Norway couldn't singlehandedly-destroy USA in a week

>Norway couldn't singlehandedly-destroy USA in a week
TOP KEK AMERICAN PIG SHIT!!! Oh believe you me, us Norwegians are ITCHING for a war with USA. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of American soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the niggers and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY American pig shit they see. When Norway's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

k

>us Norwegians are ITCHING for a war with USA
No they're not.

Also, your military literally has 1/80th of the budget the American military has.

>raping your women
You live in Norway and want to rape western women? I'm sorry. Our women are trash.

Let me know how that war works out for you.

damn right, you show those fork-tongued settlers what happens if they step out of line, op, you show them

Pasta?!

NORWAY STRONG

How about you try fagboy?

We will

For fucks sake. The cringe is too much for me to bear. Don't you faggots have anything useful to do? The wine monopoly is about to close in an hour.

Accepted the future within the Swedish empire

empire? sweden can't even govern some of its cities districts

HVOR ER SVENSKEN?

The wall can't be built fast enough.

Not this copypasta again

only this is what the future skandinavistan will look like

So new it hurts

What are you doing Jew?

canada wtf are you doing in Norway?

I'm so jaded from this site now I just figure it's bait on top of bait all the time.

IF the wiki information about your military vehicles and etc. Even my country would kick your ass ahah

if the wiki info is correct then*...
btw: Cod fisherman vs the nation that spends more money in military than all other expenses your country has combined

Going to ask the same thing lmao

well we have been and are under attack by both parts of the (((US))), and the (((EU)))

But they do not posess any land we have claim too... hmm they don't got a King though...

No flag "Canada" is the "country" you are looking for

You must be new here

>Norway
>Population 5.084 million
>Doesn't have nukes

is that your whole navy?

>(((Social Progress)))

>All the newfags ITT
wew lad

look at this un-patriotic faggot, get the fuck back to the middle east goat fucker

one of my favorite pastas op :)

mfw more people live in New York City than all of Norway

>we will
>using America's 3rd generation hand-me-down fighters