Goyim be honest

if you could do it quickly and easily, would you become a jew?

Yes because the ability of your people to incinerate so quickly has always been a mystery to me and I'd like to learn how a jews make up is different than a normal human beings.

Y-yes

yeah but that's because you wanna grill burgers faster

no

No. I was a fundamentalist Christian once, now I'm an Atheist. The reasons for me leaving Christianity would still apply to other religions. I value facts and reason, not faith and emotion.

>tips

You don't have to be a religious Jew, in fact, Jews are one of the most nonreligious ethnic groups.

I'm not going to cut half my dick off though no matter what Sup Forums tries to tell me.

What that get means is that Sup Forums will fully realize and adopt jewish subversion means against our detractors

such as Falafel'd

If we're talking about Judaism as mentioned in OP's image, then it is religious. If we're talking about the race, then it doesn't matter because I wasn't born a Jew.

I am already a jew. But if i could do it again. Yeah, fuck my nose though.

Why the fuck would any want to be a part of the jewish religion without the ethnic aspect?

No. Although I could become one quickly and easily, there's this Jewish girl I know that wants on my dick, but I haven't because she's a Jew.

t. South Florida

I have Jew cock, does that count?

This fedora thing has just become stupid now
It's intended to be a satire of over the top hysterical atheists
Now it's just applied uniformly to atheists and is becoming meaningless

I married a jew.

Sounds like a good infiltration technique.

So how is it?

Aventura? or N.Miami Beach

Can I keep my foreskin?

No. Jews are atheists, and their modus operandi has one destiny: becoming lost in the prison of lies they invent.

Only through Christ can you be saved.

yeah, but only to make anti semite jokes for laughs
I wonder if jewish people laugh at eachother for fun

>tip

West Broward. Not as many Jews as (((Boca))) or some other places, but there's plenty around.

so many jews in this thread *quickly alerts Nazis from other threads

and fuck all you traitors

fuck no
it'd be interesting to see (((their))) inner workings but converting isn't enough for that

No, would be too scared to let my dick undergo the knife treatment

No. To me it seems like hell to be woke and a jew. Your only choices are to turn your back on the world like Gilad Atzmon or live an even bigger lie than we have to.

Surpressing your power level is hard enough without having to associate with people who bring up the holocaust every chance they get when some type of nationalism or rational self interest occurs in the news IRL.

No, I'm too euphoric for this shit.

But if someone forced me to pick one religion I would choose either Shinto or Judaism

The op in that pic has pee in his Id lol

I know a guy who converted to Judaism to marry some boring cunt. Funny enough her and her whole family works in the (((media))).
Life is pottery.

In (((Seinfeld))), didn't Elaine's boyfriend, the dentist (Brian Cranston) convert to judaism so he could crack jew jokes?

T. Inquisitive subhuman faggot
I'm putting this entire thread in my oven cunt

abos can work an oven??

Aventura and N.Miami is little tel aviv

they sure love their goyim though (Idk why they're so attracted to white goys for, they can see the distain in my eyes but still try)

to all the jew boys in here, your girls are bigger traitors than any other ethnic group

they know the white man would fight for them rather than tell them to follow Hanz into the camp

Only if I could fuck a cow titted progressive Jewish girl in a kibbutz. Orthodox are way too legalistic for my liking, I ain't got time to read 6million laws from the talmud

>tips

Nah because your only goal in life is to return to the homeland but the problem is that the homeland is shitty compared to the US and also full of many other jews

To learn their secrets

Lol i did that yesterday

Yes, they're the only people allowed to be racist and nationalists, and pretty much have everything they need when they move to israel.

מה קורה אחי
כמה זהב חסכת השנה

i would. but im not intending to be an actor or moviedirector so i dont see why.

Sup Forums would be best jews if we converted

we already know all the tricks

>jew on Sup Forums convinces Sup Forums to be jews
>Israel gets a million nationalistic high IQ white and asian converts
>ultimate jew trick

Sartanen please

>and pretty much have everything they need when they move to israel.
yeah but you're still going to be surrounded by israelis unfortunately.

>id says THIS

>high IQ
ahahhahahahahah

Gladly so.

you'd be getting a load of nutters with poor social skills and a tremulous grip on reality at best
so essentially, you'll have jewed yourself

THIS

only if I was converting to marry a sexy babe like Natalie Portman

the people in israel with the higher IQ tend to be more liberal, the majority of the scientists, inventors and and their "silicon valley" personnel too. remove them and you're stuck with 3rd-world-mentality people, with a lower IQ. their religious parasitical community which they complain about too are going to outbreed them as well. they don't like to talk about these things on here that often, but instead just spew the "le based nationals" memes. so no i don't want to convert.

You cant just become a jew. A jew is considered those that are born of a jewish mother. Fucking retarded jew, shouldnt you know this?

You can always become a jew, it's a lengthy and difficult process, but it's possible.

Judaism has nothing to do with real jews.
Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

"According to halakha, a Jew by birth must be born to a Jewish mother. Halakha states that the acceptance of the principles and practices of Judaism does not make a person a Jew. But, those born Jewish do not lose that status because they cease to be observant Jews, even if they adopt the practices of another religion."

also ask them who has continually saved their asses in the beginning, and over the years, when their farming failed to take off and other projects failed too? their liberal jews with their donations and lobbies around the world. their very own marxists. i don't wish harm on them but would be nice if an honest conversation got going.

>Conversion to Judaism (Hebrew: גיור, giyur) is when, after a period of study and immersion into Jewish life overseen by a rabbi, a religious panel formally determines that a non-Jewish person has met the requirements for conversion to Judaism by demonstrating a sincere commitment to Jewish beliefs and practices and acceptance of the Jewish community, culture, and history.[1] A formal conversion is also sometimes undertaken by individuals whose Jewish ancestry is questioned[citation needed] or by people who were raised Jewish, but may not actually be considered Jews according to traditional Jewish law.[2]

>ccording to Maimonides, (Isurei Biah 13:14) converts were accepted since the beginning of Jewish history, and the foreign wives of Jewish leaders - such as Samson and Solomon - were converts. Yet he says (Isurei Biah 13:15), that in the times of Jewish political power, such as the days of Kings David and Solomon, Batei Dinim (Jewish courts) did not accept converts, who may have not had the right intention, and they had to wait and prove their intentions to be legally accepted.[11]

Nowadays, with the notable exception of some Syrian Jewish communities, (primarily the Brooklyn, NY and Deal, NJ communities),[12] all mainstream forms of Judaism today are open to sincere converts

Yes
send qt jewess pls

>tfw we are budget jews

>send qt jewess pls
>slovenia
never heard of you

No. Sup Forums is a Hindu board.

yes, if by "becoming a jew" you mean becoming part of a supranational ethnicity

if you were budget jews german banks would been your little bitches, not the other way around

Can I lie my way into judaism, saying that I found out my family was forced to convert to survive? I look pretty jewish, blonde hair, brown eyes and fair skin.

i just said budget dude
We arent the real thing :(

nope
either you have signed document as proof your mother or maternal grandmother is jewish, or you have to undergo the whole fucking thing
also regardless of that you must undergo circumcision before the process even begins

if you have at least any single jewish grandparent, male or female, you're entitled to an israeli citizenship regardless of dick status though you still wouldn't count as jew

judschland uber alles and all that

That's like asking me if I would drink sewage.

we became the jews its confirmed via that get

Y-yes, senpai. They are the only non-primitives, who managed to create an ethnocorporation of sorts, which allowed them to massively dominate certain industries and punch far above their weight in terms of representation.

well uh
if it gave you unique benefits, would you?

I'll convert you if you tell me how the fuck you nips manage to succsefuly sit seiza

I'm not a jap, so I've no idea. Considering my past attempts, I'm pretty sure that involves some pretty dark freaking magic.

>implying I can't put the OY! in GOY better than anyone