness mold you, let yourself molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but blinding! You realise that you can bend the rules of society, because thats what most people do. You realise everything can be achieved for a price. Over the years I have become very patient, getting revenge on my bullies have faded away, after all, some of them are already failures in societys eyes, so no need to make them even more miserable when I can use that energy to achieve something better for myself.
Sorry I think I've let my rambling take over me.

>But in essence: People who are Bullied either become stronger or they become cucks and perish.

If you defeat Trudeau, he wins

the false premise of your argument is false.
human nature won't change, carl.
OP is a cuck

Congratulations on your apparent successes. It is always good to see the bullied come out on top.

You should still consider yourself a Nerd, though, and should still pursue intellectual fields now passionately, especially now that you are physically fit and don't have that to worry about.

Good luck, Italy.

Stronzo, pezzo di merda!

>People who lose social power games (eg. get bullied in school) become cucks and degenerates
>Implying most of Sup Forums weren't misfits during school

Good luck, user. The world is full of selfish, short-sighted sheisters.

I dont think you know what submitting means

This is correct. The liberal cucktards grow from environment where there are no borders or rules. The first border should be set by the parents, the second by other authorities like teachers, and the third one by peers and classmates. In a twisted society each one of these borders are broken down in the name of (((current year))).

Every SJW I know (and I am sad to say that I know more than a few) claims, at least, not to have been bullied. They are people who were never particularly popular, but their personalities are loud, bombastic, and abrasive - ironically, I think that they would have been more at home BEING bullies in high school or middle school.

>At the first sight, the solution to this paradox could be to kill all bullied kids in high school after bullying them

This sounds like a totalitarian excuse to kill anyone at all.

ANYONE can be bullied, silly.

So, if your plan goes through, all anyone has to do to LEGALLY murder someone, is bully them first.

Thank you my burger friend, i shall take time to listen to the audiobook you linked me (i like history)

I was bullied for being fat and quiet Freshman and Sophmore year. I got into fights with the assholes then they left me alone. I then went to the gym and lost 100lbs just to give a final "fuck you" before graduation.

Bullies somehow bettered my life. Kind of weird. The key is to grow some balls and stand up for yourself. Just don't shoot up a school.

Yes I do. He completely gave in to the people that mistreated him. His original post said it all, no matter how anybody tries to twist it otherwise.

I do not support JUSTin Trudeau.

>"I didn't become a cuck or a degenerate"
>Posts on Sup Forums

Way to talk about your president, Hang Xing Pajeet

> hurr our economy so bad we can't afford wall
That's what happens when your PM is a cuck. And yes we could make you fund it what the actual fuck will you syrup niggers be able to do about it?

I dress sharp, work out and pursue all kinds of endeavours yet I am still bullied, well not bullied but not taken seriously at work which is basically the same thing.
I just dont get where people take the power to always want to one up other people. Its ridiculous.
Any tips on acquiring that sort of mindset? Or on how to not LOSE power games?

>He completely gave in
Giving in would be more like being their bitch and doing errands to gain their acceptance. He changed his ways to become a normie.

Nothing degenerate about using the only tolerable site on the internet.

> human beans

There must be alphas, betas and omegas in a society.
>Equality is a social construct
>Nothing is equal in nature.

Polish posters are the new leafs.

In UK pulling a face like you shit your pants and then crying to authority when you get called on it makes you a top alpha bully.

No one has properly explained this to me yet.

Sup Forums is pure, the one shining light in a dark nigger world

Always do the contrary of what Canadians say.

>Bullies somehow bettered my life. Kind of weird.
It's not weird at all. Communities benefit from homogeneity because people naturally trust their own kind. Bullying is just a method to weed out the misfits that would otherwise danger the cohesion and functioning of the pact. To some extent bullying is healthy.

Also, I claim that everyone has been bullied in school to some extent, and that bullies aren't actively aware that they are bullying.

>I just dont get where people take the power to always want to one up other people

I have no idea honestly. Normies are not complicated, most of them are not so different from animals. Resources, sex, social approval, that's really all they want. Maybe the latest form of mindless entertainment to keep their brains busy. I can tell what the average normie is after in no more than 5 minutes of conversation, can tell when they are bullshitting me, can tell when they are trying to use me or someone else to get something.
Try experimenting the madman theory. Basically you will deny favours and keep doing what you want, without flinching, in the face of every normie you find. Regardless of the consequences or the perceived danger. The image you have to convey is the image of a man who does what he wants without giving two shits about anybody or their feelings. You will find that normies are far less hard to scare or manipulate this way. It will create a positive feedback loop and you will be more confident as well
Also lots of hard work. Normies respect work ethic as long as it's directed towards something

But then the most alpha betas will become the new alphas.

kek

No, the power games, the bulliers, ARE the bullies.

are you retarded?

leftie mental gymnastics detected

This is the correct answer.

If you want a real life template, think about Trump. His gestures, the way he talks, the way he thinks, the way he mocks his enemies and the way he gets shit done without giving two fucks about what people say it's possible or not possible.
Can't think about any better example

That's where you're wrong, kiddo.

Actually, I used to be bullied. I then grew up, and stopped being retarded

Pol is obviously cucked into silence by losers who cant, at any costs, lose the self esteem they derive by believing they somehow have personal ownership of the word thanks.

>being this dumb

>Implying most of Sup Forums have even finished school.

Yeah, he gave in and completely submitted, just in a different way. Think about it.

We will refuse to fund the wall, we will put forth a protest in the United Nations. This is an outrage I say!

Didn't Berlusconi rape some kids?

>Black dick
>White finger in her nipple

You have to go back

It was a moroccan hooker, and she was 17 years and 11 months.
We are all very jealous btw

>If you kill your enemies, they win

Classic Canada. Also, I used to get bullied as a kid but now I'm easily the most redpilled guy from all the degenerates in my class. OP is a faggot

This
Remake yourself as steel and strip your enemies down to their meat to fuel further growth

There's only self improvement or dying - once you stop improving you start dying

In high school, I was bullied for being gay.
5 years later, and I am sucking three of my bullies' cocks.
But it's not what you think.
They are submitting to me.
They know that I am the best cocksucker they have ever had.
Far better than their girlfriends/wives who are literally getting blacked behind their backs (I am not joking)
I've had one of them start crying and bombing my phone with 50 text messages because I stopped blowing him for a bit, just to keep him on his toes.

I am in control now.

I was bullied in school. I was always a loner and I acted like a retard most of the time so it isn't hard to see why. After I got out of high school, I spent time with people and learned how to get along.
Now I got a gf, a few friends and I'm pretty happy. As far as I know, I haven't been cucked but I'd shoot the first nigger that tried to. I like both liberal and conservative ideologies but idenity and race politics disgust me. Also hate trannies as a Vancouverite so I got that going too.

there are two types of people in this world:

1. Good people. Our natural state is peace.
It takes agitation to put us into a warlike state.
2.Bad people. Their natural state is war.
It takes agitation to put them in a peace-like state.

that is how the world works.

people who think they are "alpha" males because they "win" nonstop are literally mentally ill.

The idea that some people are "winners" is not good for the tribe, nor is it even remotely intelectually advanced, in fact it is degenerate and short sighted.

True intelligent humans TRY hard in everything that matters, and that is all that matters/
someone who "wins"_ always_ is ether
a) in control of the game (i.e. Rockafeller)
or
b) is lucky.

There are no other logical conclusions.

The people who are SJW's, Cuckolds, they are the bullies and the "alpha males" who are obsessed with domination.

It is confusing if you are an idiot.

A crybully can stop you at any time if he wants by screaming that you are a racist or a sexist and you are afraid of even saying certain words around him and you know it too.

Yes, he is a cuckold.
Yes, he is pathetic.
But he is winning isn't he!
He gets what he wants every single time and dominates the world media, you are stuck mumbling to yourselves quietly so that his "wife" doesn't hear and harass you.

You are NOT an alpha male if you aren't a cuckold faggot who dominates people.

The good news is, you also aren't a cuckold collectivist idiot who thinks that dominating everyone with disgusting cowardly tactics and backwards double meaning talk is ok.

I hope...

This is true
It's also why women are in such a state nowadays
Men used to physcially correct their women when nescessary
Now it's all 'you cant hit women bro what the fuck'

Same with kids
Growing up I lived in mortal fear of my parents because transgressions were severely punished - swearing was met with having my mouth washed out with dish soap, disobiedience with a good kicking

It builds a steel because you learn victimhood is shameful and only strength has any value - you must obey those stronger than you so you seek to become stronger to compel others to obey you

Alright. You can feel free to keep denying what I'm saying, you're only fooling yourself. You need to fool yourself, so your denial doesn't surprise me. I know you'll think about what I said later though.

No. He completely submitted to his bullies, he changed himself to their liking so he could get their approval. This has nothing to do with Trudeau or his quote.

>I know you'll think about what I said later though.
You got me ;^)

Bully kids often and early this is the only way

Isn't that becoming a functional human being?

If you want to fit into society, you have to be capable of acting and looking like - you know - a human. If you insist that everyone accommodate you, you're an SJW.

Like, wanting to fuck animated ponies is a mental illness. Dressing up like a giant cartoon animal is also a mental illness. You have to dress normally, hold a respectable job, and be able to carry on a conversation before people stop mocking you for being a shit.

It's like what happened in the recent election. People finally got pissed off enough to take action, and reclaim America for the right-wing perspective instead of the liberal-left perspective.

Demands to be accommodated are from the 'pussy' side of the spectrum. Making people bend to your will, however? Improving yourself? That's manly as fuck.

You are precisely correct. Bullying teaches how to grow a fucking pair.

>Bullying teaches how to grow a fucking pair.

Then why are there still victims for the bullies?

There was never any bullying in my school, maybe it's a British thing but we'd all give banter back and fourth without getting butthurt about it.

And the only physical fights were between wannabe tough guys trying to prove how hard they were by fighting their rivals, if anyone picked on someone younger or weaker than them they'd get the shit kicked out of them by all the other big lads jumping at the chance to show how hard they were.

I think this might have also been helped by the fact that everyone had a knife lmao, so if anyone did take the banter too far or anyone got ganged up on and was seriously scared they might have pulled a blade and stabbed someone.

So my solution is to give all kids knives and no one will take anything too far. An armed school is a polite school.

Yeah. I see you gave up very quickly responding to me normally. You aren't even bothering to deny you're a doormat anymore. Keep thinking you're an "ALPHA MALE" because you submitted to your bullies that treated you like trash. You're a disposable little dudebro and you are a submissive doormat to people that treat you like shit. Just reminding you.

You just went on this arrogant rant as if anything you've said to me is new or edgy. The other guy just gave in to his bullies and completely revamped himself and then fucked some of his bullies. Woah, so alpha. Such alpha-ness, indeed! He never said anything about kicking their asses or getting the last laugh. It was just "I GOT BULLIED SO I GOT REALLY RIPPED AND BECAME EXTROVERTED AND I HAD SEX HAHA I'M SO ALPHA HAHA".

I never said anything about being accommodated. You can drop the "I'm in Sup Forums, I'm going to be honest with you" act. He is a doormat because instead of kicking ass, he kissed ass, just not in the conventional way. He changed everything about him to fit the approval of people who treated him like human garbage. Such a cuck. Sad!

>Just reminding you.
And you did young man. You did

That might explain why there are more of them than someone who is conservative

That's not how it works. There's always hierarchy, and it'll get challenged in both directions. And sure, there are some people that won't adapt, and stay at the bottom of the food chain. Mostly what they need is someone to convince them they're capable of standing up for themselves. Promptly they realize that just by demonstrating they won't just take it they improve their situation significantly, even if they don't become the top dog.

Having a pair doesn't guarantee that you won't still have to deal with someone trying to push it with you. It only guarantees that you aren't going to roll over when that happens.