No seriously, what the fuck did she mean by this?

No seriously, what the fuck did she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fxZ-NkVqSKE
youtube.com/watch?v=CXGBY0UsSqg
youtube.com/watch?v=yQ4OBTjYUJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=rF8mOLDp4vQ
youtube.com/watch?v=kNJY1RGky88
weeklystandard.com/the-tocqueville-fraud/article/8100
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it's all good in the hood, my nigga!

empty meaningless rhetoric

classic sign of a liberal

>America is already great!
Why did any of the Clinton campaign think this was a smart thing to say?
>We don't need change of policies
That's what everyone hears.

She meant you're a bad person if you don't vote for me

Nothing.

It's a Justin Trudeau tier commie soundbite.

I'm sure the "good" she was talking about was Hill-speak for "entitlements and services".

She didn't run on a change of policies. She ran as Obama 3.0. Literally had the President running around the country saying Hillary was his legacy.

>single quote out of context

WAT DOES IT MEAN LOL

"America is a great country cause America is morally good/superior. We won't be any longer if we vote for Drumpf xP"

Exactly, that's why she lost. This was a change election. Bad shit has been happening, so people want a change of leadership. Clinton was the establishment candidate, and Trump was the ultimate change candidate. He had no chance of losing.

America is great because America is nice.

That's pretty much what 'good' has been boiled down to today. Just be 'chill' and don't hurt people's feelings. That's as deep as it goes.

explain the context

anything to ambiguify the meaning of excelling above the average with merit i.e. it's just anti-egotism. They rarely achieve it directly by attacking definitions, they usually just overwhelm the concept with detail so it becomes unreliable and dropped for that reason.

>I'm a fucking retard please for the love of god don't elect me
I thought it was incredibly clear what her message was.

>Shit i can't counter make America great again so i'll just spout some opposing shit to it even if it makes no sense

Just world fallacy

Did she have any policy whatsoever? I watched a speech by her and i fell asleep because it was 100% buzzwords and paid clappers in the audience

>once there was a baby
>and the baby wanted to be king
>because king were good
>and kings were strong
>and kings were the best of everything
youtube.com/watch?v=fxZ-NkVqSKE

Trying to present some causality that America is great because it let a shitload of foreigners in, when in reality that has just killed the native population.

She said it more than once. For a while she was trying to make it a slogan similar to MAGA.

>He's the king of what?
youtube.com/watch?v=CXGBY0UsSqg

>Do you love your mama?!
youtube.com/watch?v=yQ4OBTjYUJQ

>The king of what???
youtube.com/watch?v=rF8mOLDp4vQ

She's found out about memes

>On real bright shiny moment...
youtube.com/watch?v=kNJY1RGky88

No she hasn't.

>meaningless

the values that the US expounds are inherently better than the shit their opponents(i.e. russia) expound.

you would do well to understand that lest you get overrun by sharia law.

(my guess)she meant that the values of the US are morally good and they also lead to prosperity(i.e. the US is great). learn english you fucking faggot.

It means that 'America is indispensable—and exceptional—because of its values.'

It means America is great because it isn't evil. You don't make it great by torturing prisoners of war and promising to kill the family members; sons and daughters, fathers and mothers, wives and grandmothers; of terrorists.

She meant for the US to never stop doing good and being great. Her rallying cry was 'Let's keep America exceptional.'

She was suggesting that maybe we're too 'good' to vote for 'big bad Donald Trump'.

Typical Saul Alinsky strategy when you yourself are an agent of Moloch.

What in the fuck is happening here?

She means that America is powerful/wealthy/etc because of it does things which are moral/ethical/humanitarian/etc. It's poorly delivered rhetoric.

>Did she have any policy whatsoever?
She had something like 5 times more policy proposals than Trump. The problem is this:

>Hillary: As president, I will work to fix our broken immigration system by introducing comprehensive immigration reform. I will end the three- and 10-year bars, defend DACA and DAPA against partisan attacks, end family detention and close private immigration detention centers, promote naturalization, and support immigrant integration across the country.

>Trump: WE WILL BUILD A WALL. AND MEXICO WILL PAY FOR IT :^)

Which policy will people remember? Less is more.

"America is great because America is good" is a very common quote that is a summation of Tocqueville's "Democracy in America".

It has been used by American politicians, and even presidents, for decades.

weeklystandard.com/the-tocqueville-fraud/article/8100

It's because she's uncharismatic and kinda automaton-like. It's her. She's a shit candidate.
It gets worse when she tries to act human.

Yeah here's the real problem. No-one believed a fucking word she said or did or was going to do, regarding anything. She could've said I ate pancakes this morning... 1st thought? NO, NO YOU MOST LIKELY DID NOT.

And then Trump.

The entire election cycle was a fucking cartoon.

She seriously looks like a robot programmed to clap there

Yeah, she mad a big mistake trying to combat MAGA. She stood no chance to come up with anything better. And leave it to liberals to fuck it up, and make their own "catch phrase" meaningless.

How can you stand there, and complain about every single thing this country has done, or has to offer. And then say
>America is already great!
If that's true, then what in the fuck have you been complaining about for the last hour?

When you have at most a few minutes to pitch an idea to people you break it down into its simplest form. If they agree with you great you move on and hammer out the details. But that part comes later.

The election cycle is just one giant stream of sound bites.

If you respond to THE WALL by trying to explain an alternative to people that think every word out of your mouth is a lie, do it poorly, and then get cut off before you can finish, then you have failed. Yes, even if you gave more details on how your idea could be implemented. You never sold your idea to them.

The wall, MAGA, all those things were just pitches for things, not real substance, but that's what they were supposed to be.

>break down the barriers!!!

>that picture
Wat ze fuck?

She's just like us! Look! She even drinks beer!

it was her response to a debate question. she was saying america is successful because its people have a positive attitude and are progressive i.e. let in mudshit refugees instead of building walls

I have no idea, America is one of the most morally bankrupt countries in the world

>Operation Northwoods
>Gulf of Tonkin incident
>MKUltra program
>9/11

name some of her policies

>let's make fun of a person having a stroke

real mature drumpftards

figures you'd include 9/11, because
> --> ((((( LEAF )))))

I hope that bitch gets eaten by a pack of wolves! I FUCKING HATE THAT CUNT!!!

>America is great because it has nice people with happy feelings all of the time

Her policy was "I have a pussy and drumf is a racist, and if you dont vote for me you are a sexist and a racist"

>what did 20 people in a conference room mean by this.

It's meant to be a clever way of saying America is powerful because its people have good hearts. It failed miserably and was one of the nails in her coughin'.

We are a great country because we have morals and values. Easy.

It made her seem so useless. She never highlighted anything she'd do differently than Obama with the exception of bombing Iran.

>hillary lost because she was running as obama 3.0

no, voters wanted obama 3.0. obama has an approval rating >50%. OBAMA WOULD HAVE WON AGAINST TRUMP. Hillary tried and FAILED to convince voters that she would be Obama 3.0. thats why she lost.

He has a >50% approval rating just like Hillary is beating Trump by 12 points. Silent white working class voters had a bellyful of Obama, and shittums weren't motivated to vote/defraud for an elderly white woman.

do you think obama would have lost to trump?

If we had strong voting integrity laws, maybe. A charismatic (to some) president with all the MSM on his side would be tough to beat.

Kind of a weird thing to do. Why run to be leader if you don't think anything is wrong with the country? What's the point?

And I gotta say, some things seem wrong with your country.

>ITT Everyone is a hillary supporter
fuck off. YOU LOST.

She's so disconnected from the middle-class she thinks America is great the way it is and the direction it was heading under Obama.

A view the American people were making clear that they largely disagreed with, but she was too far up her own ass to realize it.

>thrice the head to beer ratio
fucking awful