What's Sup Forums's opinion about Golden Dawn?

pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/article/what-race-were-the-greeks-and-romans/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meander_(art)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Doble based since some members are into black metal.

They are stuck at 8% althought it's not entirely their fault. I believe that without that 3 month of 24/7 media bullshit of absolute terror spreading about them they would be second party by now.

Why do most of these niggers look like Turks ?

They look like Indians/gypsies.

lel a bulgarian who makes fun of gypsies

But they do look like Turks, kinda ironic, to look like the very roaches you despise.

You guys should give them a chance, for what I've some of their leaders are legit in love with the greek people.

sad but true...

>for what I've
from what I've seen*

LARPers
unz.com/article/what-race-were-the-greeks-and-romans/

I am whiter than these cunts, and I am an abo.

said the literally bulgar

you're not even human

>Greeks

You're literal Turkroaches

Yes, but my skin is still lighter than these wogs.

Lel

Your Tataric semi-nomadic tribe were invaders to Europe ashhole, you are the last who can call other people turkroaches.

Aren't they just a bunch of establishment plants who are there to discredit the far right?

They are entirely their fault because they are stupid as fuck and can't into 4d chess
Every nationalist in the entire western world gets the same treatment and they are on the rise.

if the guy on the left slapped my gf's ass i would accept it

That's fake. Nice try, Mamalalakis

Who's the Turk on the right in OP's PIC?

>from Holland
>accepts a guy touches his girl
checks out

Glorified bouncers desu

you would rather get beat up?

Ioannis Lagos a Golden Dawn MP

my bad he is Michaloliakos

they draw a swatstika just like a nigger would

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meander_(art)
read nigga

Is it also fake that your first ruler was Asparukh fucking KHAN (a khan for fucks sake)? Now fuck off we disqus Golden Dawn here.

This pig looking roach needs to fuck off, nobody will like the party with that leader.

Who?

Great aesthetics, they are like a RAC band that stopped LARPing

kinda difficult cause golden dawn's model is strictly fuhrerprinzip, this guy is the founder of the party

Well you are right on that, i guess they didn't fit in the parliamental politics from the begining. I miss old school Golden Dawn.

Greece is in a massive crisis for like a decade now and is flooded by niggers and yet they have like 10% support. They are so inept its mind boggling