Donald Trump

So far so good.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/5g6a3w/trump_likely_just_infuriated_beijing_with_the_uss/
youtube.com/watch?v=MmTiqKPnhiQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nam_quốc_sơn_hà
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hịch_tướng_sĩ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bình_Ngô_đại_cáo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck commies

hope china invades taiwan and we can just watch now.

The trumpire rises as china realizes were all growing into a worldwide alliance to destroy all those who stand against uniting our people.

This guy is an idiot.

FUCK CHINA

TAIWAN IS TRUE CHINA

I just want Trump to come out and say he recognizes Taiwan and see if China really goes through with cutting off trade with their #1 importer.

>hope china invades taiwan and we can just watch now.
They cannot without killing millions and thus destroying their economy when people refuse to do business with them as a result.

WWIII With China is coming.
Good job!

>They cannot without killing millions and thus destroying their economy when people refuse to do business with them as a result.
haha you think china cares, china is strong in case you didnt know. They will take it back because they can even if every person in taiwan dies.

No worries for you Japan, china not harm you, we in the US will protect our waifus!

>Hillary Clinton of Taiwan
>opportunistic bitch who never endorsed Trump
>supports faggot marriage
>at a record low in popularity poll
>oh great more US army bases in Taiwan

Also if you think there's a full blown war over this you're retarded. America has been selling army shit for years to Taiwan and nothing happened.

Why don't the communists want the president elect to talk to the legitimate government of China?

>telling japan that china is strong when japan btfo out of them in wwii
>not knowing china had some of the highest deaths in wwii from japan alone
I'm so sorry red dots. Please don't take us all for being this retarded.

>Taiwan man phones Trump congratulating him on being elected president
>This is how the lugenpresse media in the west reacts

You know, these people really do a good job of making themselves look like charlatans and liars.

>>telling japan that china is strong when japan btfo out of them in wwii
lol no they didnt, it was like a tiny part of china dumbass not the whole country. are you retarded or something or just dont understand basic geography? China still cries over ONE fucking city Nanking... thats right one city...

Get your shit together bro, your looking more retarded with every post.

Honest what did America gain out of this besides being able to rustle China's jimmies?
Like I don't see how American lives are going to improve from this.

Uh dude Japan took over like the entire eastern sea-board of China and killed a shit ton of people. Nanking is just especially famous because it was well documented by Western expats living in the city during the time.

Is this really burger education?

>haha you think china cares, china is strong in case you didnt know. They will take it back because they can even if every person in taiwan dies.
Yes they care. If they didn't Taiwan would be apart of China right now.

>30,000,000 weaponized autism militia and 20,000,000 civilians vs 200,000 japanese troops
You don't lose 40 million of a population of a tiny island and say they didn't get rekt. That's not how it works, it was called a massacre for a reason.

It's funny how liberals go worship over nothing. When Obama supports a dictatorship, it's ok. When Trump received a call from the "free world", it's bad

This is horribly drawn.

Go apeshit *

To a tiny island*

>called Pakistan Prime Minister Muhammad Nawaz Sharif a "terrific guy"

i don't know whether to like this or get triggered

Obama sells weapons to Taiwan , left doesnt bat an eye about China
Trump calls the president of Taiwan , OMG WERE GOING TO WAR WITH CHINA , FUCK DRUMPFFF

>they thought he was only kidding when he talked about getting our jobs back from China

it was odd to see liberal Apple drones praising China's FoxxCon and calling Drumpf a racist idiot for thinking the USA could possibly compete with the Chinese super-factory complex where the working conditions are so inhumane that they rung suicide prevention nets around it to keep their enslaved worker drones from taking a nosedive off the roof down into the concrete.

are you claiming that 20 million chinese people died?

that sounds more made up than the 6 million jews in the holocaust.

>Japan took over the east coast
Wow and the rest of china untouched, your just proving me right dumbass or do you not read what you type?

Are you even trying or just larping looking like a retard so people think your a retard?

Trump will make World War 3 happen.
Great job Sup Forums ! Great job !

Germany is on it's way to becoming canada 2 what a fucjing shame.

>Yes they care. If they didn't Taiwan would be apart of China right now.
it will be soon senpai! that is the correct timeline! talwanaese are traitors to China who turn their back. Japan not need worry about China. We will protect our anime so Trump can make our waifus real!!! xDDD

If japan wants taiwan to not be part of china then Japan can pay for it, no sense us in America bothering to waste money on Taiwan since its no threat to us its literally on the other side of the planet and China is stronger so would make a better ally... that 4d chess

Well I mean it wasnt as many as the 50 million Russkies or the 100 gorillion jews, but my point still stands that you don't know shit about what you're talking about and you're embarassing my flag with your Reddit tier bantz and arguable troll posts.

Shut the fuck up faggot.

Accepting a phone call of congratualtions don't mean shit you salty fucks.

They called him.

not if were allied with China and pull out of Nato so the little bitch eurotrash countries get destroyed and the US and Russia claim the parts they want and leave the rest to wither and die.

thats darwinism bro, only the strong survive and the EU is weak.

you talk like a fag and make shit up, no wonder noone respects you in life for sounding like an ignorant child in an adults body. What is your next trick?

Check out these self-hating liberals on Reddit. They LITERALLY cannot fathom pissing China off.

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/5g6a3w/trump_likely_just_infuriated_beijing_with_the_uss/

By the way, I want to take this time to thank all you faggots for red pilling me. I cannot believe I was left wing just 8 months ago

go back to Israel with your quabillions that died in every country... we all see your a phony and just filter your ID dumbass or your so new here you had no idea how that works and why your posts are always ignored because your a anti-trump shill.

checkmate and BTFO

You mad that you didn't get to carry on your national tradition of fucking up the whole world for the third time?

Xi Jinping sent congratulations as well.

What they are doing now is posturing.
Furthermore you can't trust America so they are wary.

After 2 times you think Germans would understand what causes a world war but for some reason they still don't.

Trump is unpredictable, scares the shit out of chinks and their fragile economy etc. cleptocratic commies should be scared. Their free ride is over.

>it was well documented by Western expats
It wasn't actually, and most of the people who reported the atrocities were Chinks who have everything to gain from playing the victim like they always try to do, and Jews. I'm serious, look up the backgrounds of the most known Nanking reports by expats and they're all kikes

Uh, dude, please don't.
We love peace.

>invades and displaces the east coast of china
>where all the people live
>interior untouched
>where it's just desert and mountains no people
>DUUUUURRRRR NOTHING HAPPENED IN CHINA GUIZE
literally retarded

Why does the media want us to continue being China's bitch? Fuck off, China

That's why you haven't overthrown the cancer that is the PRC

World War 3 is about to start, and Mexico will not pay for it.

Faggot toothpaste

ur one of us now brother
HEIL HITLER

The nationalists will retake the mainland

It's a win for both the Chinese people and for Canada because the Chinese escaping communism would go home now there is no more communism

Was chang Kai shek Sup Forums tier?

So what does America gain out of all of this?
Or do you think international politics is just diplomats triggering each other.

Exactly.

You guys call out MSM media day and night until this time. Of course they're blowing out of proportion because it's Trump. You're playing their retarded little game to make Trump look retarded and a warmonger. Jesus Christ Sup Forums.

Manchuria is empty as fuck though, and China at the time was cut inro many Feudal states and bogged down in civil war

They're fuckng worse

At least most of Canada is ironic. Goytschland actually believes the shit they push

>allying with communists

Gee, you'd think they'd be ideologically consistent about being paranoid of another superpower like they are Russia meddling in our sovereignty.

I'm going to be pissed when I hear green senators whinging saying we should cut ties with the US and be allied with China. Fuckin makes me sick.

4D Artisanal Jenga with China begins. This will end with Trump refusing to pay our debt to China because they did a bad job making our shit. Deficit erased.

I normally don't like this ``wrong side of history'' ``argument'', but in this case it really fits. To anyone who is not a complete retard, it's clear that Taiwan will never ever be part of China again. They don't want to and there is literally nothing the Chinese can do about it if they don't want to get them back by force, which just isn't going to happen. I actually spoke to a couple people about this on my trip to China, and not even a single person (many of them highly educated) could tell me a realistic scenario in which Taiwan becomes part of China again.
Let's be clear: The current China-Taiwan relations aren't beneficial for both parties. The smart thing to do for China would be to let Taiwan legally gain independence and become a regular country, then start normal trade relations. The only thing stopping this is ``muh territory'' and ``muh feels'' from the Chinese. Because they can't get over their shitty pride, they're creating completely unfounded animosity and billions in trade deficit. It's so fucking retarded, and deep down every Chinese person I spoke to knows this, they just can't say it because the public opinion in China forbids that. It's way more relaxed in Taiwan. They don't hate the Chinese at all, they just don't want anything to do with them.

Funny story about that: On my flight home from Taiwan, I was boarding the plane holding a China Times newspaper. The QT stewardess saw that and said while I was walking past her "Hey, if you want I could get you the Taiwan Times instead". To which I responded: "Isn't that practically the same thing?". She laughed, "Nooo, it's completely different". See, this is how normal people react. Try that in China and people would go balistic.

Look: stupid cunts about to start WW3 with China.

You're so good at it Sup Forums.
Congrats, your emperor is bringing World War 3, and mexico will not pay for it.

I bought a bottle of Cai Yingwen victory edition baijiu, and then I had sex in my Toyota Yarris in front of a hospital, shit was so cash

BUILD THE WALL

Actual great-grand-son of KMT officer who was friends wIth Kai Shek.

Nationalist in this case doesn't mean "nationalist" in today's sense. Before 1949 they were quite liberal, even had some "social-democrat" tendencies. (Man-woman equality, end of traditions etc) Thus why it was full of free-masons and shit.
However Hitler also wanted China to join the axis, until the Japanese fucked this up. It's a small mix of things I guess. Not entirely Sup Forums tier at all.

china isnt communist.... its a hybrid of everything today and moved away from a singular form of communism. Why you dont know that already? communism doesnt and hasnt work anywhere in its pure sense or China would have crumbled long ago.

Gas yourself Sören

Thanks for the (you), this will sustain me.
It's an obvious teenage minded troll.

they're going to eat Taiwan alive economically, and as their power grows they will eventually be able to isolate them to an even greater degree, before eventually leaving them no choice. No will help them

Your anecdotal evidence proves nothing, and just shows you never talked to anyone with any clout

>mehmet triggered because the western political pendelum is swinging rightwards and away from pussy-footed liberalism

kek

That's what you say, but the Chinese government considers itself communist. They are called the communist party and adhere to communist ideology. Maybe not in a way that you interpret it, but certainly in a way that they interpret it. The Chinese Communist Party knows its own ideology better than you do.

Thanks for the you my tanned friend.

>pissing off China
Guy hasn't even started and he's already my favourite modern world leader.

The president of taiwan called him, actually

DPRK considers itself communist as well but it runs like a feudal monarchy.

I remember 10 years ago the left hated China and thought the sweatshops were an extension of evil US corporations like Wal-Mart.

WTF happened?

he was a dumb authoritarian fuck who ruined the mainland and then ruined Taiwan

Chiang's adopted son was in the German army and Chiang enlisted the Japanese troops to fight Mao which cost him the popular opinion and the civil war.

>Trump make Russia and Philippines to his side and again China.
Dream come true.

fpbp

>trusting a government on what it calls itself when it's notorious for lying to its citizens about everything

The chinks have no power projection and ultimately are smart enough to not jeopardize all they have to war with the US

Meanwhile the crooked bitch borderline said she wants war with Russia

Is Goytschland the new worst flag?

Yeah. There was a reason why many prominent KMT members sent him a final fuck you.
Before leaving for Taiwan he sent orders to burn down Beijing to the ground. The men didn't listen to him in order to preserve Beijing's history.

Sure, maoism was absolute shit, but KMT fucked up real good after ww2. In every case China was fucked.

Your flag shows up on Sup Forums. Seems like a real enough country to me.

All that's going to happen is he's going to make the Chinese look like little bitches for not actually responding, while the liberal media here all of a sudden care about the "One China" policy.

Then he tells the truth about selling you guys weapons and people just feign anger about it, as if it were some great secret that both sides didn't already know about.

It's going to be a fun 8 years, lads. No one is going to fuck with America anymore, even if it's just because our president will be so unpredictable every other country will shit themselves worrying over angering a guy that refuses to play by the rules.

I doubt that many people really believe that this is anything other than the media executing their latest takedown attempt on Trump. Maybe the result this time will be anything other than further erosion of public confidence in MSM, good luck.

Jesus Christ what a bunch of pussies.

15 years ago trump would have been the democrats candidate but they have moved fully to caring about skin color instead of making the country awesome

If Taiwanese independence occurred, China literally has laws in place since 2005 that mandate them to act with aggression.

Like war is prepackaged into Chinese law with Taiwan secession.

>Article 8: In the event that the "Taiwan independence" secessionist forces should act under any name or by any means to cause the fact of Taiwan's secession from China, or that major incidents entailing Taiwan's secession from China should occur, or that possibilities for a peaceful re-unification should be completely exhausted, the state shall employ non-peaceful means and other necessary measures to protect China's sovereignty and territorial integrity.

>The State Council and the Central Military Commission shall decide on and execute the non-peaceful means and other necessary measures as provided for in the preceding paragraph and shall promptly report to the Standing Committee of the National People's Congress.

Good.

China is a shithole that deserves nothing but scorn

Time to kill chinks. Anyone who sides with them will share the same fate.

Why do Vietnamese and Chinese hate each other so much?

youtube.com/watch?v=MmTiqKPnhiQ

>China EXTREMELY MAD Trump called a place with 98% ethic Chinese!

lmao gwailo

Bill Clinton would have had to run as a Republican in current year with the platform he had in '92.

this fucking shits

Germans might live to be the new leaf.
>caring about skin color
You mean actually being racist.

because vietnam people are ungrateful fucks I guess

Why the fuck do people keep saying he called them? Why would he call them for them to congratulate him? The whole story is just fucking retarded.

Most American's didn't even know what the whole Taiwan thing was about until the MSM brought it up to make Trump look bad.

They think China has the right to tell the leader of the US he's not allowed to accept a fucking phone call, hell he's not even president yet anyway.

We should of been standing up to China anyway. Everyone knows the Chinese are just bluffing anyway to stay relevant, or they would of done something about it decades ago.

Ahmed pls.

The left has no consistency outside of hating anything white men do.

Trump could go full Trudeau and they'd hate him.

Complete insanity. Imagine if any European country had a clause like that in their constitutions or laws. The cozying up to Red China we've seen over the last six decades is a total fucking disgrace for the West and reveals the hypocrisy of claiming any sort of moral high ground in politics. Here we have a real, functional democracy, the remnant of the original sovereign state, and we decide to ostracize them because there is money to be made with the totalitarian, murderous usurpers.

America's greatest mistake was not letting the japs finish the job.

Thanks for the banh mi, cunt.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nam_quốc_sơn_hà
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hịch_tướng_sĩ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bình_Ngô_đại_cáo

>There wont be a war, China is going to take advantage of the U.S. pulling away from things like TPP and the general distrust of Trump (especially as he moves closer to Putin) and form stronger alliances with their neighbors.

>China
>forming stronger alliances with their neighbors.

Reddit must be full of people with sub 90 IQ's

>rustle China's jimmies
>communist idiot gouvernment of China punishes American businesses in China
>ruins foreign trade relations
>"hey fellas, you'd be better off back here in Great America"
>presidential promise delivered
9D Chess.

Fuck your feelings, chyna.

China has no need for alliances. The West permitted them to snowball into a global superpower, and we'll be paying the price in the decades and generations to come.

You better all learn Chinese, faggots.