Thank you Sven.
>native Texan.

germany

Texas and arizona really seem cool

Definitely not Missouri "Misery"

Minnesota cause it's the most similar to Canada

Florida

Florida

Its time for Texas to secede from The union and And Become a independent Right wing state.

thetnm.org/

I have only visited 3. New York, California and Michigan. Out of those 3 I liked Michigan the most.

It was almost a swing state so no.

hawaii cus its still BONGED

But really texas, oklahoma or tenesse

North Carolina

Florida

My dreams is to visit USA one day.
Most excited for mid-west

California

Montana. We have actual white supremacist militias. So does Idaho, but they have mormons.

I really liked Colorado while I briefly lived there this last summer. Denver is a booming city. Lots of young people, plenty to do, gorgeous nature all around. Washington is pretty lovely also, my home state. Cucked politically, but an absolutely beautiful place.

The midwest is the most boring part of the USA user

I'm in Nebraska today and it's pretty rad here. Lots of conservatives.

And California can has secede plz.

We just want to not be in the same country with Cucknifornia. Texans are fully behind them seceding so we don't have to.

remove californians and i will agree. best climate and most beautiful land

Haters gonna hate. California is still the best.

Michigan here. I actually like it a lot here in the parks and nature filled parts. GR is cool too.

It is cloudy a lot here though, kinda sucks. Fuckin Great Lakes.

To live, midwest is cool. To visit? Why would you lol.

That's real America. If someone really wanted to get a taste of Americana, and not some New York/Californian caricature, then it's probably a decent idea. I won't deny that it is a bit boring, but that's part of the charm. It's quiet, calm, and a little humbling.

Oh Texas my Texas. How we support all the other bitch ass states

Actually Texas is a net drain on Federal money vs. what Texas outputs. Basically Texas sucks harder than it blows.

True. Hey Dutch guy, visit the UP of Michigan. If you like wilderness and small town feel, it is fucking awesome.

>muh Publix tendiesubs

sup fuckos

Did you hired grade schoolers to draw your flags? Jeezus they look like cheap company logos...

Michigan

Pic is my mom and sister

Uppity frog, needs to feel special about muh culture

Nobody disputes California's natural beauty.
It's jaw-dropping in places, no question.
It's the people that fuck that state up.

North Carolina
Gorgeous coastline
Rolling hills of the piedmont and coastal plain
Beautiful blue-green mountains
NC has it all

Texas 100%, I want to go on holiday there and shoot some guns.

But seriously it's written "Montana" on the Montana flag, "Kansas" on the Kansas flag, and so on... wtf, how old are you? At least it shows you can read...

Pennsylvania fag here. Amish are pretty based , but Philly and Pittsburg are degenerate af. Gave trump presidency too. So pretty gr8

Would say kansas but saw this picture
Anyway Dont know but its one of the blue states, problbaly iowa

>words
>on an actual state/national flag
Words are for meme flags.

many indeed friend. not a bad place to raise a family. fairly quiet, even in omaha.

Pennsylvania is my favorite yankee state because of my Amish blood but, the rest need to be glassed.

Exactly. A flag is meant to be a symbol, not a fucking billboard.

Indiana obviously.

If a state like Idaho, North Dakota, or Montana had legal weed it would be a paradise

There is not a single state that doesn't have huge disadvantages. It all depends on preferences and why type of negative you can deal with best (blacks, mexicans, leftists, cold, heat, being an island in the middle of the ocean).

>weed
no degeneracy allowed

Iron your flags you slob. Wrinkles protruding, very disrespectful.

Israel

Oh I can't even joke about that, Louisiana

>he thinks a little cold is a disadvantage

If you dress properly for it, it is fine. It keeps some of the shitty people away too.

>Most excited for mid-west

Have fun champ, save plenty of gigs on your phone for pictures of fields and walmarts

Isn't Louisiana like 50% non-white?

>believing the blue Texas meme
Just too many spics there, but it's nowhere near a swing state. It last went Dem with like 41% of the vote.

>not wanting our very own nationstate

cucks belong in the other 49

with that said however TNM screams honeypot to me so I'll be on the sidelines until it becomes a serious movement. Besides, now that Trump won there really isn't too much need to secede other than to keep annoying yanks out.

Realistically, California before prop 187 was the best state in the country. Now i just don't know, it's turning into a latin american country. mexico has beautiful nature too.

>no fun allowed

of course it's a fucking kraut

People that come up to western NC in the sunner from Florida are the most insufferable, condescending, rude assholes I've ever met in my life. I live in a quiet mountain town, with very humble, hardworking christian people, but wvery year this place is over run with florida half backs. Retired yuppie assholes. One of the reasons I beleive then "NC will go blue this year" meme was started.

The entire deep south is a slave swamp, and I mean that literally.

Indiana is pretty nice so long as you aren't in a major city. Weather is pretty crazy though.

Texas scenery

>implying West Texas isn't cozy af

>literally
No it isn't, you fool.

>implying that the swamps aren't literally made out of millions of dead slaves to keep the moisture in

Anyway, I vote for Georgia.

Gorgeous coastline with great seafood, fishing, and of course the city of Savannah is beautiful.

Small town, antiquated "old South" feel throughout much of the state especially the coastal plain and even above the fall line.

Beautiful, rolling piedmont country side.

Atlanta...well.....meh, but

Beautiful blue ridge Appalachian mountains in the northern part of the state.

Pic related - near where I live in the mountains

Nebraska
youtu.be/fD_iSqmypfg

You're a retard and the word "literally" doesn't mean what you think it does.

Montana bitches

>Pic related - near where I live in the mountains
where? I'm in the gold city.

No shit, man! Me too.

>Tharr's GOLD in them tharr hills!

North Georgia mountains fag here and I can agree with this statement. The Floridians that don't make it all the way up to Asheville, Bryson City, etc. stop off around here. They also drive like fucking idiots and most of them are cigarette-smoking shitty beer-swilling retards.

*Province

Alaska is the only right answer to this question. All other 49 states are literally cucked

Nice, kinda weird thought. I've always felt it'd be strange to meet a 4channer IRL so yeah.

mah nigga

California. You should definitely move there.

What's even the point anymore? You all make fun of Reddit for being s hugbox yet when I try to actually debate and change/influence people opinions people just post meme. I'm so fucking done with this site.

Maine. 92% white, there's weed, every gun you can imagine and it's high trust and low population density.

It's WY, then AK then lastly MT....THEN TX for very last before short list states

can confirm, from arizona
hot chicks and even the nigs r cool

New hemisphere

>californian assmad that Texan economy will be better than California's in 2050

>

Eat a fucking (((poptart))) and LEAVE!

Don't live in America, but I've visited Wyoming, California and Texas. They were all pretty cool, but Texans were actually really nice. They weren't stereotypical rednecks like media would like us to believe.
It's like every single person I met there was kind. It was pretty surreal.
Pretty much everyone in Wyoming and California were dicks, though.
This is just my personal experience from tourism, so take this with a grain of salt.

Texas economy

57 people live in Wyoming and half of them are on meth

Complete with Somalis

I bet the only reason california keeps it is the high amount of loonie serial killers it produces

(sorry if I tagged this wrong, I'm a newfag)
Yep, it seems that way.

Yeah. I've talked to a few other people from Dahlonega on Sup Forums before but I never made that next step like "OMG LETS GO GET A BEER RIGHT NOW". But it's good to know, at least on some level, that you're there. Do you go to UNG too?

The New England states: Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Connecticut and Rhode Island.

New Jersey is the funnest state by far. Living in Camden is thrilling but scary. I hear gunshots close by at least 4 times a week.

>tfw the fires shifted from our state to TN and those inbred hillbillies will burn alive and we won't

PA

>I bet the only reason california keeps it is the high amount of loonie serial killers it produces
You talk like dealth penaly is good and so is strange to california to keep this good thing

YO Sup Forums

i live in chicago right now. and.. i fucking hate it. liberal as fuck. no guns. lots of niggers killing each other. snow. humidity. taxes

the whole place is a shit hole. i still have to finish my next semester up though and pay off my car. around next summer ill be free to move anywhere i want

i want to move somewhere warm, but not humid. and not like phoenix arizona, thats just a little too hot. somewhere more on the conservative side but not exactly hick central. somewhere i can own an ar and shoot it and maybe even go hunting. id love to go hunting/fishing. i also like trees and forests. somewhere i can go hiking. and white people. lots of white people please

any suggestions?

>triggered