Friendly reminder that "sandniggers" were living in grand palaces and were experiencing the height of civilization...

Friendly reminder that "sandniggers" were living in grand palaces and were experiencing the height of civilization while Euros were living in caves and dancing around fires

And then Islam happened and turned them into cousin marrying retards. What's your point?

Reminder that Euros could build any shit they wanted but only did so occasionally for the bants

literally came here to post this

thanks, leaf

>sandniggers
>turned them

Babylonians aren't Arabs, my leafy friend.

why'd they become all rapey and smelly tho?

That was before the arab migrations which turned the entire region into a shitfest which it has been ever since.

That's fair enough. Then they've regressed to the sack wearing halfwit mongs we see today

>1000 year head start
>Still loses
Inferior tbqh

I think you mean Sand-Whitey because that's what those people were.

me on the left

those people were semetic-white

Stonehenge predates Celts

muhamed&Co

Dropped acid and smoked a shit load of weed at Stonehenge last summer good times.

Do people on here actually deny that pre-Islam ME was home to many great civilizations?

Good job nobody knows that's the skeleton of the ship that the ETERNAL ANGLO landed on earth with.

>Friendly reminder that "sandniggers" were living in grand palaces and were experiencing the height of civilization

And then came Islam.

I hope not. Pretty much shows you how bad a religion can fuck your people up. They started off on such good footing then started getting broken into sects and fighting each other. Then you have the hardline muslims come along and everything non-muslim has to burn and then we have today.

Took the family there a few years back. Was shit. Couldn't get near to the stones. May as well have looked through the fence at it rather than pay the £30+ it set me back

Degenerate

>semetic peoples AREN'T white when I want to blame jews for "the downfall of whites" or call people sandniggers
>but they ARE white when they make civilisation

Make up your fucking minds.

>Europe is only the North

underrated

Unfriendly reminder; the height of civilization is now faggot

>DFW you actually BTFO yourself

Shows the nobody stays on the top and has to fall someday. That's what is happening to whites now and that's what will happen to whoever comes next. Such is life

Persians, Assyrians and Babilonians weren't arabs nor niggers.
They were caucasian, and indoeuropean nation.
Like those white persians and afghanis.
Anatolians also were like this.

mate you need to go for Summer Solstice they take the fences down you can walk among the stones and everything.

kek you spelled Arab wrong

And then came Islam and fucked it all up :)

What is the explanation behind stonehedge? What was it for?

It just looks like a useless pile of rocks.

So, what happened to them? Not so great now, aren't they?

They were white not sandniggers, those came with Islam

Friendly reminder that the Assyrians got wrecked by Greeks, as well as the Persians.

A FUCKING LEAF SANDNIGGER.

No one knows for sure. The entrances line up to the sunset on the summer solstice. They also found a load of burial sites and other stones acting as signposts along paths stretching out miles. There was some kind of ritual or event held there that people would attend.

Keyword: 'Were'
we live in 'now'
so why the fuck should i care about some subhumans? Especially if according to your logic, we were behind and still managed to outrun them.

Yes, Summerians, Akkadians, Babylonians who the Arabs and Mongols later displaced. So go fuck yourself OP, you sandniggers deserve the title sand nigger, your leaders, your imams, have done jack shit for the last 1400 years except suck off Muhammads juicy cock unquestionably. You people are so fucking stupid, literally even dumber than Mormons and SB evangelicals, so unquestionably loyal to imams who do literally nothing for you or your nation but steal all the tax money and call for jihad to keep you distracted.

Tell me OP, if your civilization is so great, why are you posting from Canada? Why don't you go back home where you can suck off Muhammad's dick 4x a day.

>when the first post is also the best post

Why are you faggots talking shit about this?

We should be encouraging this nationalism. Yes, arabs built great things, why don't you go back and help your country prosper once more?

Seasonal rituals most probably.
Also the memes that europeans were still in cavern is retarded, most ancient building in the world is a cairn in France from -4500.

No real civilization was built before the roman warm period though.

WE

This desu
All refugees are cowards who deserve to be executed for treason.

Friendly reminder that if Tyrone breaks in and takes over Dr. Whites house, it doesn't make him an intellectual

It was a fetish.

>grand palaces
>height of civilization
>needs some guy to carve some shit in rock so people could see it later
>if someone else wanted to see it, say from another country they had to travel weeks, even months or years just to see it

>be the current year
>western civilization
>fat, lazy, overfeed neckbeard NEET with nothing better to do but play video games and be general betacucknu
>takes screenshot from video game and then uploads it onto hentai website so that people from around the world could comment on it
>not height of civilization

Not surprised that it was a leaf
shitskins btfo

Daily reminder that Turks and Arabs are caucasoid subgroups like white subgroups and Semitic subgroups

They are fully capable on a bilogical level of grand civilizations and had them for thousands of years

The problem with the middle east is not racial it's Islam, islam is holding these people back and even with Islam there is pockets of wealth and periods of luxury

Fix Islam= fixing the Middle East and North Africa

What were they, then?

This tbqh famalam. Even Islam wasnt that bad before. It underwent some changes that made it absolutely shitty.
Before Arabs were pioneers of science and medicine during their golden age.

aaaand /thread

The same will happen to Europe if nothing changes, sadly.

WAZ

A fucking Leaf

fpbp

Sandniggers hadn't fallen pray to the anti-intellectual ideology of fundamental Islam and hadn't experienced the dysgenic effects of generations of cousin marriage.

And then Alexander was killed by poos, probably with an arrow dipped in deadly shit

You forgot the part where Babylonians and the other civilizations there enslaved the jews, while white people live like cattle ruled by ((them)) in their own countries.

Babylonians > Third Reich