prev

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/nygxu29R
youtube.com/watch?v=-ZWB9liBaTw
nytimes.com/1999/05/11/world/clinton-approves-technology-transfer-to-china.html
infowars.com/former-congressman-clintons-sold-military-secrets-to-china/
independentsentinel.com/lest-we-forget-hillarys-china-gate-scandal/
eagleforum.org/psr/1998/june98/psrjune98.html
cbsnews.com/news/chinese-company-pledged-2-million-to-clinton-foundation-in-2013/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

AWOO~

Awoo

AWOO

WHY IS IT SO SLOW TODAY?

Karen!

Who /loveAmerica/ here?

can we seriously stop using the bot?

the threads he makes have no love and care in them, everything feels so forced and artificial when he does it, I just can't feel posting in his threads

Is Rudy the best choice for SoS out of all the candidates?

>enjoys morning coffee

So what enemy positions are we napalming this morning? Remember, no rest for the wicked. We must give them no opportunity to reorganize or enjoy any reprieve.

Are you the translator of Murenase! Shiiton Gakuen? Thanks for the translations, just read the last chapter. I love the edits! Keep it up!

Why don't you make one for your new overlords? Or do you want Mad Dog to bomb your ass?

am i the only one absolutely terrified of nuclear annihilation?

t-this isn't funny anymore guys

BURGEREU
R
G
U
R
E
D

>people still caring about a bot

I'll never understand you autists who care about the OP.

No, just a fan

Trump won not Hillary. You'll be fine.

someone has to make the threads around 290-295 posts then
OP pastebin:
pastebin.com/nygxu29R

problem is no one wants to

if the nigger faggot piece of shit who makes the bot would stick to his original word that he would wait until page 7 or whatever, we could, but he's a nigger faggot piece of shit so there you go

I fucked up. That doesn't change the sentiment. She's ours now

i'm contemplating a move to america. leafland is turning into fucking sweden at hyper speed.

Ah damn, he has to lurk, right? I wanted to thank him. I got to thank the anonymous awoo artist who keeps making them.

>Who /loveAmerica/ here?

> International "fuck you, no apologies" tour WHEN!

The media is gonna be so pissed when Trump's Secy of Labor changes the definition of unemployed back to the real definition and unemployment is back up at the real number of 9-10%. I hope Trump spends his 8 years discrediting Obama.

President Trump!!! :D

Anyone who honestly believed nukes would be flying either way is underageb8d. That was just campaign rhetoric desu senpai.

The world was here yesterday, it's here today, and I would put good money on it being here tomorrow.

>am i the only one absolutely terrified of nuclear annihilation?

It would be cool.

I bet a nuclear bomb explosion would be really pretty.

They're gonna be even more pissed when Trumps cabinet actually makes America Great again and shows just how horrible Obama was. He's going to be regulated to a single paragraph in history books as the first and last nigger in the office and that's about it.

PENCE RALLY
- SATURDAY, DECEMBER 03, 2016 -

NEW ORLEANS, LA
Governor Mike Pence
New Orleans Lakefront Airport
11:00 AM CST
stars
Vice President-Elect Mike Pence will join an event at the New Orleans Lakefront Airport.
Doors open 10:45am.

how do we ban the bot?

it ha infiltrated out sacred Trump Gen like an evil semite

reminder of the current Taiwan situation status

>leaf

Please give Karen back.

which new hat should I buy? already have the red MAGA hat
>camo is $45

That picture sums up our entire situation if you make America Trump, Taiwan anything he does, and China the left.

Karen is ours mate

She's going to be our second lady for the next eight years. You can visit though.

>Tfw Herman Cain isn't the first black president

Why are there people who think that the battle is over?

It has only fucking begun.

We must build up a good ground game before the mid-term elections and uncuck Fox News by making Tucker a God och make sure he and Hannity get the best ratings.

>implying the lugenpresse won't just report "UNEMPLOYMENT RISES DRAMATICALLY UNDER TRUMP ADMINISTRATION"

So comfy

CNN and the rest of the left won't be around once Trump gets power and cuts their federal funding. They can't survive without it.

There is so much bullshit flying around I don't know what to believe.

"THEY'RE RIGGING THE RECOUNTS"
"THEY CAN'T RIG THE RECOUNTS"

WHO IS SHILLING WHO? HOW CAN I STOP WORRYING.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

the farther we move into the atomic age, the more likely nuclear conflict will occur

credits go to whoever this guy is

he really pulled through with Carrier and Ford factories

what about those oreos then

who cares? trump is president no matter what.

Bring back the dustbowl

Karen does not belong to New Zealand.

I disagree, a nuclear war was much more likely during the early years of nuclear bombs, when the capabilities and destructive power was not totally understood by the public as a whole.

If the Cuban Missile Crisis didn't snuff the world, it's probably not going to be nukes that do us in.

They can rig the recounts, but it's harder, and they failed pretty damn bad at rigging the voting and the counts, so third times probably not going to be the charm.

Soon.

Not diverse enough tbf

Love that doujin

Nothing will happen.

It's all shilling for (You)'s.

What did they mean by this?

Was Trump's victory really caused by a magic Jew?
Will the magic Jew be betrayed by Trump?
Can a goy ever be trusted?

From the comments of:
>"The Victory of Donald Trump"
>youtube.com/watch?v=-ZWB9liBaTw

Next rally when?

we don't give credit to anons for memes, newfriend

having your content saved and posted is credit enough

>Why are there people who think that the battle is over?
>It has only fucking begun.
>We must build up a good ground game before the mid-term elections and uncuck Fox News by making Tucker a God och make sure he and Hannity get the best ratings.

This.

We must be merciless and relentless. We must reduce our adversaries to public ridicule. When our enemy claims we cannot do better, or reach any higher, we must exceed their limits by leaps and bounds.

We must harass and confound the minds of our opponents constantly. We must exhaust them until they beg for reprieve and confess our irresistible power.

That's lewd.
>the only Momiji doujins I've fapped to sre that one and the shota one
I need to reevaluate my life.

So I read the pissing contest with China has already begun vis-a-vis the "Taiwan call."

Lets just admit now that this isnt going to go smoothly. I am only beginning to grasp how many pains-in-the-ass POTUS has to deal with.

We have to hold the senate and snatch 2020. We have to somehow shrink the debt while increased deficit spending seems inevitable AND juggle sweeping tax cuts. If this were a game of Monopoly, I'd have forfeit.

The only way I see it working is a second term return to the Greenback. The robbery began at least 18 years ago. If making money out of thin air that doesn't mean anything is the plan, let's just call it what it is and let the dogs off the leash. We are trying to run a store with empty shelves.

And may I just suggest that if you are in one of the 2016 swing states, you need to be bringing in new voters. Don't forget the high school kids, the sophomores and juniors- in four years they can vote. Never has the youth vote counted so much, and their shit-bag liberal teachers know it.

One of the joys of this campaign was seeing how many kids were enthusiastic about Trump. We need to keep that going, and Trump *says* he wants to stop family from being a penalty to the working.

Nationalism is the key, always has been. Young people need to feel they are a valued part of the future, on a team. They need to know they matter and for a reason.

And let me tell you: if you can truly get the youth of this nation on board with a national vision, 20 Soros could not stop them.

We just barely dodged an American re-enactment of the Red Guard of China's Cultural Revolution. The Dems completely bungled that vision for a number of reasons.

We still run this country. And if we purge the pussies in DC legislature and get our young guys on board, you have no idea what they can create. We could salt the fields of these goddam commies in the US once and for all.

But we need the youth, we need the Senate and we need two terms.

>the threads he makes have no love and care in them,

You can always do like me and make the thread from time to time.

I really appreciate the bot, at least there is no splitting and shills can't use the lack of a timely thread to spread confusion and dissent

Just bake it before 290 and announce it.

Yeah

>Who /loveAmerica/ here?
right here senpai

wew lad

>mad dog will never bomb your ass
I-I want the knife hand. Both of them.

kek, it should be the leftists in the US schreeching with China being kind of annoyed but not really.

Settle down bong, leafkaren.jpg is floating around here somehwere.

I see mentions on twitter that Rudy has the SoS, fuck it better be him and not mittens.

>So comfy

Here is what really happened:

1) Taiwan calls Trump, says "congrats on the victory"
2) Trump, not being a cuck like the preceding presidents, answers the call and say "thanks. MAGA!"
3) China says "no problems with Trump, fuck Taiwan, China #1"
4) American media amplify the issue stirring up trouble

Awooooo!

ok leafy

Daily reminder that your "president" lost by 2 million votes
Daily reminder that his failure to build the wall will be blamed on others and used as a campaign promise again in 2020
Daily reminder that you will fall for it again
Daily reminder that he spent 11 years of his adult life as a game show host
Daily reminder that the replacement game show host would be a far better president
Daily reminders are daily which means you get to read them every day

If letting them build houses on top of mass graves full of Palestinians and moving their capital is all it takes to make Israel happy and keep them out of our hair for awhile let them go nuts. It's better than giving them money.

Interesting cognitive dissonance from Mark Levin, the screeching merchant of 'free trade' and Reagan worship. He says the election had nothing to do with race, but admits immigration is being used to rig our demographics.

>This was not a racist election. This was not an election about white supremacy. And I'm sick and tired of that. And let me tell you something else, you liberals and you democrats out there, all three of you. Let me tell you something else. You have created race tension in this country. You're the ones who race bait in this country. You're the ones who are so excited that 'by 2044 white people will cease to be in the majority.' Is that the purpose of immigration, to make the majority the minority? And what's the majority supposed to think about that, just roll over and say 'hey ok, that's fine'? That's not the purpose of immigration, the purpose of immigration should have nothing at all to do with race. So you are soaked in race, and you are poisonous when it comes to race. That's what you are. This election had nothing to do with that as much as you tried to racialize it.

The Chinese will make some noise, ask for us to return the flag publicly. What else? A demand for a formal statement that we do not support Taiwanese independence and maybe tattoo "There's only one China" on all our foreheads. Well, the tattoo's not an option. Thanks.

t. The West Wing

A reminder to ALL RED BLOODED AMERICANS
Hillary is in bed with the commies and they expected her to win and continue pay to play. They've been actively undermining the US for a long time now.
nytimes.com/1999/05/11/world/clinton-approves-technology-transfer-to-china.html
infowars.com/former-congressman-clintons-sold-military-secrets-to-china/
independentsentinel.com/lest-we-forget-hillarys-china-gate-scandal/
eagleforum.org/psr/1998/june98/psrjune98.html
cbsnews.com/news/chinese-company-pledged-2-million-to-clinton-foundation-in-2013/

he's still going to be President despite your whining

Any foreign beauties want a green card let me know. I'm a neet but you can use me, at least i would serve a purpose

>Ywn get a dress down from a 4 star general
This is a good feel
t. Army

>absolutely terrified

Gore lost Florida in 2000 by under 600 votes, from a starting deficit of under 2000.

He invested tens of millions in recounts, lawyers and couldn't find 1500 votes to win the presidency even being the anointed one by the sitting president (a Clinton nonetheless).

There is absolutely no way even 10000 votes can be found, flipped or destroyed.

Give it up, it's not going to happen. We don't care about it, Trump doesn't care about it, not even Hillary's camp care about it.

Admit it, Stein conned the Bernie victims a second time and, again, there will be no refunds.

Roginsky is massively butthurt

>We doubled the debt
>But we hope you do a good job balancing the budget :^)

kek, getting yourself into a green card marriage.

Didn't you see what happen from Reiser, of ReiserFS fame?

Avoid it like a plague

How BTFO was the media?

Let him. We're going at this with two fronts: civic nationalism and Anglo superiority.

there was major butthurt on NPR today

some guy they interviewed called trump "the most ignorant president in history" in relation to the china thing

defunding when?

I just want a gf somehow. Usa girls are all masculine

>Tax cuts have diminishing returns
>Lowering taxes wont do anything the taxes are already low
Is this guy fucking high? Highest corporate rate in the goddamn world.

what area you from?

Meanwhile, in Cuckrope

Mad Dog pls liberate

Why has the entire political universe forgotten that the POTUS has a cabinet position called "Trade Representative" and that the position will be critical for renegotiating trade deals?

And why has the same chattering class ignored the fact that Mitt has spent the last 12 years negotiating tedious details of financial deals?

The GE needed a second meeting to talk him into making the trade rep office great again.

Glorious time to be alive.

More like he embarassingly reminded one of our frenemies that we're giving a rogue province of theirs weapons. Which is not something they didn't know, but something we were polite enough to not mention.

so whats the most important shit to know since the election

Seattle

who's ReiserFS and what happened?

Thats sounds right, ty

And this started with Bubba (Bill) iirc. People forget that. He got caught with this shit before.

They pretend that because the top 100 mega corporations can afford 50 million dollars each for the jewiest lawyers on the planet and don't have to pay any taxes as a result then the tax rate is 'low'.

A dictatorship whose economy has dramatically become interwoven with our own and whom pissing off for no good reason is not a good idea.

It's called pragmatism.

Mitt cucked something fierce during the election, the cunt is dead to me.