be me

> be me
> be in redpill relationship 3 years
> gf is white teen cutie pureblood
> very feminine and motherly cries when i kill spiders cooks for me cares for cats like babies
> is redpilled, was a virgin before we met, im her first and only, hates sluts, has self control/isn't impulsive, doesn't party or get drunk
> doesn't dress like a slut
> is shy
> lifts
> doesnt care about marriage/big wedding/diamond ring agreed to pre nupt if we do
> agrees with trump/natsoc, hates kebab

1 problem though;

Her genes aren't great . Isn't very intelligent, struggles with schoolwork/science, does useless degree. I don't mind so much cos that's not important to me, she's supportive and will probably end up being a SAHM to my STEM degree. But it will be a factor when it comes to our kids. Her parents are mediocre, her sister is also average ho, tattoos shitty college etc, her brother is dumbshit dropout and is "lad" brash and dumb does construction. She has a good father but he's depressed and not super successful, was athlete but not intelligent/financially capable. Her whole family is just kinda average.

Do I breed with this girl or not? It's so hard to find non-sluts nowadays and this girl would be the perfect wife/mother but i'd hate to dilute my aryan/intelligent/tall genes with her families shitty genetics.

Part of me just wants to find a tall nordic blonde with a STEM degree and sucessfull parents but I know there's no chance I'll find one that isn't mentally fucked up/indoctrinated/"empowered" and won't have a double digit n count and fuck jamal while i'm at work.

Askin Sup Forums cos there's nowhere else on the net where you can be this brash about genes and I value opinions here.

Pic related it's her and her cat.

Pic related it's her and her cat.

Youre such a faggot op

do you love her?

If you need strangers on the internet to tell you how to run your life youre an idiot

Sounds boring as fuck

>was a virgin before we met, im her first and only

kek

>sharing pic of your gf at Sup Forums

behead urself

How is her interpersonal intelligence? My wife struggles with school work, while I have a Masters with honors. However, she is definitely the more sociable of the two of us. People gravitate to her incessantly.
It's a balance.

women are supposed to be the homemaker, caretaker, and queen of the HOUSE. you are supposed to be the decision maker, rule setter, leader OF THE FAMILY. Your crying about a fishes ability to climb trees dude. Shes a keepers stop complaining she isnt good at doing your role.

Propose and live happily ever after.
Do NOT let this slip through your fingers, you dense, doubtful motherfucker. It will be your number one regret, and you will die with tears in your eyes.

how did she get my cat?

>just breed with her mate, anyone that can keep virginity that long will push good morals to your offspring
>good morals make successful kids

OP is a fag kek

The intelligence depends on various factors, genes are sure one of them, but how the child whas educated is of high importance too, besides, if she can love you even tho you are a pretensious asshole go for it...

all those cons are memes

you've got to breed

Sweet blog post homo
If you want dumb kids marry a dumb broad. You can rationalize it now but one day when you realize your own child is dumb as a brick you will know you chose incorrectly

marry her you loser

Women with the exact same family genes are just.
Dumber.
Accept this as the man of the house and you will do fine.

How can she be "not very intelligent" if she
>agrees with trump
>hates kebab
>has self control
>doesn't party or get drunk
She doesn't sound stupid at all to me.
Most likely smarter than every woman I ever met including some ex gfs.

HOLY SHIT YOU ABSOLUTE AUTIST
She does not have to be smart, she has to be able to take care of you, your children and the house while you work and bring in the money. Its how it worked for hundreds of years and still works today (altho the feminists try to change it they are still economically tied to males)

OP thinks that schoolwork and intelligence have anything to do with each other
School tests your MEMORY not KNOWLEDGE

fucking retard

go have a bunch of children with her and stop being a faggot

The only thing that would trouble me is the prospect that she would go batshit after her children are independent because she won't have anything else going for her.

Breed with her. Decent white women are too rare to pass it up. Your kids will still have above average IQ, which is enough for a good life. Plus, you can increase their IQ through different methods, such as making her eat really healthy during pregocy, not spanking them, and giving them a stimulating environment while young. Also teaching them logic at an early age will probs be good. If they have ugly faces, they can always get plastic surgery when they get older.

Wife and breed son. Any of that shitty genes can be eradicated by providing a nurturing environment and the proper attention.

>brown eyes
>white

Memes aside, if she's the best you can do your genes weren't that good in the first place

Implying having good grades means intelligence.

I think the dumb one in this relationship is you.

>tfw to intelligent too reproduce

>go batshit after her children are independent because she won't have anything else going for her.

things that have never happened to women all through history

She'll still be a mom. wife, friend and perhaps grandmother.

This. Tbhfammmilee

Anyway. Yes. Breed with her. A LOT.

>She wont have her husband
>She wont have cats
>YOU WILL NEVER EVER SEE YOUR CHILDREN AGAIN AFTER THEY TURN 18
Is this how it works in america?

/Thread

Pump her full of intelligent semen, shes got everything else down

dude, keep her

its those tiny doubts that lead to insane heartbreak and sadness when youve made the move to end it.

keep her. never let go.

>i kill spiders
Why?
Spiders are great

She was standard "tumblr feminist" before we met and I slowly redpilled her over the last 3 years. Girls always end up absorbing the values of the guys they love.

But yeah i think you're all right and i'm being an autist. Grass is always greener syndrome.

Excuse, me I forgot that meds don't move out of their family's house until they're thirty.

Just do it, if you are smart enough you should be able to bring the average of your kids up enough.

>woman struggles with science
>this means she's dumb
Wow, my dog can't eat grass, did I choose the wrong dog? Is it because of its inferior monostomach genetics?

No but you implied that just because someone moves out, it means you wont see them again
i spend my whole day either with my GF or my family, or both

tfw my girlfriend is a tall nordic blonde, has a 2 stem degrees and rejects feminism

She's a keeper, if her career is successful or not doesn't matter. You are the male and the one responsible for providing. Keep her, you won't find a better one. You MAY think that there are better ones out there, but they will disappoint you in less than 10 months.

Have babies, women are not supposed to be men. You don't want an alpha male inside the body of a cute blonde girl. It's very immature to claim to be redpilled and want a feminine woman that cooks for you and all that stuff but at the same time wanting her to have successful male traits.

Good mother / future engineer

Pick one, your life and your kids future depend on it.

>Bug sympathizer
The only good bug is a dead bug!

OP, you're such a fucking faggot for coming on to Sup Forums to have them decide what you should do with your relationship, man the fuck up.

For advice, however, I will say this.

WIFE HER, YOU DUMBASS. SHE'S A TRADITIONAL KEEPER, EVEN IF SHE'S NOT A FUCKING ARYAN IMAGE OF PERFECTION SHE'S GOLD.

Good day, and please grow some balls and propose.

Looks like your kids will be Aryan.
But I know what you mean OP, you get tired of her soon after you get her...

>I was her first

That settles it, you can't just go around smashing virgins and dumping them." That you are considering it while she seems like a great gal means your a piece of shit. Get it together man.

>tfw no qt spider friend

>Do I breed with this girl or not?
Yes but don't use her eggs.
Use an egg donor, buy the eggs of the smartest, tallest, whitest woman you can find. In-vitro fertilize them and implant them in your GFs womb.
If she gets upset as the doctor is implanting another woman's fertilized egg in her womb just stroke her hair and remind her that just because she has unworthy genes doesn't mean she can't support you and your children to the fullest

Spiders kill bugs stupid burger

the fact that you would feel the need to ask fucking Sup Forums about this is just pathetic. break up with her so she can find someone better.

>brown eyes are aryan
>American genetic standards

Spiders in the summer are Bro Tier
they catchall those stinking insects, in return i let them stay inside the winter on the ceiling of my house, i have this BIG yellow motherfucker who ate like 60 flies and hundreds of fucking mosquito so i let him stay in the basement

>likes cats
Dropped

START BREEDING

Shitskins are having 3-10 children apiece. She sounds smart enough, if you are smart as well your kids will turn out fine.

Just DO IT.

>she'll have nothing going for her when she's in her 60s! having raised a big beautiful family, meeting them every week, her husband, her community, this is all gone once her children get the right to vote

>if only she worked in a cubicle all her life instead, then she could go have a pint with her mates and former colleagues and maybe shop for cat clothes when she gets home

>im 0.00014% Irish so that means im from Ireland
>Let me tell you whats white xD
Brown eyes Blue hair is best on a girl

Witnessed

>No but you implied that just because someone moves out, it means you wont see them again

No, a homemaker mother that isn't too bright, may not adopt hobbies or work that will replace the hole left by caring for children all day for over a decade.

If you want intelligence in your relationship other than yours just be a faggot and fuck a dude.

Even the STEM women are not really that intellegent for the most part. As someone who studied STEM and law i would say law/medicine is harder, at least if you want to be top twenty percent. I think with enough exercise at least 40 percent of white people are theoreticaly able to at least study it without failing. It is much about will power and interest. Intellegent women are a meme.

Yes you're a retard, you don't need STEM to raise a family, keep a house and please a husband.

Being a woman.

this

Kek

Now you are implying that because of grades in school a person cant be too bright

>OP states that he doesn't think she or her family are bright and ambitious.

>Somehow restating his opinion means its' my opinion.

your mind is so warped by this website, jesus christ

Yes, user. Breed her and make sure your children don't follow down the wrong path.

I'm sure with a little guidance that you could raise them well and avoid have dolt kids like here in America. Do it for the future of the White race.

>white man
>white woman
>breeding
DON'T YOU FUCKIN DARE

Serious talk, OP, don't nigger out on her. You took her virginity and spent the past 3 years with her, and if your description of her is sound, she's not the type to jump between relationships, she wants a proper man, not a boy, and she's interested in you. AND she has traditional values. Propose to her already.

Answer lads!

Ps. Marry her OP

>she was a virgin before me, I was her first

Lad..., you wait until marriage to have sex, there's a reason why and you do t have to be religious. Well since you've been together for 3 years, you can marry now.

Also >she's bad with school

Women are supposed to be a housewife, women shouldn't focus on their career. Studies have shown that women are happier raising a family.

Pump her full of babies you colossal faggot.

This is some of the most autistic shit I have ever read.

And I have saved this photo. Just so you know there is someone out there withthis photo saved.

Real talk, even though I'm not religious, there are several values from Christianity that I truly appreciate. When the time comes for me to raise a family of my own, I'll raise my children with religious values, but not with a religion, you know what I mean?

Just marry her you dumb britcuck.

>Her genes aren't great . Isn't very intelligent, struggles with schoolwork/science, does useless degree.
Genes don't work like that. I'm willing to bet that your children will be fine intelligence-wise if you provide them with early stimulation and a proper environment for learning. If you don't rely on preschools/schools to do this you'll be fine.

Finding a girl is always a compromise. No girl will ever be perfect 100%. Find one who is 80-90% perfect and just iron out the kinks. To wait for a girl who is 100% perfect, is to wait forever in loneliness. In b4 some fag says his girl is 100% perfect and he has absolutely no problems with anything she ever does ever - get real you fag.

You should kill yourself. Seriously holy shit.

Yes, no go find a qt virgin conservative girl in the country side of the UK

Jose Antonio speaks the truth. My wife has a PhD in Maths but she sucks at basic science and tech in general. And I consider her smarter than me in the things that really matter. Her family sucks (also mine), but we both end up quite well and our only daughter is awesome so far.

OP, follow your instinct.

Now*

>agrees with trump/natsoc
>Isn't very intelligent
wew, who could have guessed
also,
>redpill relationship
cuck

>Ph.D in math

You should have her focus on her career, she's a stronk independent woman goy

Good goy

Not like you're the smartest... You're writing 'cos' and make grammar mistakes. Marry her you dumb fuckwit.

>asks her about pre nupt
>Her genes aren't great
>hard to find non-sluts
>Do I breed
>wants to find a tall nordic blonde with a STEM degree and sucessfull parents but I know there's no chance I'll find one that isn't mentally fucked up/indoctrinated/"empowered"

You sound like a huge piece of shit. Tell me, what makes you so great?

Clearly you have no feelings for her

Also how can you claim its so important for a girl to not have had sex before you, yet you fuck her before you get married ? You're full of shit

You had premarital sex so by your standards she's already tainted.

>natsoc
No you shouldn't breed.

Yeah he fucked up by fucking her before marriage but he's already been with her for 3 years, no point in breaking up with her at this point.

You're a conceited hypocrite.

I'm 21 she's 19 i'll wait a few years to propose and we only want to have kids when we have a house and the finances to bring up a child properly

>hates kebab
then why is she with you?

But if they do break up, she has to live with not being a virgin anymore. OP is a piece of shit.

i don't think op's problem was her in particular, rather everyone else in her family
there's the degenerate sister and the not so hard working idiotic brother, both her parents are very mediocre and not intelligent at all
of course, this can matter more or less depending on how unlucky you are while breeding

Then make sure you improve yourself by then and don't be a nigger and walk out on her.

Have your girlfriend work a small time job and have her save up, then once you have kids, have her become a housewife so she can take care of the kids. She stays home and takes care of the kids until they're like 12 and then she can decide if she wants to work again. Do not let her get indoctrinated by college, she doesn't need college.

Also it would help if you stayed away from the big cities, go for the countryside man

>Finds a perfect girl
>Not good enough

C'mon Op, you found a keeper. Don't let her go. How do you know you will ever find one better?

You don't deserve her.

Yeah that's what pisses me off.

OP better be a man

Listen faggot
The only reason you are asking Sup Forums if you should stay with her is because you want reassurance that she wont betray you further on the relationship.

Insecure piece of shit, you cannot and should not be in a relationship if you are so dependent of the outcome. If you were red pilled as you claim you would know that despite all chances things can go wrong, people can fail you and there is nothing you can do about it.

Learn to live with the uncertainty because that's how the world works. You are afraid to "love" or care about her equally as she does care about you only because you are afraid to be hurt.

That makes you weak, that makes you a faggot. And if you only care about having her a as a mother of your children, you deserve to get blacked further on. And I guarantee you that IT WILL happen because you will remain being and insecure piece of shit and won't be enough to make her happy.

Fuck you

>her stats and nature aren't good should I breed with her
This isn't fucking pokemon kiddo you love her or you don't