youtu.be/6-_4Uoo_7Y4?t=8m46s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RqGnkfDhmtQ
youtu.be/vdGiqRjTd34
youtube.com/watch?v=KH5Q12Yb5u8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's marrying a mud eye Italian and isn't Christian

>An American calling an Italian anything related to race

Get of your horse America, you are 65 procent white, with heritage like im 1/8th Irish and a bit of German oh and i had a Danish aunt. You are mixed beyond any common ancestry.

I don't understand what he hopes to accomplish by deleting the channel.

its a piss take. he said he will delete his channel but has more than one and didnt specify which. hell he could make a brand new channel and just delete that one and would technically be correct.

pride, he is loosing subs like a mofo.

>you are 65 procent white
Maybe last year, my CuckTracker (R) says they are at 58%

>60%
>christcuck
neck yourself

>tfw to smart too think that Italians are white

>get off your horse
>you're 65% hhhWhite

Regardless, she isn't Nordid and Pewds is a fucking Nordid looking guy. She seems sweet but we aren't exactly in a position to lose anymore of our Race.

>said the german-irish mutt

Well Italians are pretty white, but i agree its better for a Nordic to marry a Nordic.

Who cares? He's a FUCKING a white male

Hes beginning to believe.

he's an autistic piece of shit that needs to die

Soon.

He's starting to look familiar

Yep, he fucks.
Bet you don't.

He's kinda autistic during some of his gameplays. And he's Aryan.

Sup Forums material.

subbed

>he's Aryan.

>Confirmed for /ourguy/
Has been for a long time now. He literally called buzzfeed writers schmucks and cucks in his other video a couple of days ago.

Fuck off Jehovas Witness, no one reads your mail.

Fixed that for you

Have any of you guys noticed how crooked his GF's nose is? She literally holds her face at a very specific angle in all her videos, and is always with the same side to the camera in pewd's/her own videos. Her whole face looks weird if she turns it to be straight on. Why doesn't she or pewdiepie pay for surgery to fix it if it bothers her so much?

>Losing subs
He's nearly at 50 million. He used to be at 47 a month ago or something.

>oy vey
my sides

>Comparing brutality of warriors thousands of years ago to the brutality of niggers today

Top Kek spaghetti nigger

Pewdienigger has the most punchable voice and personality but he's always been subtly redpilled, he openly browsed Sup Forums before his channel exploded and snuck a few under the radar trump memes in his social media the past few months.

Mankind has always been in one kind of violent conflict or another through all of human history.

It's logical to say those who are the most successful at winning a fight and keeping the land are the cream of the crop. Randomly sending boats out and raiding whatever land you hit, failing to establish any real kind of lasting presence or order is utterly subhuman.

would still fuck tho

>IT CUH IM WHITE THE JEW MAN TRYNA KEEP ME DOWN

PewDiePie has some funny moments but he sort of just forces content lately. He could put more effort into his videos.

She looks like a Jewess 2bh

He could be serious about deleting it, he is barely getting 3 million views on his videos and he explains why if you watch the entire video. If people who sub to channels now get the notifications like they used to he might get more views by making a new channel.

It is cute user please

>Le mutt
>Everything we are made up with is still white
Stay buttmad tint country

>What is Normandy?
>What is Russia?

Yeah he shows the other person who jewtube is trying to get trending and it's some nigger tranny

Yeah, well the amount of effort she puts into her shitty videos isn't cute. She also has the nerve to say that she doesn't want people to think her success is because of pewdiepie. Like yeah, your crap content would have totally given you almost 7 million subs without him.

You're aware that he browsed Sup Forums when he started out, right?

why is he even famous?

Pretty ballsy to call out the lily sigh girl being promoted over him because he's white.

He redpilled a while ago. They're trying to silence him slowly now

Yeah but Sup Forums is full of pussy faggots. The real red pills reside here, in Sup Forums. Browsing Sup Forums doesn't mean shit unless you are on the right boards.

Youtube is a means with which us, the people, can communicate with others of "us", the people.

Now *why* would the joos let that go on unchecked?

"We don't know what happened". Obviously the motivation is to overwhelm and water down any of the people's communication pipeline.

Tl;dr. You're supposed to be watching CBS content, anons. Not your own content.

hey pewds
bro fist!

When your so rich from Youtube money you can afford to shitpost in real life

Either that or hes so sick of acting like an idiot on video for kids to make money, he wants to break free
He knows if he just tries to stop people will never stop pestering him. So only way to break away clean is to burn the whole thing down, leave nothing behind.

no, though I browsed Sup Forums too when I started out on Sup Forums
>ONE OF ME!

Youtube doing the recommended thing because I guess people watching youtube more because of it. Because of the recommendations I watch 2 very small vloggers that I don't subscribe to so it's help them in a way.

I noticed that I don't see some of the new channels I subscribe to(I might see it a day later) so I just click on the Subscriptions button.

>Knows him being white is contributing to YouTube nixing his shit
>Decides to out Jew the Jew and commit suicide
I've always liked the guy but I never knew he was that aware
Noice

>58%
Nice joke but unless you can magically come up with 10 million shitskins that don't exist you're wrong

>Italians are pretty white
Kind of drugs are you on?
Unless they're from the north you wouldn't be hard-pressed o mistake an Italian for a kebab
They aren't white anymore hombre

I'm not pewds, faggot.

Laughing pretty hard at how he fucked brazilians over in tibia, stealing all of their stuff: youtube.com/watch?v=RqGnkfDhmtQ

I don't watch his videos that often, but I do enjoy them.

>Casey Jewstat
He follows me. Why?

He'll delete the 50 mil channel and create a new one.

His worth $12million.

If he stops doing gaming videos, I would subscribe to his new channel tbqh.

Haha hahahajahahahahaha

Oh wait are you serious? Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

>His channel's profile pic is Mark Cuckerberg

Pewdiepie might have been hitting those redpills pretty hard.

It implies a certain type of person, and probably that you browse other boards. If Sup Forums is your first Sup Forums board, you're too new and should shut the fuck up regardless.

Footnotes in comparison to British, French, Italian, Spanish, German, Dutch and yes even moortuguese accomplishments throughout history.

i agree. he looks fucking depressed and all-round "not well". maybe it's the drugs? we all know he loves them.

These are neeever pol related

He is one of us, and definitely is against who is in (((control))) of everything.

He openly mocks (((Zuckerberg))) and (((others))), he is candy coating red pills everyday.

>He is /ourguy/

This is fucking hilarious.

youtu.be/vdGiqRjTd34

You are the newest of fags

Yes i ment Northern Italy, they are white. Wouldnt make the point the south is.

I wanna fuck poppy.

If you know what i mean

I wanna fuck you.

If you know what i mean

He's moving to remove the Youtube layout that prioritizes Trending items, like Project Veritas.

This is happening after he went to LA.

Make of it what you will, but he's advocating content bubbles.

I haven't seen this faggot in forever.

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't he the one that was in like all pink playing shitty games and generally talking like a blue pilled SJW normie?

I think i understand ;)

I only enjoyed his happy wheels stuff and his content after he started hanging out with h3h3 productions

Fuck, I can't believe how big this guy got.

I remember when he first started, he did pretty comfy let's plays of Half-Life mods and Source games, etc.

What the fuck happened

Yeah, but Trump will fix everything because he's super cool and based.

Sauce: Some American on Sup Forums told me. That's all.

>youtube doesnt like me because im white
MADMAN

Yes i form my opinions not by my own research or interest i just look at Sup Forums and the American posters.
Ya got me Pajheet

the first thing I thought was
"I'm more talentless and deserving of views than you, pewdiepie1!"

>twf to smart to think in colors

>Confirmed for /ourguy/
>UK flag

The OP is actually Pewds talking in third person. PewDiePie is living in UK currently.

>YOUTUBE DOESN'T LIKE ME BECAUSE I'M WHITE

H O L Y S H I T T H E M A D M A N D I D I T

Heil PewDiePoppy

Why is his profile picture Mark Zuckerjew?

moar of her

MUH 1/154353453TH CHEROKEE

He's also got an all-seeing-eye tattoo on his left forearm from the looks of OP's video.

>American caring about race

Probably potatonigger blood

Why does you pic have imgur filename?

Italians are white, Sicilians are not

Kek has spoken.

Fuck off dumbass nationalist

based

>if you don't follow a middle eastern religion based on judiasm that revolves around forgiving your enemies you're not white!

i'm going down, i'm going down! love that scene.'

youtube.com/watch?v=KH5Q12Yb5u8

That channel is fucking horrible. Wow. Why does she have 10m subs for that?

Well good thing she is northern Italian

Here eyes are too far apart.

this dude's top aryan masterpiece, he just needs to get fully redpill

If thats waffle bro got any good r/K genetics related reads?

This, he's woke as fuck.

He's going to subvert Youtube's market somehow, perhaps making his own website with video hosting

>making his own website with video hosting
jesus

that would be fucking amazing