Amy Schumer Playing Live-Action ‘Barbie’

>Amy Schumer will play the title role in Barbie, the live-action Sony Pictures film based on the venerable Mattel toyline.
>Edgy stand-up comedy and her movie breakthrough writing and starring in the R-rated Trainwreck, what makes Schumer the right actress to play [...] a doll with impossibly perfect physical proportions?
>Aside from the fact that she has Barbie hair, Schumer’s growing stature as a role model for female empowerment fits perfectly with Barbie’s evolution into dolls of different sizes and shapes.
>She goes on an adventure in the real world and by the time she returns to Barbieland to save it, she has gained the realization that perfection comes on the inside, not the outside.
>Mattel, with a lot at stake since the toyline has generated $3 billion in sales, signed off on the take.

How do you feel about this?
deadline.com/2016/12/amy-schumer-barbie-movie-sony-pictures-mattel-1201863294/

Seems like a dumb casting choice, but who fucking cares?
Were you going to see a Barbie movie in ANY scenario?

still not black/trans/gay/attack helicopter
pass

Having an uncle in the Establishment helps wonders for a career -- no matter how little talent you have.

>Seems like a dumb casting choice, but who fucking cares?

Pleasing the Masters in DC can have its benefits.

>edgy stand-up comedy

DUDE VAGINAS LMAO

Why are huge brands so desperate to ruin themselves, especially after Menbuster 2?

Amy Schumer is sexy as fuck

>fat SJW cow
>action role

If she loses weight im all for it.

I kinda think Amy would be hot skinny.

>Live Action Fattie's

Collect the whole set.

Barbie herself is a Jew. Checks out.

>we didn't learn our lesson from Ghostbusters

this

lol sex

did you hear about the wart on my vagina? HAHA HA. Wart on a vagina. It's like nature is saying i'm a witch. Patriarchy! LOL

TOP KEK

Uhh...

Hollywood to finally make a tribute movie to Klaus

>lead untermensch role goes to... needs whole railcar just to deport one juden

Looks like your typical aussie chick tbqh.

She's chubby, at least not obese. Bet if she lost a couple of stones she'd be very good looking woman.

He received a tribute when they visited the Barbie Museum in Rat Race.

Doesn't she have genital warts and HPV? So she's probably infertile then right?

>Schumer's growing stature
Top kek, they did that on purpose

She'll have to lose 300 pounds and hire an old German woman to slap the Jew out of her.

lol

>From the movie studio which brough you Ghostsbusters & Harambe

If I had to chose between getting caught underneath the fat man or the fat girl in that picture, I'd pick the fat man every time.

Fucking loved that movie

I think the plot will be Barbie becomes human and realizes she's FAT.

Now that's a Sup Forums-tier movie

I'm really fucking bewildered as to how Sony's movie department is still allowed to continue, seems like the boardroom is hell-bent on not making money!

Miss Piggy looking for Kermit Yes !!

Barbie ROFLOL

I think it will flop

#NotMyBarbie

Amy Schumer is that last Barbie on the Shelf that no one will buy for their kid...

[insert vomit sounds here]

the movie will tank.
also casting a white woman for barbie? i mean its 2016...

So they still haven't learned after Ghostbusters? Good riddance.

She's a literal 10/10.

Aqua already did it.

Amy Schumer = Barbie

So I guess Barbie's going from 'problematic' to 'feminist icon', now? All they had to do was cast a fat chick to play her?

my cock is like diamond, cat couldn't scratch it

>Schumer's growing stature
That's one way to put it.

>deluxe fridge barbie

ok, am i unironically degenerate if I legitimately want to fuck her in this pic? dirndls make me cum so hard

>Were you going to see a Barbie movie in ANY scenario?

If it was self-aware and well made, sure.

It could be a full length version of the Aqua music video.

>hire a german woman to slap the jew out of her

Thats a completely different fetish. Ill be in my bunk

That's cultural appropriation you yank piece of shit

Apparently there is a "Lard-ass" Barbie.

>Miss Piggy as Barbie

Not taking a crack at her weight, but her face really does look like the puppet pig.

>There’s a lady up onstage now and she’s saying the most unladylike things, quite shocking. The folks in the crowd are looking at each other, astonished. They can hardly believe what they’re hearing and I can tell that they don’t know what to do, so they decide to laugh.
t. pic related
>not 'The Roseanne Barrbie Story'

>Amy Schumer will play the title role in Barbie, the live-action Sony Pictures film based on the venerable Mattel toyline.

Why is it always Sony Pictures? The Jews running this company must be exceptionally inbred.

Not Jews. Just really stupid fucking people. Sony Pictures has lost a ton of money on the last few movies and they're desperate for a series of movies that works.

Barbie doesnt have a vagina though. What will her jokes be about?

>Sony

Not even surprised senpai

Not even barbie deserve this

>All of Sony's movies bomb
>Sony goes bankrupt and disbands
>Other companies buy their IPs
>Bloodborne on PC
>Smoking crater where Sup Forums used to be

Feel sorry for you, m8

Sony proper would sell their movie making (Sony Pictures) before it lost that much. I have my fingers crossed they keep doing this and do go out of business. They make shit films with stupid OC agendas.