dat nigga extra crispy

[x] Childless
[x] Single
[x] Man
[x] Masturbate To Anime
[x] Not Rick Wilson
[x] Winner

Feels good.

Again: Gore lost Florida in 2000 by under 600 votes, from a starting deficit of under 2000.

He invested tens of millions in recounts, lawyers and couldn't find 1500 votes to win the presidency even being the anointed one by the sitting president (a Clinton nonetheless).

There is absolutely no way even 10000 votes can be found, flipped or destroyed.

Give it up, it's not going to happen. We don't care about it, Trump doesn't care about it, not even Hillary's camp care about it.

Admit it, Stein conned you Bernie victims a second time and, again, there will be no refunds.

who else ordering new hat here?
>also got the camo MAGA finally
just take my money Trump

The Democratic Party is dead, said dangerously optimistic guy who hasn't checked demographic projections in a decade

Who's he gonna pick, guys?

Who /loveAmerica/ here?

What did Chinko mean by this?

Second hand, shipped from the USA.

POST THOSE DELICIOUS SATURDAY A.M. VICTORY BREAKFASTS, SENPAIS!!

They already found 20,000 in PA tho

Should I get camo or classic red for my MAGA hat?

I might do the camo one, it's just an ugly design overall though and too expensive.

>first it was the big brain
>then it was the BIG brain
>then it was the brain being held up by a crane
>then it was the wojak sitting on the throne of his brain
>same one but now he was on the beach
>now this
I felt like I saw them all in order

I just realized Mattis fits the 'childless single man' he described but do you think he masturbates to anime

Those were absentee votes from Philly. They officially counted 100%of the votes in PA

Trump will curbstomp China

It's a secret. I promised not to tell.

Mine will be here soon. Super excited.

They're slowly growing on me. I may snag a camo one eventually.

Classic red is good as a collectible or rally wear, camo is better for casual wear. I wish they had the black version still up.

>Don't push us, goyim
Xi is a pussy

Are we going to have this argument again Argentina? You don't account for ideological demographics. Millions of Obama voters voted Trump so it's silly to assume that racial demographics will ALWAYS be along the same ideological lines they are now. Blacks used to vote Republican, for example.

i was trying to pick between camo and red, but red won only because that was the first one Trump wore

classic red if you have no others

Stop spreading this lie, those votes were from Philly districts that weren't counted yet. Not related to recounts and not "found" out of nowhere.

Bring it, chicoms. There's a new sheriff in town and we don't give a fuck about your feefees.

I don't like the design as much, so will probably skip it. If I had a x-mas tree I would snag that hat ornament though.

I want to but I feel like the MAGA is the most iconic.

I want to buy that #BUILDTHEWALL shirt now after seeing that video

Daily reminder that Mattis said this

>"I consider ISIS nothing more than an excuse for Iran to continue its mischief. Iran is not an enemy of ISIS. They have a lot to gain from the turmoil in the region that ISIS creates."
"The Iranian regime, in my mind, is the single most enduring threat to stability and peace in the Middle East".

Just another neocon warhawk. Ask yourselves why John McCain is pleased with this selection.

>lodging a complaint
>be careful
This is China saying pls no bully

When did that Bill Mitchell guy turn into such a fag? I said something about it being okay to disagree with something Trump does and he blocked me kek

You think he tugged to some old school gundam back in the day
>tfw he only gets off to war

Maybe he's right and Iran is in fact responsible for ISIS? Ever consider that possibility?

As far as I'm concerned, nuking the entirety of the middle east would do the world a great service.

He's not wrong though, they have much to gain through this instability.

Fuck Trump and fuck white "people"

nth for MATTIS

What level of Chimpouts can we expect if Dylan Roof gets to walk?

>mfw to intellegent for linear timeline memes

I have the red and black MAGAs and the Trump cap and beanie

NO, DON'T BOMB THEM UNTIL I GET MY FUCKING FORGED RECEIVER M1A, AK AND SKS

He won't walk but if he did it would be the greatest chimpout of all time and I would laff and laff

SO much that he will not be allowed too.

GUYS GUYS GUYS

WHAT IS CONGRESS BLOCKS MATTIS SINCE HE'S ONLY BEEN RETIRED FOR 4 YEARS????????????

D'souza just annihilated Goodstein

>Saying build a wall is racist
wew

He probably doesn't masturbate

You unironically want some Norinco trash?

Seriously, watch it, they are going to lodge a complaint. It's all over for DumbDumbf.

>Chaos Actual, this is Godfather
>Come in Chaos Actual

Not gonna happen, even Democrats like the guy.

They're already working on a way to get him through, Mattis is a pretty popular pick and I doubt the congress Republicans would try to block him.

What's up with his torso?

NOT JUST NO BUT FUCK NO

GET OFF MY DICK

I'm still so ENERGIZED from that rally

Sucker = shattered

My entire bodymass is basically a brain at this point from following McMuffin's Twitter.

>Implying
Don't "be careful" Trump. He is the only one who can "be careful" people.

i just dig how it looks

It's a trade war he's aiming for not an actual war. He's unleashing the Jews on China. They'll wish he dropped nukes by the time they're done.

SERIOUS QUESTION:

why are there still so many shills on here?

the election is over. you lost. i know you're used to mommy and daddy giving you everything you want, but its not gonna happen this time, kiddo.

seriously though, are they actual delusional shills or just le edgy teenagers that are baiting for (you)'s?

MY COCK IS SO HARD RIGHT NOW

Fuck China. I fucking despise the Chinese.

He masturbates to war animeys

It's called 'cutting your nose off to spite your face'.

We're already in a trade war, we just haven't fought back for the past 25 years.

Who even reads the complaints?

It's weird, too, because I love the Vietnamese. I went to college with a Vietnamese dude and he was based as all hell. I've never once met a chink that wasn't a total piece of shit. Fuck the Chinese.

Hillshills still believe that they can somehow steal the Presidency, so there you go.

Also, Media Matters is everyhwere.

It helps them not cry. I need more salt for my salt collection, though.

@101331227
K KEEP ME POSTED

>(((Steinberg)))

Oh, fuck

When will the assassination take place.

you guys ever get tired of winning? sure it's gratifying stomping lefties into the dirt but after a while i start not having fun anymore

gotta stick with the one i got in november 15'. it was out of stock for a while in 2016 and when they brought it back it had trump/pence on it.

The USA is too big and the font is ugly. Also, I think I'd remove the American flag from the side, remove Trump from the back and replace it with 45.

Weedman will die of a fatal rake wound sometime next year

Why is /ptg/ so fucking blue pilled?

Analyze what has been happening with certain commentators lately. Bolton was very flattering about Trump and Taiwan. This is "good" on the face of it, but in reality it's just Bolton trying to appeal to Trump's ego to get close to him and go full neocon.

Ann Coulter on the other hand is trying to beat down expectations so in 2020 she can say he "beat" them. Right now Trump has astronomically high expectations from the huge array of groups who support him. He is the white Obama right now. Coulter is being smart by beating them down to be more reasonable early on so Trump wins the long game.

They're mostly just attention whores who can only experience joy by getting (You)s for their shitposts. I doubt any paid shills are left in these threads, CTR at least tried to use actual arguments in their posts instead of spamming the same shit over and over again.

>this pleb has the Trump/Pence shirt instead of the OG Trump MAGA shirt you could only get by winning pokemon tournaments in tokyo

Sad!

It's all a coincidence!

They are such sore fucking losers that they convinced themselves that they never lost. What losers.

Springfield casts thier M1A receivers and over prices the fuck out of them, SKS is a good meme gun and Polytechnic AKs are considered the best right up there with Russian, also have a neat folding bayonet.

ARs are great and all but combloc is also good.

>In nomine Patris et fillii et Spiritus Sancti.

I believe that to be actually the first time since so very long.

>the USA is too big

>Coulter
Who gives a shit ?

A woman who is unmarried in her 50s almost certainly has serious issues.

TEMPO TEMPO TEMPO

>buying a hat after the election

Traitor.

>All new citizenship ceremonies on hold
THANK FUCK

It's true

Trim the fat (California and Massachusetts)

Why are the Chinese so annoying? Russian projects its power as well but the Chinese are absolute cunts about it. I hope Trump goes all in with India, Russia, SK, Taiwan, Vietnam and Japan so that China has only NK left as a reliable ally. He should start with bringing Russia to our side so that there would be 2 military superpowers on the same side and constantly sending ships alongside Japan to the South China Sea.
Fuck the CCP honestly, the Chinese people deserve a lot better. China would be a lot better for everyone if it fractured.

You talk shit about conway one more fucking time and you debts will carry interest

Everything from NYC to the Guam is ours and anyone who doesn't like it can suck it.

Flattery or not, Bolton was right. Taiwan is a democratic government with a free press and the US can talk to whoever the fuck we want to.

I didn't have enough money back then, to spend on non-essential things
>flag

>hurr hurr who gives a shit about an influential right wing commentator

clap clap way to throw the 2020 election

No enemies on the right. The whole reason why Trump won was because, for once, the true conservatives actually stopped fighting and focused on one goal.

>Obama TV

Kek, that's exactly where he belongs.