There are atheists on Sup Forums right now who think they are not part of the problem

>there are atheists on Sup Forums right now who think they are not part of the problem

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZGIU0FtXr9o
psy.miami.edu/faculty/mmccullough/Papers/Relig_self_control_bulletin.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

Atheists are worse than nu-males

Atheists fall into the category of being highly probable blind followers, like fundamentalist of 200 years ago, they have a higher chance of having the disability to think for themselves and make their own decisions.

A uniform atheist(these are most atheists, these are the problem) feel that if you believe in nothing that you can make arguments on intellectual high grounds, like how fundamentalist of old used their beliefs to argue on moral high grounds.

It comes down to that metaphysical beliefs cannot set you above someone else since the belief is grounded in unknown and uncertainty. No matter what you believe, you should be able to look at basic logical problems and make a conclusion defendable by facts, not simply that you are a beacon of intelligence. It's one of the most common things we see in unintelligent thinking, this appeal to authority.

And that's why atheists are the problem.

If you don't believe in God you are basing your conclusion in unprovable facts, like everyone else, and it's a subject everyone has to have an opinion in. It within itself gives you no authority. The fact it's popular sets against you uniform thinking which is a sign of a lack of intelligence.

Currently, internet users that believe in God have the advantage of being dissenting thinkers, which is evidence of intelligent thinking.

But neither is a definitive sign. That's up to your ability to think for yourself.

>poles are devout catholics
>also angry drunken wifebeaters who subsist off a diet of root vegetables and grain alcohol
>the same is true of the irish

And we are the problem demonstrated immediately.

This person cannot fathom that they cannot simply make an appeal of authority.

It boggles this sheeped atheist mind that we can not recognize their brilliance when cannot do anything but make appeals to authority.

God is not real. No amount of whining will change this.

God is real, no amount of whining will change this
>You made an assertion without a source and can be completely dismantled with an assertion without a source
Weird, almost like you don't have no ability to actually argue.

This is the point OP is making,
You atheists are just sheep now. You can't defend your beliefs and you can't defend your opinions and it's a problem. It's not the actual belief, it's what comes with it.

Want to solve the problem?

Learn your opinions, figure out if you actually believe them and defend them.

Be an atheist, but learn how to defend it. More than that, learn how to argue points that can be proved outside of metaphysics and circumstantial evidence.

If theists can throw around baseless assertions, so can I.

They can't,
Theists aren't excused, OP is pointing out atheists have lost the ability to be a constructive voice in a conversation.

Like right now, you simply tried to justify why you don't need to argue using no evidence. If you don't think you need to argue, defend it with evidence!

Thinking you're an authority of intelligence that requires no sources is damaging and a problem.

And theism is still a metaphysical subject, Lack of a God cannot be proved or disproved and because evidence is both circumstantial and still changing. Some theologies can be disproven of course, like Christian Shakers as an example, but theism as a whole cannot.

You need to learn how to argue, it's a problem

people like this amuse me, how the fuck is this relevant that God is not real, people being christian is better for society, what does it matter if it's real or not

sort yourself out
youtube.com/watch?v=ZGIU0FtXr9o

atheism promotes a nihilistic outlook and therefore depression/ stagnation/ no will to better oneself. Does god exist? Yes or No? It's a 50/50 chance and you CHOOSE what to believe. But it's more than yes or no. It's like a binary switch. Do you choose to live in darkness or will you switch on the light?

>belief is a choice
Does anyone actually accept this as fact?

I don't think atheists can separate intelligence from having a religion.
Some level intelligence in required when finding your religion, but one religion isn't the "smart" religion, and a lack of religion isn't "smart" either.

Your metaphysical beliefs don't indicate problem solving like they've brain washed themselves to think

don't forget the impact on marriage quality, everyone knows a child is better off when parents stay together

Belief is belief, you have to believe something when an option is out in front of you, based off what you know metaphysically, you may be able to come to multiple conclusions, so in that case it is a choice to believe, but atheists aren't acknowledging that their lack of religion is a belief system.

>there are xstians on Sup Forums right now who think a proto-commie kike was the messiah

yes, good goy, turn the other cheek, forgive your enemies, redistribute the wealth! give up all of your property and follow me! goooooood goyim

>christcuck complaining about other people making arguments from authority

it's always a fucking leaf

Dude you're religious beliefs are retarded. Anyone who can think for themselves is a atheist. Not a leftist but not fully retarded either.

Best I can do is civic nationalism and atheism.

You don't know how to argue.

I never made an appeal to authority.

You are now using a strawman because you lack the ability to defend yourself.
That's the problem with atheists

Religion has and will always be the problem.

As an atheist, I agree whole-heartedly

I don't think I would say I know anything metaphysically. How do I gain such knowledge when all I have are physical interactions?

>If you don't believe in God you are basing your conclusion in unprovable facts
Sure let's all start believe in provable facts like talking snakes and niggers and asians originating from a single family on Noah's ark.

But not every atheist is a person that can think for themselves , so saying that only people that think for themselves are atheists cannot be proven.

Again, a metaphysical believe is not an indication of self awareness.

The fact you think that is a huge sign that you don't think for yourself but subscribe to stereotypes and generalizations.

Both of which are signs that you lack the ability to think for yourself.

>there are people on Sup Forums who unironically pray to the crucified jew
Kek is the future user

>catholics
Nice meme religion you got there brah.

You're assuming that theism is based in provable facts since atheism it's set in unprovable facts, which is completely false. And you know it's false
Again, you strawman.

>there are religious people who honestly believe they will go to heaven who refuse to kill themselves

Fucking morons

Really makes me think

>Thinking you need to put faith into an invisible sky magician in order to have a sense of morality.
This is why you keep getting steam rolled by superior lands Poland.

That's not even an argument

>wears fedora
This is why women are avoiding you.

God is a massive faggot

Taking your own life is a major sin user, you are not only taking a life but making those close to you suffer for your loss

>Not a trilby
Keep up with the times low rent slavok.

>Believing in fairy tales
Wow and you call yourself redpilled, kys :^)

You gain knowledge of metaphysical things outside of intelligent thought and physical evidences. These are assumptions and emotions.

For example, you can fly into the sky and float where God might be, but you would only learn that physically God isn't there in that sky, you metaphysically will assume that God is nowhere.

You can see evil in the world and emotional come to the conclusion that God doesn't exist. That would be metaphysical evidence of the lack of God.

You can pray and or speak to God indirectly and feel good. This would be metaphysical evidence of god.

You could find ancient writings that are consistent with your present writings and learn physically the belief is consistent. You could metaphysically learn God is consistent.

You understand?

Who here is an agnostic and going to raise their kids Christian?

portugal is very nice country with many rosary very mary

Atheism is part of the problem.

>there are people on Sup Forums now that think just because they go to church and pray for forgiveness that their degeneracy doesn't count

8ch
/christian/

god bless (uuu)

Saying you are cannot argue by pointing out your lack of argue mental and use of fallacies is an argument actually.

I have an assertion, that you cannot argue, and I have evidence, your lack of an actual arguement and your multiple attempts to use fallacies as arguements.

It's fine you can't defend yourself intellectually, just learn how to.

You need to learn how to argue

Religion is absolutely fantastic at keeping the degenerates in check
Am I the problem?

>Catholics
>anything other than degenerate pagans

Not even Christians to be honest

Btw, this thread isn't about if God exists or not, that wasn't the point OP stated, he said atheists were a problem and as you can see by the inability of atheists to argue in this thread, it's a problem that drags Sup Forums down.

>being a follower of a (((Semitic))) religion
Such a good goy
I'll keep in mind how great cucktianity is the next time I see the Pope kissing muslim feet and choosing to abandon other Christians to the slaughter while prioritizing the saving of muslim refugees.
This whole sentimental love refugees bullshit came from your fucking camp. You fucked us. Kill yourself.

THERE IS NO EUROPE WITHOUT CHRISTIANITY you stupid nigger fag.
Without Christ you would still live in mud hutts getting fucked in the ass by your faggot friends.

This is incorrect. Religious beliefs - myths - have to be true about our Psychology and promote maximally beneficial prosocial behavior.

It's possible to write a stupid fairy tale, but those are rarely remembered. Whether you believe in them literally or not is another question altogether.

You have evidence that Christianity was the cause for development?

>argue
I'm very sure the majority of atheists here know it is completely pointless to try and argue with a theist.
Would you try and argue with a liberal that believes Hillary would've been an amazing President? It's something similar.

Refugees are being brought by Leftists who are mostly Godless.
Look at Poland or Hungary why aren't they brining hordes of refuges in like Governments of Germany and Sweden?

What would constitute conclusive evidence? You have to read History and make up your mind. Read Max Weber's Protestant Ethics and the Spirit of Capitalism.

Modern Atheism was invented by Jews

>no christianity, mudd huts and faggotry
>christianity comes, marble statues and no faggotry
I wonder what can be the fucking link!

Too bad it's not something you can control, it's like any redpill, it sucks yeah, but you can't just take it back, you can't forget

I wouldn't say invented, it's just being used to further their bullshit globalist agenda.

Thanks for actually making an argument.

I don't think I understand what you're trying to say,

I read it as that a myth has to have true concepts of psychology to be able to affect society positively.

Does that make one religion more intelligent than another according to what you're saying, and why?

Do you think positive social development is a sign of a good metaphysical belief?

I'm asking to clarify

You can. If you read erotic fiction, your dick can get hard without you believing there's a real naked woman before you.

that's a really stupid comparison

As a Christian I haven't argued in a very long time, mostly due to this kind of response
not an argument

One can be better than another by providing us with a better explanation of the mind, much like a Psychology theory can be better than another.

The difference is that they typically - not always, see a lot of Buddhism - come in narrative form in religion.

Yes.

It isn't, because the main point of religion is to determine your mindset and behavior. If you simply imagine the stories, they'll affect you.

You don't have to be literal in your belief.

THen kill yourself faggot and stop polluting the air.

Commies did say it was the opiate of the masses. If it keeps people from becoming violent barbarians that kills millions then so be it, regardless of whether or not it is scientific truth. Christianity promotes positive values (unlike Islam).

>theists are butthurt again because they can't prove their imangined sugardaddy is real

This.

There are multiple deferences between the areas, Christianity only being one of them. You can't make the link unless you can single it out.

It would have to be conclusive and without explanation to be a source, the point of an argument is to interpret evidence.
Like we see the sun rise, and I assert that it's now morning. The sun rising is evidence, my assertion can be an argument.

You are acting like a leftist. Leftists typically accuse the opposition of doing what they themselves are doing first so as to not be called out on their bullshit. You started with a combination of ad hom and straw man, then made the accusation that the opposition was strawman'ing your argument when you didn't even have an argument to begin with.

Furthermore, to say that many religions subsist solely off the appeal to authority logical fallacy is not incorrect. Fact of the matter is, faith is not logical. It's based entirely off of emotion. The sooner you accept that the sooner you can get the fuck off this board, you fucking nigger normie faggot cunt.

History is harder to observe. But give the book I recommended a shot.

How can I possibly differentiate between this metaphysical "knowledge" and my own imagination if it's based on emotion and assumption? How can I trust my own judgement rather than relying on collaboration with others to verify that my thoughts are true rather than subjective fantasies?

theyre taking the easy way out but they dont realize that reality consist of dimensions of reality that we can't perceive as a 3rd dimensional being. the fact is we know nothing compared to the overall truth of things.

And you can prove everything started from explosion that nobody saw?

pay debts

>roach rapebaby talks shit

Explanations of the mind falls into science and isn't metaphysical.

If a metaphysical belief contradicts evidence than you can assume the assertion is falls unless paired with physical evidence of it's own.

Metaphysics cannot be a sign of intelligence since it's personal, anecdotal and supported by metaphysical evidences. Darwin was faithful Christian until the day he died , he might not have been today, but he could still the same biologist that discovered some birds have different beaks in different areas. Since it's metaphysical it doesn't overlap into physical thought

There's more evidence than hearsay

No, but we don't pretend that the explosion tells us how we should live either, or that we should tell others how to live.

Nah, it's only a problem when fedora lords try and convince everyone else to be as miserable as they are in their shitty subjective worldview. I doubt God's existence but I see the value in traditional systems of morality and I definitely do not buy the bullshit post modern subjective reality shit that is all the rage among the liberals of today. I don't talk to people about my beliefs unless they bring it up and want to discuss it. I can't be offended by religious people trying to save my immortal soul if that's what they think is going to happen to me when I die.

ATHEISM

-Filthy Ape turns in to Human

-We all came from Apefrica

-Big Bang explosion that literally nobody saw

-Extreme numbers like Millions or Billions of years

-Agree on most social issues with Leftists

-Thinks Karl Marx was great

-Things started out of nothing no creation, just one big nothing!

>there are Christcucks on Sup Forums

I'm glad you guys have a containment board for your mental retardation, but sometimes I wish we could have actual political discussion here.

>there are atheists on Sup Forums right now who aren't part of the problem
Fixed
Got your back senpai

>theists are smart because they're dissenting because they're part of the online minority

So Sup Forums is basically Edgy Contrarians: The Board?
And that makes someone an enlightened thinker, touched by the hand of God?

lel

Reminder that your jew-on-a-stick was a cock loving fag who probably fucked little kids and goats in the desert

>tfw atheism is an empty belief system
>tfw atheism doesn't account for the limitations of human intelligence and perception
>tfw atheists ignore the human tendency to seek inherent value and meaning in life and the human inability to find any
>tfw transcending this is absurd as the human mind is too feeble to understand the greater universe

>last night
>talk to a self-proclaimed nihilist atheist/materialist
>asked him whether he knew how his premise was originally formulated
>he didn't know
>told him I didn't believe said premise
>he asked me to explain mine
>told him it's limited to what we know, and that I instead could tell what is inconsistent about his
>he literally threatened me with physical violence and ended the conversation
Fucking atheists.

Reject christianity

>there are people on Sup Forums right now that adhere to any single ideology that isn't opportunism

The problem with atheism is the attempt to subvert religion, which is necessary in society.

It doesn't matter if you believe God exists. The effect of religion in a population can't be denied.

>touched by the hand of god!

>kek

Fixed

Muhammad fucked kids.By the way interesting that almost every single faggot is atheist I wonder why?

Religion uses metaphorical language but you can determine its relative correctness by how successfully it achieves its goal of regulating emotion and behavior.

These can be verified scientifically, yes.

psy.miami.edu/faculty/mmccullough/Papers/Relig_self_control_bulletin.pdf

Faith isn't something that can be persuaded too. If you don't understand it in your heart, then all of the maxims and verses in the world won't make a difference. You either see it or don't.

I spent a lot of my life as an athiest scumbag. I blamed "God" for the failures of man, and I only understood faith as that which is sold by the church. I saw Christianity as a comforting lie for a complacent and powerless people. I still hold a lot of contempt for organized religion (justly so in many cases), but I found my God. I saw the meaning behind this life and all that lies beyond it, and I found the purpose for our souls in this world. It is a beautiful and truly amazing thing, but no one in the world could've shown me the light beforehand. Words do the universe no justice.

I don't believe in God. I don't care, I don't try to make anyone else care. I'm just trying to live my life man, how am I a problem?