Can we discuss this theory?

Can we discuss this theory?

In some cases, hes not wrong.

Such as killing martyrs.

But trudeau never said this. Its a pol meme

It's incredibly simple, only a low IQ conservashit wouldn't understand it.

Say you kill Ahmed Muhammed Al Salbadin in a drone strike

Do you think his 8 children will be happy? No, now they'll have motivation to commit atrocities, anger.

Diplomacy will always beat violence

How can you dumb fucks not understand this?

>implying you would only drone-strike muhamed and not his whole hive of sandniggers and sandniglets.

Kill his children then
Violence win

Canadian psyop, now the polite and friendly canucks just have to be told that the enemy needs to win to feel good about themselves and it will be a genocide

Right mate. Standing by to discuss. Let's get this shit happening.

Get fucked.

Your flag is a fucking leaf, cunt.

I don't want your fucken opinion, fix my toilet.

The one good thing muslims have ever done has been to kill frenchies.

I didn't even read your shitty post, I just assumed it was full of canadian moose shit. Bet I was right.

This.

He probably means you have to either kill them all or kill none. The consequences of leaving survivors is obvious.

Same goes for immigration. Save them all, or save none.

he's actually right when dealing with jihadis who literally want to die, you have to defeat their ideology or they'll just keep coming

if you let niggers cuck your wife you win

All Aussies need to shut the fuck up and get back to dingo baiting, faggot

He's a literal cuckold. His real father is a Commie spic who almost blew up burger and tea land. Nothing more to discuss.

fuck off you BC faggot you are an embarrassment

Liberal scum detected

I can almost hear the lisp you've got from the cock stuck down your throat.

while I personally hate all you yankee doodle fucks, and cannot wait until the streets of murica are awash in blood.

You are right about our faggot PM

He is a leftist cuck, and most people up here wouldn't care if someone took a iron bead on him

I don't think he even means it in terms of blowback, I think he just means it in this shallow "if you kill them you'll become just like them!" movie cliched way. It's just a trite quote to sound virtuous.

Nobody cares about you or your shit country.

Kill yourself, you autist.

whining stralian baby, pretending like its actually part of the conversation. Go back home and play with your boomerang steve

Stick

/thread

Get fucked, cunt.

I like how Canada has a better comprehension of banter than blighty. It's like all that African/Polish admixture has just rooted their comprehension of the old back and forth.

If you kill them then they are given an opportunity to take an ethereal body and come back to beat your sorry and helpless ass.
For those who don't believe in ghosts, this theory is just plain stupid, once dead your enemy has lost control of the narrative. All there is to do next, from a victor standpoint, is to rewrite history and brainwash generations of kids after generations like what the US did a while back.

May not have explicitly said it, but seems to be his policy.

If you kill your kids they win!!!!!!

Are you a black, or one of those normandy types posting from the attic, like a cheese-eating anne frank? Genuinely curious, because to my knowledge the french got eaten by somalis last year.

If you squash a fly with your slipper it wins

Simple theory

Somebody post the mortal kombat already.

>Fascists killed Jews
>Jews now win

>Communists killed bourgeois in Russia
>They now win

Sounds about right.

from his logic then
>if you kill yourself they lose
so why don't you kill yourself yet ?

I think he means not to stoop on their level. A very mature and progressive way of dealing with issues, but in some cases it just doesn't work.

This kind of thinking is at the heart of many of our current problems. The quote betrays a worldview in which some abstract principles are more important than survival itself, ideas more important than blood. This is all well and good in dealing with people who share similar high-minded principles (read: whites), but when it comes to subhumans who don't mind winning dirty, it's just suicidal.

Someone once said: it's not about who's right, it's about who's left. I think there's a great deal of wisdom in that.

It's obvious that Trudeau dyes and colors his hair. I'm 33 and I have grey patches of hair by my temples and I'm starting to get grey streaks on top. Idgaf though

Don't be so salty, shill.

Genuinely curios, Mustafa. Give me the deets on your drama.

It depends.

If you kill a famous leader, all it does is turn them into a martyr and promote their cause.
This always happens.

For example, the english decided it would be a great idea to execute the captured Joan of Arc.

Turns out Joan of Arc was a inspirational figure in France at the time and killing her started a massive scale french chimpout. The french won the war later.

There was also Marat. Owner of a revolutionary newspaper in France who called for beheadings of political opponents. France was in a state of turmoil, and some lady thought it would be great to kill him as it would end his violent rhetoric.

Turns out that made him a martyr and just justified their cause even more.

But Trudeau was talking about not bombing ISIS. These motherfuckers suicidebomb themselves, they will have martyrs no matter WHAT.

The notion that death is victory is pretty much what a jihadist would say

words i live by