Can Italy end up with a Technocracy?!

According to this article it can
mobil.dr.dk/smartphone/#artikel/nyheder/udland/overblik-derfor-kan-folkeafstemning-i-italien-ramme-hele-europa

Rigaturas explain!

>Germany
>most trustworthy according to Italians

Impossible.

If no wins the current government could vote for another transitional government that would have to approve the new voting system but it wouldn't last and people wouldn't allow another unelected government doing shit

>Most hardworking: Greece
>Least trustworthy: Germany
Not even the Greeks could make that up.

Any chances some instution (military i.e.) could do a coup and make it last?

Well our current government could be considered a Technocracy since it wasn't elected by the people.

Jeez, calm down, we aren't turkey, we solve things democratically

Absolutely no fucking chance.
And even if something similar may ever happen, we would have NATO troops boots on the ground here in the blink of an eye, not to mention all the USA military bases already existing here...

Well then enjoy your mediocre unfufilling life.

Given your peoples reaction to being flooded with illegal economic immigrants from Africa, I'd say thats a load of crap. I vagulely remember the mafia declaring war against the Africans.

God speed, Don.

I had sex with Barb belusconi

>Given your peoples reaction to being flooded with illegal economic immigrants from Africa
What reaction? Saying mean things on television? Because that's the most extreme thing that happened
>I vagulely remember the mafia declaring war against the Africans
Yeah i remember that british tabloid too, doesn't mean it's true, it was a story about a nigger dealing drugs being killed by the mafia in some southern italian city for dealing drugs in their territory, saying the mafia declared war against the refugees is absolutely ridiculous considering that the mafia is the one making money out of the situation

>Greece

>I'd say thats a load of crap
No surprise here, you clearly know nothing.

Damn it, why'd you have to ruin my hopes..

Be nice to him.

I know lots of things about relevant countries m8

You vaguely remember because it was only vaguely true. They just put a small group down because they were getting uppity with drug business.
They are allowed to sell only the shittiest marijuana at the lowest price, ofc bought from mafia, and in the most dangerous places. It's a way to differentiate the market.

>Most trustworthy: Germany
>Least trustworthy: Germany
Explain yourselves, kurwas.

GREEASE

The Greeks are such niggers

Well backstabbing your allies two times in a row can have some negative effects.

>most trustworthy and hardworking Germany
HHAHAHAHAHAHA

Someone, please reassure me that pro-Euro midget isn't going to win the referendum tomorrow.

Most of the people I know irl are telling they're voting no, but the shilling for YES and the "we are going to save money by cutting senators" meme has a strong influence. The thing italians hate the most is knowing that politicians get gazillion of shekels for their """job""".

Because it's who they interact with the most. If 50% things germany is most trustworthy and 50% things germany is least trustworthy there isn't any room for anyone else to win either.

>least hardworking: Romania

Why work when we can come to your countries, take all those sweet gibs doing jobs you lazy asses don't want to, get that sweet dough back to glorious homeland and live like kangs while you all die poor on the streets, paying alimony to your wife's son & getting ficky ficky from ahmed and jamal.

Only high IQ Anglo master race countries are smart enough to wake up, Italians are half niggers and extremely lazy so I doubt you'll ever leave the EU.

Don't forget the robbers and the gypsies.

Greeks are absolutely cucked lmao

>the shilling for YES and the "we are going to save money by cutting senators" meme has a strong influence
In the last few days every other post on facebook is sponsored from a random page about irrelevant things spreading disinformation and shilling for the yes, it's disgusting how much money they used to buy pages with hundreds of thousands of likes

Not to mention the money spent by "committee for yes" to deliver yes propaganda brochures into every italians' mailbox.
They forced mailmen into overtime, while regular mail is not delivered as usual (in my city we have very shitty mail delivery).

I didn't receive that but walking in my city i've seen some stands of "basta un sì" usually in places where old people meet like in front of churches
The girl giving brochures was ignoring anyone below 50 it looked like

Reminds me of our EU constitution referendum.

The government spend over a billion euro's of tax money on pro-EU campaigns.
The anti-EU campaigns received zero funding, and weren't even allowed to take part in "debates".

...and they still lost.

>According to this article it can
No it's fucking bullshit. PD has still an absolute majority in the Parliament, they can keep governing until 2017.
The ones pushing for a technical government are the ones aligned with (((JP Morgan))), since JP told our government they would have bought MPS if the referendum won (because that would have granted enough power to pass another bailout to MPS without opposition).

Fun fact: Monte Paschi Siena went belly up several times, one manager committed (((suicide))) after the first time it went bankrupt, and it's overall infiltrated to the brink by the PD leftists, some of them are Ministries. It's probably a big front for money laundering operations committed by them, which is why they are so hellbent on bailing it out and it's why they are so aggressively shilling for YES.
If a techincal governement arrives it will be seen as a golpe. Which will handle victory to Le Pen on a silver platter and will mean death for the EU

here we received it (Puglia), some families even received one brochure for every member of the family, with very big waste of money for sending all those duplicates.

>Le Pen

wat

Le Pen is anti EU. A technical golpe will give her the upper hand over Juppe during french elections

I wonder if they prioritized southern italy since i don't think they sent them here, it's usually what happens when you're approaching the elections, the government remembers that they can try to get people in the south to vote

Probably.
Also, in my family only my father received it, maybe thinking that younger voters would be the ones more inclined in voting yes, hence they didn't send a brochure for me.

Back when the scandal for the fake PD cards happened my grandma received a letter in which there was a PD leaflet for my gramps. There was Bersani on the cover smiling with a writing saying "PD, a party like you!"
[spoiler]Gramps was dead since 2002[/spoiler]

mater race here reporting for duty!

Trust nobody, not even the people you like.

Views in: Greece
Most Hardworking: Greece
Most Trustworthy: Greece

Oh, hello mater race.

Hahahaha how can we be so based

The referendum is about increasing efficiency by reducing the number of hoops a law as to go through to become official. It is something that has been in the cards for the last 30 years, and in the political programme of a lot of political parties. Like m5s, who now wants to vote no because they are children, and don't want the evil globalist renzi to take the merit. Who fucking cares about the nation right? It is all about getting renzie out of office now, instead of just waiting next year. But what can you expect from these retards, they think they are the absolute paladins of the Constitution, while still beliving we elect our prime ministers..(we dont, the constitution itself says so)

I got pro-NO brochures delivered, but nothing about SÌ.

>the parties agreed that perfect bicameralism needed to be changed therefore they should be ok with this particular implementation of bicameralism
You're pretty retarded but thanks for reminding us that we don't elect our pm, we obviously didn't know since we are a bunch of idiots voting no

From an idiot who voted left and hates left,right and m5s, Renzi needs to lose and go.

the vast majority of the no voters are a bunch of MUH CONSTITUTION thumpers from m5s. And No one will try to change the status quo again for the next 10 years after this. Renzi politically suicided himself over this , anyone in the future will stay the fuck away from that shit for a LONG time. It might not be your personal dream change, but lets face it, it is either this or nothing.

Renzi will be gone either way sooner or later dude

The sooner the best. And this reform is a complete lie.

>No one will try to change the status quo again for the next 10 years after this
t. Renzi
Even the most retarded idiot understands that a no to this reform is just a no to this particular reform, monday when that down syndrome cuck is gone we can start working on a new reform, maybe this time they could try to do it all together, if you do a good enough job you get 2/3 of the votes and don't even need a referendum
>Renzi politically suicided himself over this
His fault for being an idiot
>but lets face it, it is either this or nothing
>either we make the constitution worse or we don't
Yes and? That's why i'm voting no

id like to see that poll done today

every single column would be GERMANY

Wait until you get fucked by the aryan kike

there are a shit ton of Italians ITT.

question: are any of you white? do any of you look remotely nordic?

>Greeks most hardworking
>Greeks most trustworthy

>according to Greeks

lmao, typical Greek behaviour. Worse than fucking Albanians.

>It might not be your personal dream change, but lets face it, it is either this or nothing.
No.
It's either (((they))) fuck off or (((they))) fuck off, now get out with your bullshit fake dicothomies Correct The Renzi

>based

Holy shit how Greek of you.

Yuck. Truly they are Worst Europeans.

this. clearly fabricated.

>are any of you white?

Are you?

>typical Greek behavior
No,it's typical nationalistic behavior.

Imagine you are courting a girl, you ask her out for dinner and she says no. Now what are you saying is "maybe if I had asked her out for lunch instead, that would've worked! Yes I'm gonna do this!" this is how delusional you sound. If the no wins, every politician won't touch perfect bicameralism with a 10 foot pole, because that would mean going against DIRECT popular vote, i.e. political suicide.
Yes renzi said this aswell, but it makes extreme sense in the italian political climate, do you think your voghera housewife is gonna give two shits if your reform is objectively better than renzie's? Fuck no, she's gonna say " omg politicians are trying to CORRUPT MUH COSTITUTION AGAIN FUCK YOUU". And, also, as the matters stand, next elections will bear an even more diverse parliament than now.

memes aside yes as nordic as they come

or you could make something good, get 75%+1 and avoid the referendum.

Yes brother

>Germany
>Least trustworthy Italy
I wonder why?

If M5S proposed it they would have voted it. If Renzi wasn't a pathological liar they would have voted it. If the euro leftist fucks that destroyed entire economies with their globalist bullshit wouldn't have approved it, people would have voted it.

>5 euros in Greece is 1 euro in Germany
>Fcking greks pay debnts
wew lad

>Imagine you are courting a girl, you ask her out for dinner and she says no
Nice analogy but it's nothing like that, it's more like asking your gf if she wants to go to a road trip to visit scampia and assuming that since she says no she doesn't want to travel anywhere
>next elections will bear an even more diverse parliament than now
But not a different senate, they made sure of that since with the retarded election rules they put in the constitution that would leave out millions of italians from representations (and that's assuming the constitutional court agrees that direct election is allowed which isn't even sure since constitutionalists are split on the issue)

Dem Greece results though. KEK

>faggots implying they believe the (((media)))

Like it or not niggers greeks are one of the most hard working people(pic related)

After spring 2017? Not a chance anything thia big will tie all those different voices in the new parliament and senate . 75% won't happen, ever. It will be m5s as a majority, then PD as the second biggest. And we all know how internally fractured PD can be, they will never reach an agreement

It's 66%+1 by the way

so what? with 75% it would work even better :^)

I don't get it. 600 is not a lot of money.

Can someone explain what this referendum is about in one sentence? It seems a bit boring tbqh. If there is an anti EU side I hope it wins.

I see a faulty preposition in the statistic regarding formulation of question. If you asked into peoples working hours, couldn't they just easily count anything as working hours? I visited Crete last summer and the fat lazy greek who rented us our room just sat in his appartment all day and watched TV. Whenever we needed something, he just send his fat son to do all the hard chores. I'm not saying this examplifies all greeks, but this does seem to me a way you could fundle the statistics. This is actually one place where I believe statistics aren't sufficient and you need a qualitative method to messaure the working hours.

Anyhow, Greeks may be working hard, I don't know. It's true that Danes don't work all though. We work very little but our export is very high and the pricing for our work hours are so high that we're wealthy even though we don't put in many working hours.

YES
Ius soli (anchor babies) gets potentially passed (it's currently stuck in the Senate but was passed by the Parliament), one million africans get citizenship (the ones that are already there, imagine the ones that will come after), Senate gets cucked down to 100 members chosen amongst majors and loses power to repel laws,corrupt leftist globalist kike tyranny guaranteed by majority prize system at least until June, bailouts (see here ). Regions lose power as well. EU budget laws forecefully introduced in the Italian Constitution

NO
Nothing happens. Status quo despite the restless shilling and scaremongering. Probably zombie banks crash with no survivors allowing us to expose the scam while Draghi forces the BCE to buy everything instead of doing it with our money

I love how status quo has gotten a conotation of catostrophe in America while in Denmark status quo is usually a good thing - disregarding muslims, everyone wants the muslims out but since we all know that wont happend, status quo just means fewer muslims will get in and EU won't flush us out into New Syria.

Greeks do nothing, or very little, for so many hours worked.

>I love how status quo has gotten a conotation of catostrophe in America

Under leftist governments the status quo is always a catastrophe. A flourishing middle class, functional social welfare, strong borders and trade agreements tend to harm the interest of a (((certain group of people))) for which paying normal wages to native workers is literally another shoa.
It's even more ironic if you look back and see how much the (((modern left))) resembles crony capitalism with government collusion

it doesnt matter you piece of shit.GDP has to do with countries economy.Working hours are irrelevant with tha..

Go kys you fucking nigger leaf

Shut up and pay denbts faggot.

If you work so much it shouldn't be a problem, right?

i dont pay shit and you cant do anything about it ahmed