This is pure fucking degeneracy. The west is dying

This is pure fucking degeneracy. The west is dying.

youtu.be/BfVf29Rjwf0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xcz-Oho0tlU
youtu.be/bRaIqIgS81M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i liked it better when h3h3 did it

They're smoking weed, they're trannies, sucking dick and fake nails. This is pure fucking degeneracy.

The bigger issues are:

>How everyone ignores the degeneracy and claims the west is still prude and traditional
>How right-wingers think Trump is somehow going to fix everything

If you look in the comments, it's all women, they're the ones supporting this demasculating of men. Makes me physically sick. A faggot is a faggot, who cares but this is a next level of degeneracy.

I think they might be gay. Although I have no concrete evidence to support that claim.

I have known about women and their degeneracy for years. But the way people have responded to me on the internet make me very hesitant to talk about it again. But I know what you are speaking of, I know very very well.

We live in a world where people think this is natural human nature

that's pretty gay desu

you guys know the solution to this

youtube.com/watch?v=Xcz-Oho0tlU

It's women because the guy who made the video, Jeffree Starr, has a successful cosmetic company which makeup products are popular with women.

Don't ask me how I know this.

Jeffree Star is an AIDs-addled faggot who made black highlighter and then got mad when people told him that's not how highlighter works. He's definitely missing a good chunk of his brain.

How do you know this?

california will have hell unleashed upon it.

soon

It will be shown in Swedish schools very soon.

Too much free time

Ok this was a little funny

can't watch more than 30 seconds; they've already used about 50 feminine pronouns. maybe if they keep saying it then it'll come true

God is dead.

>this fucking thing makes music too
youtu.be/bRaIqIgS81M
Jesus fuck

And by music I mean "(((music)))"

Where is Omar "take no shit from shit suckers" Mateen when you need him

Is this a parody of some kind? It better be

and i thought that this level of gay is a meme

No. "God" was just updated to fit the trends. It once enraged me beyond description to find out that many of these degenerates actually do believe in some sort of God, usually the Christian one. It's just a fact.

Pls make it stop, the degeneracy

no he's just a retard who likes pretending he's a girl

The "God" they believe in is Satan

Is this like a how long can you go before ragequit type of thread or what?

I got 2 mins in before I would have preferred physically hurting myself over watching these fucks.

America has single-handedly been responsible for virtually every culturally degenerate phenomenon in the past 100 years. New Wave Feminism, Neo-Liberalism, MTV and its fetishisation of the lowest form of Black culture, the Kardashians, Fast Food, the contraceptive pill. The list goes on and on. No wonder based Iran calls America the Great Satan.

couldnt take all the faggotry seeping through my monitor as well

this shit made my body temperature rise

You can thank the Jacobins for this.

This shit made me become next level Hitler.

Cool mask, but 3300$ is way too much

NUKE CALIFORNIA

(((Group of Americans)))

No. They believe in God, as you would typically present him in human culture. You know, creator and ruler of the universe, merciful, watches us, answers our prayers, etc. The true tragedy about life is that it is unjust in every facet. The people that believe in God are the most degenerate unfair scum on this earth. And I am not using that as a protest against God. It's just that this world is so evil that degeneracy and unfairness are interwoven into every particle of it.

What's even worse is that this thing is making at least $40,000 USD per month according to youtube analytics.

Dude you could probably get a more effective Korean one for $1.50
It's just a status symbol

I'm starting to believe that either or both of these things will indeed be needed to purge out the plague from the West.

All being spent on luxury gay housing and lots, lots of heroine for sure.

This thing is a literal hellspawn.

>being a flaming homosexual is now a valid career choice

kek, it's defiantly helping out it's drug habit.

kek

>We are gonna party like it's prom night
>We are gonna fuck like it's our first time

But that's awkward and uncomfortable

>implying Rousseau idea weren't perverted by sick german and russian fucks

Teaching people on the east side of the Rhine how to read was a mistake.

DAE think "hahahaha these degenerate faggots are fucking ridiculous" but actually not give a shit because they should be able to live however they want as long as it's not harming people? Or am I just being a degenerate shill by saying that?

I like this post a lot.

WAKE ME UP