Disprove this, dipshits on/pol/

I don't see any earthlings either, do you?

Zoom in, maybe.

It's an opinion. Disprove I like cheese you faggot. Oh you can't? I guess your just a little dipshit then.

Tell that to the muslims

>If I don't see it, it isn't real
If I don't see it, it isn't real

If you look closely at the US and Mexican border. you can see a great wall

it means that we need bigger walls

Top kek

I mean when I was young I felt like we should feel this way as a means to improve space exploration.

But this doesn't prove shit in you case.

>nationalist
>earthling
>then what we can be racists to Mars?

It doesn't work where does the line get drawn?

I like my house and would save it first
I like my block and would save it first
I like my town and would save it first

And so on, depending on the threat in hand determines where my nationalism stands and reaches to be quite honest you cuck

You need to zoom in a little bit.

I don´t see any law that tells me not to kill and rape
Let´s go and have some fun on this earth!

oceans
mountains
lakes
rivers
forests
deserts

are all natural borders. Some were put in place by humans through wars or because of cultural differences

you're a faggot

Also

>what is delicate ecosystems

>muh social construct
>meme jew ideology tells you that you dont need borders
meanwhile...

Earthlings from extremely Arid regions have a tendency to murder Earthlings from other areas.

People really never understood this. In a dispute you group with the one that you are similar with. A war between nations will make you group with your own nation. A war between races will have you group with your own race. A war between religion will have you group with your religion. Unless there's an alien race that want to conquer earth, we will never group up as earthlings.

do you have a fence around your yard?
your house have a door? a key?
why?

So. just take all the locks off your doors and let any crackhead or gangbanger sleep on your couch and eat your food. No borders for a nation is the equivalent of having no locks on your doors.

correction...tell that to muslim "earthlings"...

great minds think alike
nice digits

Mind if I sleep in your living room?

If there are no boarders then why didn't all animals evolved the same way? Surely access to different resources is a natural boarder because there is divergence of species.

No. I'm still grounded for proving you wrong the last time.

I don't see any laws, I guess I can go commit a mass murder for my middle eastern dune coon god

We don't need borders if the entire world is united under one Reich.

it is not real you fucking faggot. Just a human imaginary invention

If there are no borders or barriers between humans, why do you lock your doors?

or any religion and nationalist

Being a nationalist isnt just about your piece of land u donkey. Its about your people your culture and your history.

so i don't freeze. logic??

>should feel this way as a means to improve space exploration

Te only reason we ever made it to space to begin with was because the US and USSR flaunting how big their dick is. Competition drives innovation.

If we ever colonize Mars, it's going to be a ''fuck you'' to some competing world power.

Done.

You don't see any cold on that picture, do you?

>Its about your people your culture and your history.

It's nothing about yours. you're just a cell like the rest that came from that place. (YOU) didn't made it

They edited out the river Rio Grande.

/thread

sorry my doors are always open in the summer. ?? what's your point?

Google Haïti dominican republic border
Phonefag atm, would have gladly posted it otherwise

If you zoom in you can see a border wall in Israel.

Do you open your doors for anyone to come in during the summer? I'm guessing since you only have a door for not freezing you dont.

Give us your adress so i can take a boa and walk ito your house. Hopefully you have a female relative or girlfriend you can share :^)

Sup Forums is a board of peace. Let us in

We can have no borders, sure.
But in this case, we have to abolish the concept of welfare state completly.
I'd be fine with that.
Question is, what would u do for living, without the gouvernment handouts?

Try using a map faggot, I don't see any computers either in your picture, so why the fuck do you use one?

>Enjoy setting laws
>Enjoy not having control of who gets in
>Enjoy not having border control stopping tons of illegal drugs
>Enjoy not knowing where you are because there are no countries
And so on. Companies can't do business, contractors can't build houses. The list goes on. We'd regress hundreds if not thousands of years.

The Bedouins say, "I am against my brother, my brother and I are against my cousin, my cousin and I are against the stranger". When the aliens come, all Earth will stand against them together.

>no borders
>but da goberment must make you pay for my health insurance

Really stimulates

I don't have to do shit for you, tea and crumpets.

What are oceans ,
What are mountain passes

There are natural borders, the concept was introduced by the inconvenience of going over mountains to find food.

Once we developed as a species we stopped thinking borders as physical separations and used them as ends and starts of respective leader's power. Cultures divided as leaders had less ability to control what was within their physical boundary and more leaders arose to lead disfranchised groups of people and organize them.

So yes, there are actual borders, and the extension of their use was a natural evolution of increased population and our increasing intelligence.

To deny the use of borders is to say we need no leaders and need no increase in both population and intelligence. Sure you can easily argue that population shouldn't increase, but intelligence has to.

I don't see any aids on my dick why won't you suck it?

sure friend, just come the doors are open for you and your cute boa and stay too. Don't make too much noise, i like it quite.

my address is Lufthavnsboulevarden 6, 2770 Kastrup

Its culture its people its history. Happy now mohammed?

whats this!!!

Humans are tribalist and love to belong in a group, this group can be based on race and/or a nation. If there are no borders, humans will form a group that differentiates them from other humans and live in their own communities.

go to the international airport, you still won't see the border but if they think you have drugs up your ass you might feel the border

>we are earthlings

sure but to act like our countries our equal is just a joke.

>globe
when this meme will end?

Wait a few months and you will be able to see the wall from space, Juan.

I see plenty of borders in that picture. Leftists are too stupid to see them.

>theFREEOFTHOUGHTPROJECT.com

I don't see any phony god, do you?
Fuck religion, especially islam.
#freethoughtproject

who do you think took the picture moron

>we should only have borders in the winter, fall, and spring

Top kek you're fucking dense.

But you can see China's wall from space.

That has to count for something.

>earthlings
Another arbitrary border. We are universlings.

Is the creator blind? I can see natural borders in that.

What we do see:
Culture
Behavior
Religion
Drain in resources
Voluntary ethnocentric ghettos
Diversity quotas
This idea were all the same has to stop.
I MIGHT be convinced we are all equal, maybe, but we are not the same.
Why the fuck do I need to explain this shit to someone who is presumably a critical thinking adult?

If you have a culture that is shit, produces shit people that exist in a shit country. They treat each other shitty and want to leave, right? Why the fuck would we want someone from a shitty culture spreading their shit in my house? Why the fuck would I want to be inclusive of that culture?

But a lot of the borders are arbitrarily drawn around the world, which is why there is so much conflict in the middle east right now because the political borders don't correspond with the cultures that inhabit those areas.

just like basic human rights
just like the definition of being human

Let's redraw them then, and maybe put up a while while we're at it.

>put up a wall*

Go live in Zimbabwe. If you refuse, you've disproven it yourself and can shut the fuck up.

oceans can work as borders

True, but humans have empathy to each other that's why human right's exist. empathy is a emotions that exist in humans brains.

>remove borders
>Americans can freely export freedom guns to the whole world
>the NRA's sphere of influence just got 20x bigger
Cool

>True, but humans have empathy to each other that's why human right's exist. empathy is a emotions that exist in humans brains

So... Human rights don't exist either?!
Have you just defeated your own argument?!

10/10

it is not real you fucking faggot. Just a human imaginary invention

I'd love to be an Earthling.

Unfortunately there's billions of people who disagree with me and will fuck me because of my nationality, race or religion and I'm not going to make it easy for them by refusing to oppose them or unite with others in that group, so I guess it'll have to remain a dream.

can I take a shit in your bathroom and fix myself something to eat?

Idk some of those mountains, rivers and deserts are pretty big.

I can see the border of my house, everyone who doesn't believe in borders should give his adress to go to live in their no border house.

>empathy is a emotions that exist in humans brains
so is tribalism

>No such thing as boarders for countries
>It's "colonialism" if we mass migrate to a third world country

>We are all earthlings
Besides the pic related ridiculous name, there is little argument to refute.
All people living on Earth are "earthlings". To go from this to "fuck nationalism" is a non sequitur though.

>borders are an imaginary human invention
>wild animals don't have ranges/territories that they'll defend from encroachment by other animals of the same species
absolutely fucking wew desu lad

I don't see any bacteria.

FUCK MEDICINE

I feel no connection with the shitskins living in the Congo

Bam, disproved

I don't see any buildings.

Fuck living indoors.

>atmosphere protecting us from the sun faggots

Look faggot, Human rights comes from empathy which means you can't see it but it's the feelings that manipulate your brain to say what's right and wrong.

>do you want somebody hitting you with a baseball bat?

of course not and only the normal and open minded can understand the true way of a human being. The crazy and sickos aka religious fundamentalist or killers. however sometimes empathy goes away with anger and depression.

Borders are literally human invention and nothing real. Just a way to stay safe.

But colonialism is only colonialism when political control or economic control is gained. Otherwise, it's just migration.

Maybe border were never meant to house uniform thinkers and believers. It only marks ends and starts if leadership and ability to lead

Redrawing borders to have people recognize alternative powers can only be done if the alternative power overthrows the leader in the area, and even then the influence of the leader may not be able to control the dissenting views that grow from it's rise.

You have to acknowledge the purpose of wars, the purpose of debate, disagreement, dissenting views and why governments form no matter the size of a group when wanting to eliminate borders.

There is a huge reason why no economic model or political formation is perfect and why it cannot be perfected with people as we now exist.

I dont see any gravity.

Fuck Physics

Did you know the only manmade structure visible from space is the Great Wall of China? So in fact the only thing you CAN see from space is a border wall.

Certain cultures and ideologies are poisonous. Borders are set up to protect our culture and way of life.

I do not like Islam and Muslims, I do not like violent niggers, I do not want them in my country.

People form groups based on different things and you can't influence that. You will never have a world without borders because even if there was no nations, people would still form cliques and other shit based on whatever. And even the nature dictates this by creating natural groups that are families.

Now since every group wants the absolute best for it's members and since someone's gain is always someone else's loss, you have conflicts.

There.

I don't see any oxygen, do you?

Fuck plants, lets cut down every trees.

I don't see your private property either why don't you promote your ideas by inviting every homeless person you come across to live in your house? Or even better put it in the newpapers and also print 100 posters and put them everywhere

Until you do that I can't take you seriously

>do you want somebody hitting you with a baseball bat?
>of course not and only the normal and open minded can understand the true way of a human being. The crazy and sickos aka religious fundamentalist or killers. however sometimes empathy goes away with anger and depression.

Which is why we need borders. I can't get rid of Finnish violent retards, but we can prevent other even more violent and more retarded people coming in.

Fucking Cyprus knows what's up.

No you muppet. He is a British Citizen, and a migrant one. It's an example of migration, not of colonialism.

It would be colonialism if the nation-state of India/Pakistan/wherever his family migrated from owned - politically or economically - power via this appointment of Mayor.

In the same way that the USA ceased to be the colonial power of the British Empire once the people living there had a revolution and became American citizens. The British no longer had economic or political control over America.