First of seven

Do go on

second

third

identifyingwood.jpg

fourth

fifth

sixth

OP, your saying it's not a cooler? The walls are made of that sheet concret stuff?

seventh

It looks like to me. so hard to say for sure, but it would explain alot, like the discoloration. metal wouldn't look quite like this.

hey FBI get off your ass and do something

>This may or may not be a basement.
>Door wide open with sunlight streaming in.

take your time.. lots to see..

Shill

exactly, some "basements" open to the great outdoors, but have dirt on three sides. I've never been here, so who knows..

>clearly ground floor
>what is a staircase

Think before you type

Pic 1, there also seems to be daylight, so probable gground floor,

What am I looking at? Context you niggers.

how to we know if they got permits or not

Fuck off shillary

sound proof room?

whats going on in this thread?

/x/ is a mess

explain wtf you're talking about, faggot

Real Sherlock Holmes type shit.

I'm not sure your entirely right on your analysis. I work in grocery and we have several of these types of walk in coolers. The walls are usually metal with some kind of insulation behind them. I don't know if this changes anything dramatically for the analysis.

>you have to go back

Good work. If it really is a cooler, the only thing that explains it is if the stainless steel skin hasn't been installed yet, as well as the door handle.

People play fast and loose with what defines a basement. Some think it must be fully in ground; some think lowest floor, garage access, with dirt on two or more walls. I don't care that much what you call it, but this is where the cooler was built.

And they are usually much cleaner, aren't they.. look closer.. you see the scrub marks, swirls high on the right side, but still all the dirt? this is supposed to be new. I really don't think this is metal. (yet)

where's the release knob\button. you need one to have a legal cooler\freezer. if there's no way out you can get fined like crazy.

they are public records

OK OP let me see if I got this:

It ain't a regular cooler drain
>it ain't gonna move condensation away from the freezer area it's going to drain blood away from the #killroom

no red safety knobs to open from the inside which is illegal
>because they don't want their captives getting out of the #killroom

That's the two biggest things I got from it.

We try to keep them clean but even clean the walls look kind of dull. Also if the cooler units are on you can get lots of condensation on the walls.

The release knob/button is on the door. From the pictures posted it looks like these to pictures are looking at an interior wall. The person taking the picture is standing in the coolers doorway.

That has no bearing on this discussion man

I think a drain in the floor of a cooler is a great idea, actually, i want one in every room of my house. I don't pretend to know what may or may not happen in here. i'm being captain obvious-construction guy over here, hoping to clear up some things that were discussed before.

then no cooler you have worked in is like the one op has been talking about.

The White House is like that. The floor at the level of the famous facade has another floor under it, that is also on ground level, not underground.
Many houses built on slopes are like that.

I don't think so. That's not a wall, that is the back of two freezer doors. This is normal, not hidden, just missing the push knob to get out.

The denting in some of the panels inside the cooler still makes it look like metal to me.

I think it's wet, and there's a bit of an optical illusion going on. This is what wet/drying cement board looks like. It's so hard to say from a picture, but I have also worked in restaurants, and even old sheet metal panels are cleaner than this.. that's why they use it.

Anyone mind explaining what the OP is trying to show\prove and what this thread is about?

All I know is:

>It's the pizza pedo place
>Photos exist of them building something
>Photos exist of a cool room

This is my thoughts as well..

I think the pizza is people. Not like sex with kids, but eating people. Harvesting adrenochrome, young blood infusions, and general sacrificial cannabalism. Especially with Podesta's Dahmer inspired sculptures.That to me makes the most sense

he's saying the cooler isn't a cooler and that because they needed permits to build whatever they built, they can be reported if those aren't on file and we can get the Navy and the Marines to go in and take samples off the floor as they determine whether or not this cooler that's not a cooler is up to code

You don't need a real ease if the cooler doesn't have a latch. Many walk in coolers just seal with the weight of the door and do not have a latch. If they do have a latch it is on the door and I have never seen a red one. Also I'm pretty sure these pictures are of an interior wall and not the door

I've never seen a WIF/WIC without a floor drain

that comet pizza and ping pong has turned their basement into a walk in freezer that may or may not have a legally required emergency button to open the doors from the inside. really makes u think

TL DR please

I have seen these, that's entirely possible. That's what i meant by "if these lock" i prefer those, just safer all around.

I hate the latch ones they are a pain in the ass especially when you are carrying shit

Something like that, yeah..lol..close enough.

Refrigerator engineer here. This looks like a walk in freezer the black pipe coming out from under the unit is a drain. The junction box by be a heater to stop the drain freezing. (G) is a motion sencer probaly for the light. And that black thing cant be a vent because you dont put wents in freezers. Tge walls iur probaly plastic or metal.

Fuck off pedo autist

>Tge walls iur probaly plastic or metal.
Fucking bong paki tier english.

I worked in a restaurant, a cafeteria, with the non-latching ones, just blow through hard with big, rolling carts.. BAWHAM! I probably enjoyed doing that more than i should have..

>((refrigerator engineer))

I'm so glad you're here.. look at the pipes at the top of the unit, is that normal? what is all that? are there supposed to be that many valves that close? I'm looking for code violations..

If that was a legitimate post, how can people still deny there's child trafficking? Bitch says children banging on the walls pleading for help. How is that a joke or even remotely funny?

Yeah sorry im on a little phone. But i am a refrigeration engineer im trying to help.

>But i am a refrigeration engineer im trying to help.
Just busting your chops M8.

Stop with this /x/ tier bullshit. When you have substantial evidence of something going on, THEN you can make a thread. Otherwise, this speculative conspiracy bullshit belongs on /x/.

Saged and reported

>33

even kek knows this is some bullshit. enough already.

JEWWW

I know you don't vent freezers, that's why it seemed so strange.. look closer, wtf is that?

Wtf is this? I don't get it.

Maybe instead of venting it actually pumps something in? Maybe like a gas chamber?

Any walk in cooler I've been in has has a door that opens if you simply push on it.

open source forensic investigation
who has a sherlock pepe?

Has that spay paint look to it

Am not sure i know which pipes you mean. Everything looks normal. I would imagine the fridge pipes go up and out the roof.

nice proxy, cuck

The thought crossed my mind, really looks like a gas line right there.. they are always metal, usually brass, like shown. Again, hard to say without being there.If this were true, the vent would be to later remove the gas, judging from the layout.

the "pile of money under a sheet" is reference to Breaking Bad

Is the picture not taken from the door and looking in?

They fuck them, then eat them

Blood Libel

Any of them, all of them.. what do you make of the line coming through the brick, in the hole..?

All the children's blood in the world can't stop the bullets going through their skulls

Yeah, so it might be some kiddy torture dungeon. The scary thing if this is all true, where do you think they dispose of the bodies when they're done? Anyone in the area to visit the place and buy some of their food and get it tested for human flesh?

that's a somewhat happier thought, but still, it's not, "oh wow! this looks great, good job guys! is it..

Tfw no ai gf and not a refrigerator engineer.

God damn you autistic retards, give some fucking context.

Suffering

Also bump for OPs efforts

thanks!

How much engineering can possibly go into refrigeration? Cold air goes in, warm air goes out. Bam.

Those of us who have worked in the food industry do not think so. Those are doors.

"You first-worlders take everything for granted".. it's not that simple, all kinds of rules, codes, pipes, wires, all of it has to be right.

What does JimmyComet mean "no underpinning". And needs a "pop up". There is an old comment about a river running under Bucks. And it's come up again on double Chan and Voat.

what was the date of that comment "kids crying for help"
was it after pizzagate broke cuz people flooded comet with satirical shit after
don't want to mix false info in....shills will attack

something.. glad you see it too. i don't know, but it sure doesn't look like metal.(just the doors)

why would they document a making of a secret cellar?
it doesnt make sense
or are they so bold and secure that they just dont give a fuck and believed the common folk would never find it out
theres a lot of creepy stuff around pizzagate
but nothing was proved yet, was it?
>inb4 shill
im just trying to think logically

Trouble with that, I've never seen a cooler with French doors. Just one big man door with a heavy gasket and heavy hinges.

Pipes n wires are fucking everywhere. I got em all over my kiddie dunge... I mean apartment.

I agree, need more info Op!!!

G) spy camera?

The black pipe beneath the unit is a drain. If you look close you can see a cable is wrapped around it to stop it freezing. Suggesting this is a freezer. The (A) us probaly the refrigerator pipes. One of which may be insulated. It would be crazy to chisel out the wall. When you could have put the units on the opposite wall.