Your 'race' is a lie, Sergei

youtube.com/watch?v=k1Y-GCF9k7M

How does it feel that your 'pure-blooded aryan' fraternity is actually Slavic thrall blood, as rectified by the one and only Varg? Veer your shitty notions somewhere else ''white man'' and affix yourself to the accurate belief that the aryan race simply was a meme put in place by Hitler to make you feel better about yourself, Mr. Bratislav Von Hermannovič.

Did he find a job yet?

Varg is an hypocritical, he was more extreme about whiteness a few years ago when he was on his white nationalist forum, now that he has a huge follower-base, he do not dare to speak truthfully because he fear to lose his money.

A few years ago, he claimed that most of the Scandis were subhuman mongrels, Germans were heavily mongrelized, and Slavs and Latins were subhumans with no hope of redemption.

>Everyone is mixed
>It's ok if we mix further!

this guys a fucking idiot

I hope he finds Jesus.

>sorry about your hair color nigger, real white people commit arson and stab people in the back over arguments about guitars
Neat

>Snownigger murder/arsonist thinking he's superior to Slavs or Mediterraneans

It won't be a happy meeting

how many thralls were there anyway?

>pagcuck with ooga booga weapon
Jesus would fuck his shit up

>Rocket launcher
That is clearly a mortar

I don't know but there's something I do know. Norse raped thrall men in the asshole and bragged about it in their runes.

>that Jesus with mortar
where can I buy that?

>calling a mortar a rocket launcher
>depleted uranium on mortar rounds
Triggered

>enduring freedom jesus christ doll w/ rocket launcher

I fucking love you America

Does the French government know that Varg is using the money they give him to cosplay?

Low and behold, once again the 'American', which is an oh-so totally authentic nationality from such a genuine nation, springs into action to defend his 'race' and demote racemixing as if he himself is not a product of such abhorrent activities.

Americans invented the 'Black-White-Yellow' classification through colonialism because the truth is that America is one huge vile pit of racemixed fuckers that can't even fit into a real ethnical collective which is why everything is based off of appearance for them. Face the fact that you live in a faux nation and your attempts to coax Europeans into falling for your shitty superstitional demeanors and entail in it are futile.

There were Palmyrenes in Tyneside with Celtic wives in the 2nd centry. RIB 1065:

D(is) M(anibus) Regina liberta et coniuge
Barates Palmyrenus natione
Catuallauna an(norum) XXX

RGYN' BT HRY BR T' HBL

#NoPureRaces

Yeah, it was clearly made by a shitlib that was triggered by OEF. Still funny though.

wow

We know about it, and we will soon raid his house. He also use his money on trannies.

The point of video was that all euros are more or less related, and we should cooperate and help eachother, not some negroes and pakis.

1 million of Ukrainians refugees went to Poland and what? Barely anyone gives a shit.

And I accept them here, it's the first safe country they encountered.

And what about ''syrian'' ''refugees'', they're not even syrian most of the time and if they were real refugees, they'd stop at first safe country.

And western goverments are eating it all up, the pendulum will swing so hard that it might end in some muslim holocaust scenario. It might get to the point where violent escalation will be the only way out of rapefugee problem, and noone wants that.

>90% Of Russians descend from Scandinavia and 90% of Scandinavians descend from Russia
Did you even watch the video, you fucking retarded northling?
Your hair is white only because you've never seen actual sun.

in the end, we're all bros

Stop not having blonde hair and blue eyes.

Say that to my face, not online, see what happens