Why are the media reporting that 'Mad Dog' Mattis is some kind of crazed psychopath who will be itching to get Trump to...

Why are the media reporting that 'Mad Dog' Mattis is some kind of crazed psychopath who will be itching to get Trump to press the nuclear button?

As a Britfag looking at America, I see the differences in our Armed Forces cultures. Americans are just brash and full of bravado, its just your way of doing things.

I don't know much about Mattis but I think he's exactly what America needs. Too many terrorists and rogue states are taking liberties with the USA. Its about time the world realised again that if you dare to fuck with America, you are going to regret it.

Any guy that carries 'Meditations' into battle must have his head screwed on and have a fairly sensible philosophy on life. Its seems that the snowflakes can't handle the idea of tough talk.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tKIJKQRb53o
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cindy_Sheehan
youtube.com/watch?v=fTXzcILPPp8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

stop watching MSM

The MSM? The one that had the clear bias against Trump from the start? The one always pushing to control the narrative? The one that shilled for the Dems?

Can't imagine why.

Trump realizes the point of a military is to kill people and break their shit. And he hired just the man to ensure that happens. It's a great geopolitical maneuver. Fail to make a deal with Trump, and here comes Mattis.

>Why are the media reporting that 'Mad Dog' Mattis is some kind of crazed psychopath who will be itching to get Trump to press the nuclear button?
I don't know what the hell you're watching but I hear only good things about him, he's also very respected in the D.C. foreign policy establishment, the mainstream centre-right foreign policy thinkers. So he's well-liked. Trump also said during the NYT interview that after one conversation with General Mattis he was talked out of the effectiveness of torture, which I think is a big relief to people who have concerns about the ethical implications of a US president torturing prisoners of war, me included.

Doesn't matter. They bitch about Mattis now, and then later they'll just cry and go "war is hell ;(" whenever America puts its foot down and pushes back against all these goddamn Muslims.

Because leftists control the media and leftists are psychopathic terrorist who do everything to harm.

"If in order to kill the enemy you have to kill an innocent, don’t take the shot. Don’t create more enemies than you take out by some immoral act."

For the mission’s sake, our country’s sake, and the sake of the men who carried the Division’s colors in the past battles-who fought for life and never lost their nerve-carry out your mission and keep your honor clean. Demonstrate to the world there is "No Better Friend, No Worse Enemy" than a U.S. Marine.

None of the widely touted new technologies and weapons systems "would have helped me in the last three years [in Iraq and Afghanistan]. But I could have used cultural training [and] language training. I could have used more products from American universities [who] understood the world does not revolve around America and [who] embrace coalitions and allies for all of the strengths that they bring us."

-Mattis

I sincerely hope that Mattis being in charge makes that fat little bitch Kim Jong Un consider his future moves very carefully

Anyone who thinks Mattis is a warmonger is an idiot. The man clearly prefers not to engage in combat but has no problems doing so if it comes to that. And he believes in total victory. He protects his troops and the military men view him very, very highly because of it. This shit with Iran is because he knew as CENTCOM/CC that Iran arming proxy armies fighting USA and that they were the main problem in the Middle East. Dude is way smarter than any media shill trying to figure him out. The guy probably had daily classified briefings about how Iran is fucking around with shit in the Mid East.

Reminder that nobody's used an atomic weapon in combat for over half a century because politicians are spineless. If used correctly, nukes could have prevented vietnam, korea, plus a host of major geopolitical dramas.

he's seems like a real hothead!

Because Trump is about to start WW3 with China, and Mexico will not pay for it.

You are C U C K E D

You want one of ours to get rid of your emu problem m8?

Mattis is the human equivalent of a nuclear deterrent
Him in charge of the war office just upped our first level of defense from a sternly worded letter to spiked boots kicking in skulls

kek

Main problem Iran?
At first main problem was Afganistan,
then main problem was Irak,
then Egypt, Libya, Syria, Iran..
There always seem to be a main problem for U.S. military to solve (with UK of course)
When is it time the main problem are people who street walk?
With your perspective they will be the main problem eventually worth while of drone attack

CAN'T _______ THE MATTIS

its the most rational way to eliminate the national debt. So long as they can provoke china into an arguable cassus belli(easy with the SEA retardation going on) then you do a single overwhelming strike on beijing and its over

Or you just do what Hitler did and tell the kikes to go fuck themselves.

>11/10 post

>Iran is fucking around with shit in the Mid East.
but thats our job

Mattis talks and acts a lot like Patton. Both all show and no go. Both loud mouths and no cold minds. Both no considerable achievements except le kill 'em all quotes on wikipedia. Mattis has never faced anyone but poor arabs and compares himself to Alexander the Great. Patton had seen nothing but 6 divisions of meme Afrika Korps and 10-15 divisions of starved kids and cripples on western front, but after that he thought like he's fucking Von Clausewitz.

But shut the fuck up shit skin, leave Great Britain, and go back to your inferior country.

Because (((they))) want a neocon MIC guy in instead

What are you talking about? Even the New York Times wrote an op ed praising Mattis yesterday.

(((he))) offered his cute daughter to (((them))).
Now, (((he)))'s doing the same with america

The mainstream media in this country is a pot of boiling diarrhea that only a vapid moron would wholeheartedly trust and form their opinions around.

I don't know a single person who isn't excited to see him in the position.
He's George Patton and that is exactly what this country needs.

Are they really doing this?

Those fucking cunts.

The guy is a walking talking legend.

> Americans are just brash and full of bravado, its just your way of doing things.

The modern American under Obama is supposed to be some Beta-male faggot who worships and is subservient to women. Obama had a recent speech where he even claims that he's subservient to his tranny wife. kek.

Liberal Americans are wannabe Eurofags who are too stubborn to move their faggot noodlearm over to Euroland. Mad Dog is refreshing to see. I was so sick and tired of all of the fucking pansies who were representing us to the world stage.

No

Did you know that Trump is offering America to Jews?

Good job Sup Forums ! Good job !

maybe an Iraqi fucked his daughter

based mattis is actually very intelligent and measured

the fuck is wrong with his ears?

Good to know there are sane people across the pond.

Fuck with

>if you dare to fuck with America, you are going to regret it.

stfu you dumb bongistani

you dont know wtf you are talking about

Because the media doesn't understand the process taken to launch nukes.

They probably believe he has a big red button under the pen holder on his desk

CAN'T MOCK THE MATTIS

With bantz like yours you should be deported by Her Majesty's Government

CANT METIS THE MATTIS

Tell me about all your great russian generals comrade.

Don't act like a combat hardened NATO force wouldn't roll over russia sucks in 2.5 seconds.

Because they are opposition.

>he's seems like a real hothead!
Found the fucking Liberal Nigger. GTFO plebbit scum.

>Why are the media reporting that 'Mad Dog' Mattis is some kind of crazed psychopath who will be itching to get Trump to press the nuclear button?

Because our media likes to sensationalize everything.

Also because Obama had the strongest foreign policy in the last century- He butt-fucked russia and China, but he didn't do it firing a revolver into the air and calling them faggots so stupid plebs like you don't notice. I don't like obama, but he's killed more terrorists and shit on russia so hard it'll take decades to get their standing in the west back again.

> Too many terrorists and rogue states are taking liberties with the UK
Fixed. We're coming for you SOON mohammed.

The biggest redpill about Russian generals is that Zhukov was a fucking traitor cuck
>Kept slaughtering Russians en masse even in 44/45, when the Soviets already had the full initiative
>Fucked up during the siege of Berlin so hard Konev had to help him out
>Helped Khruschev come to power, thus leading to a Cold War and ruining Stalin's and Beriya's plans to democratize the post-war USSR

THIS

Wait what. Stalin had a plan to democratize?

Redpill me on that.. any links? Just something I have never heard of.

>Trump realizes the point of a military is to kill people and break their shit. And he hired just the man to ensure that happens. It's a great geopolitical maneuver. Fail to make a deal with Trump, and here comes Mattis.
Bro, do you even Clausewitz? The military is an extension of politics with the threat of force. It's another tool in the basket, and not simply a blunt one like a hammer.

You don't get saddle bags under your eyes at age 38 by being a well balanced individual, this bloke put the loop in fruit, and he should be admired for it.

>I don't know much about Mattis but I think he's exactly what America needs. Too many terrorists and rogue states are taking liberties with the USA. Its about time the world realised again that if you dare to fuck with America, you are going to regret it.

You mean like the US reaction to 9/11 that helped make the Islamist situation worse creating such groups as ISIS?

Yeah, sounds like a smart move.

Appoiting Mattis isn't just a message to our enemies, but to our own institutions. It's a message that Trump is in charge, and policy will be conducted the Trump way.

Consider Iran-- Obama wanted Iran out of sanctions so they can afford proxy armies in Syria and Iraq, Yemen, and elsewhere as pressure against the Sunni states and Russia. He also wants Iran to bring pressure on the Gulf states (mostly Sunni) by fucking up oil and shipping through the Persian Gulf. But this includes Iran getting nukes, which will guarantee Saudi Arabia getting nukes. It's yet more neocon balancing enemies to keep "friends" from becoming too big.

Trump said fuck that and is going more direct, hardline nationalist instead of soft-power proxies, which has created vacuums for China and Russia to exploit. Appointing Mattis tells the neocons that the cover jihadi-fueled proxy war is over.

You're not geostrategizing it enough, mate. The countries listed weren't problems, they were cogs used to pursue the larger goal. That goal involves tacit war between great states while avoiding nuclear confrontation.

>Islamic terrorism was created by the reaction to Islamic terrorism

>______________¶___
>|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
>|______________|||__|__|__|]
>(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

They're mad because all the european defense secretaries and equivalents are women with zero experience.

He's old.

IIRC, in one of his 1952 works Stalin wrote that the military economy of the pre-war USSR was a last resort measure under the German threat and that it won't work now that there finally was peace in Europe

What he planned to do was to change our economy from being military-oriented to a civillian-oriented one. The army spending was supposed to be cut off in favour of nukes since no one would dare to attack a powder-keg country anyway. The Red Army was to be reformed into a more professional force specialized on swistly dealing with any task, similar to the US army, rather than being slaughtered en masse.

He also wanted to expand the private sector, mainly giving more liberties to the artels (basically a private businesses operated on the funds of several people, which by 1953 produced more than 40% of all Soviet consumer goods), and letting farmers do their business without much government invlovement, thus avoiding the food shortage problem so familiar to commie countries.

But since all this shit would have stripped away the power from the CPSU, the fuckers turned on him, executed Beriya and ended up turning the Soviet Union into a caricature commie country.

the mainstream media is just trying to bring down the Trump presidency as much as it can with all the money they're getting from Clinton
ignore it

>he's also very respected in the D.C. foreign policy establishment, the mainstream centre-right foreign policy thinkers
But these people are generally insane warmongering cannibals.

I believe this was all Beria, I don't think Stalin was on board. If nothing else, Stalin was a convinced Stalinist.

last month all you trumpcucks were criticizing hillary clinton for this logic and pointing out how it can still lead to nuclear confrontation if the wrong plane gets shot down in the wrong warzone

now this israel shill is saying the exact same "we need to fight ebin proxy wars cus of muh cold war 2" bs as hillary and you love him, even though he literally has the opposite opinions on NATO and Russia than your beloved trump

The issue is that he hates Muslims, but he's siding with Arabia and wants nothing good for Iran. This is the opposite of what the world needs, and I wish he knew it:

1) Iran established Hezbollah (Army of God)in Lebanon to protect Lebanon from ISIS. It's even better than Lebanon's own military.

2) Everyone with half a brain in Lebanon is redpilled on Israel and knows it's responsible for 9/11. They also know that it created ISIS. Those fuckers are dressed, educated, and armed by Israel. Why else do you think ISIS won't touch Israel? It's the typical Jew game of putting Muslim against Christian.

3) Arabia is in on it too. They helped Israel conspire to do 9/11, and they're the donkeys of the world. Their royal rulers aren't even Arabs. If you look back far enough, the current Saudi royal bloodline is JEW.

America needs to stop playing Israel's games. Muslims are primitive barbarians, but they aren't responsible for ISIS. The U.S. hates the wrong enemy once again

Stalin was a vampire, same as Trotsky, Lenin, Marx, Antonio Gramsci(italian) and your newer version of them all Aleksandr Dugin the ideologue of Putin.
The new same old lies.

Added note, the president of Iran is literally our guy. He publicly denied the Homohoax. Once you look into it, you realize that our enemies and allies in the Middle East should be reversed

>9/11 was the start of history

you need to understand your enemy

Do you have a timeline from Muslim intervention in Europe, 8 centuries before the first european landed with a boat on African shores they had already enslaved europeans by the millions, also black converted muslims on that.
Same as the american sailors they enslaved centuries afterwards and brought to Tripoli making the United States of America start their efforts on their Naval Army, which after all can be considered a blessing, but nonetheless tragic.
Lurk more, stop cherry picking easy information to manipulate your vision on other people.
Shitskins should be purged.

Banks didn want him.

Obama, the big pussy that he is, has a fucking theoretical physicist as defense chief. what's he going to do to the enemy? bore them to death?

we need someone who knows what it takes to defend the nation, and someone who won't take shit from congress or the heads of military. he's the type that doesn't want war, but if the enemies of the US leave him no choice, he's going to skullfuck every one of them.

So did everyone on Okinawa get reduced duty today to account for the raging boners?

I just have to say: we have to dispel this hysteria about using nukes.

No, I don't mean we should launch ICBMs. But we have small tac-nukes that we never use that could truly strike fear into an enemy that DOES. NOT. FEAR US.

They know we have limits and rules in warfare and dont respect us. They love to yank our tail and every time they do, it emboldens their next generation.

There is no shame in using a weapon. I dont like civilian causalities either. But if you dance around them, the same people become human shield, the wives keep making kids and those sons of dead fathers and their brothers come back in 10 years to start vendettas.

Its not the actual destruction of the nuke that wins. Its the psychology of it. Yes, its a brutal, disgusting invention that stands as evidence of horror in our species, and thats exactly why you have to let people remember we have them.

Because make no mistake, they are coming for us. Europe, specifically England, botched and let some Paki scientist loose with nuclear production secrets, and the MidEast and south Asia has already figured out enough. They are coming.

And just like Al-Qaeda, they dont need to overthrow the US to win. All they have to do is disrupt the shit out of us constantly with dirty bombs and suit-case nukes.

tl;dr- we should drop not one but several small nukes anywhere in the Mid East where militants are posing a direct threat to US forces. The first one gets the cameras rolling. The second one- same day, thats important- is pretty much just for show, some hill that wont be missed. Wait a day and then double up on some stronghold and then sit back and wait for threats of vengeance, then use conventional carpet bombs on whats left.

Between panic, shock and uncertainty, they will be on the run within a week and Earth will remember not to fuck with the United States again. You have to make examples of these little shits.

>Media doesn't like Mattis

Well, I guess we got the right person for Sec-Def, then.

You used way too many words for most idiots here to read, but you're right

/thread

Well in the imagination of the 'pacifist' left (or the 'pacifist' far-right) anyone who is willing to defend liberal values abroad is an 'insane warmongering cannibal' but I don't put much value on the opinions of those people.

>helped make the situation worse
>created

Hezbollah is a shiite terrorist group not only responsible for the deaths of numerous US Marines but responsible for the chimpouts that started the Lebanese civil as well as numerous bombings and assassinations around the world.

Hezbollah, like all sandnigger terrorist groups, need to be exterminated. They are no better or worse than ISIS, just the other side of the same coin that is sandniggerdom.

Matthis is well respected by anyone who actually knows him, except the enemy combatants he has sent to hell.

I mean hell there is the story of a general at Quantico whose wife made cookies for all the soldiers forced to stand guard duty on Christmas every year. He goes around delivering them and asks the soldier on guard who the duty officer is

>Brigadier general Matthis sir

>No I know who Gen Matthis is, who is the duty officer

>General Matthis sir

>Who sleeps on this cot in this guard station?

>Gen Matthis sir

So he goes inside and sure enough there is general matthis. Matthis knew that the original duty officer was young and had a new family so he took his guard post and let them go enjoy their first Christmas together. Since matthis had no family he saw no reason why the guy had to miss Christmas

It's shit like that that lets you know he won't go to war unnecessarily. He cares about the soldiers but he does understand the duty of a US marine, and when the fight is necessary God help whoever he's unleashed upon.

Matthis cares about his soldiers though. He's closer to the soldiers than pretty much any general. He won't send his boys to die unnecessarily for the greed of others. If it's for something just like defeating ISIS then yes. If it's something unjust like securing the qatar pipeline for saudi Arabia then no

Once Obama's gone the left can start rolling out their Cindy Sheehan types again.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cindy_Sheehan

>Why are the (((media)))

Because they are anti-american kikes, have you seriously learned nothing? Jesus Christ people.

>No, I don't mean we should launch ICBMs. But we have small tac-nukes that we never use that could truly strike fear into an enemy that DOES. NOT. FEAR US.

Russia is trying to compensate for their conventional military weakness by threatening to use tac-nukes at the drop of a hat these days. Maybe we should return the favor. You might have a point there.

I watch it to be aware of what everyone else is seeing. It helps quite a bit to observe just how they twist things and it helps to know exactly what facts theyre leaving out.

This info while valuable itself helps redpill normies.

"They told you that blah blah shot x number of people, so you want gun control right? Did the news ever mention blah blah blah was a Muslim immigrant, was religiously motivated, and had an illegal gun? If you don't believe me, watch this clip here. Now, why would they leave that out?"

More like we've been using the military as the threat of breaking their shit, but lately we've been such pussies no country believes our "bluff" anymore.

Now with Mattis, they'll believe we're being serious with our threats. I think we probably should go break a less important few things too, to drive the point home we're willing

I agree, the reaction was too weak. We should have glassed the whole region to ensure their could never be anyone left to form a group like ISIS. Would be nice to "accidentally" take out Isreal in the process as well.

This.

Energy-backed currency when?

Beria the serial rapist?

you should be fucking happy about it Krautman. It's better for europe if trump starts war with china than alternative that was Hillary going to war with russia

Liberals are devoid of common sense and base everything they do off of emotions. So of course a general with the nickname "Mad Dog" is a mass murdering psychopath to them.

>their conventional military weakness
Topkek. Burgers can barely handle shitskins and lose to Vietnamese farmers armed with rakes.
Dont delude yourself

>Iran established Hezbollah (Army of God)in Lebanon to protect Lebanon from ISIS.

CAN'T BOG THE MAD DOG

youtube.com/watch?v=fTXzcILPPp8

Fast forward to about 00:24 seconds to get an idea who Mattis is.

He is EXACTLY what America needs. And no, he is not mental.

> 0:04
> Roman salute
Hoooooly shit

That's called pointing. It's when you use your index finger (or all fingers i.e. "knifehanding") to indicate a certain direction.

Because right now the point of having a military presense in the sendbox is largely to funnel US tax dollars to corrupt tribal cheifs for "valuable intel" and whatever. And further, to keep us in "war production mode" which is valuable to dusty manufacturing to wealthy engineering firms, which is another lucrative pipeline for squandering tax dollars. Etc etc

Mattis won't play that game. If he's somewhere it's to do work and win. Fuck your dirty business money.

Mattis is the only American I respect - and the only American who is intelligent.
It's a great shame that American politics are a jewish sham - for America could have been graced with such a brilliant leader like Mattis.