MUSLIMS TRIGGERED @ UNI OF TORONTO

Kek the student union leader had a party were everyone was laughing and dancing to "islamaphobic" remixes on smapchat

Fb.com/zayyaidid/posts/10211365104989527

>Dem legs

we must ensure the rake misses her

It's amazing that mudslimes are so cognitively challenged they don't realize that they're universally despised

Which one of you guys wrote this

those legs are great

Kek

Totalitarian shits don't even realize they're screaming to punish for blasphemy which is just religious based wrongthink.

These muslims are fascist and the liberals are too dumb to notice they're helping the real villains here! Who gives a flying fuck if a song is played regardless of lyrics?

A phobia is an irrational fear, there's nothing irrational about being scared of some hijab wearing sand monkey with TNT strapped to her chest ready to destroy all those in the name of "allah" because dune coons do that shit all the fucking time

I wrote it. Glad you enjoyed it!

enjoy life in prison, leaf

You don't go to prison for saying stuff like that. I know that must be a new concept for you.

>Student Union's FB reviews already getting BTFO from left-wing activists

Zebnab Zaboody PUDDIN POPS

>Canada
>Built on the backs of PoC
>French are PoC
Lol

To be fair, the French are POC now

WE WUZ VOYAGEURS N SHIT

Right, but not then. I really despise victim complex faggot like this Muslim. Not even to mention is being a false religion.
If he gets his way and these students can't do mockery like this, then, no exaggeration, it'll be like the beginning of the Era of the Muslim Invasions and that shit atmosphere. Been studying this, Muslims are shit rulers and thin-skinned all since the beginning.

>muslims
>people of color
I know they tend to go hand in hand, but Islam is a religion. It's irritating when irreligious white bimbos who despise other religions spout praise for muslims because they think muslim means brown person

Every retarded white girl who supports Islam should get a paid one month vacation to Saudi Arabia, then see how she likes it once she gets back.

They thing is that SJW recognize muslims as POC to push their narratives of "poor colored people who are being discriminated by the white racists" thwy just use them to seem more "progressive" and have another reason to hate whites.

If evil whitey is so raysiss than why are they flooding into white countries and why dont they just fuck off back to their sand shitholes?

Damn you fucking rekt that fag

You can make fun of any religion all you want.
That's the whole point and they're missing it.
Stupid Muslims.

Lmao.. now Blacks built Canada too without being there?

CANADA STILL FIGHTS

I feel bad for all the redpilled white conservatives in Toronto, everyone in the entire city is against them.

always funny coming from america

>this institution was built on the backs of coloured people
>UofT was literally built off shitskin/pisskin sweat and tears

get gassed pooslime

Was it the Skrillex remix of Saleel al Sawarim?

It might even be a false flag. Leftists, Jews and Muslims love those.

i'm pretty pleased i went to university before social media and smartphones. private parties should stay private.

oh and i'm also pleased i went before there were so many whiny fucking muslims everywhere

ahahahaha

>French'man'

The students in the video don't look very white to me.

>"We know the institution was built on the backs of..."
Oh fuck off. This reminds me of that one Harvard video where the dindu SJW students were talking about how they built Harvard. Give me a break.

Everyone is marginalized in Canada.

Pierre said something like .. Everyone in Canada is from a minority group.

>"activists"

Do they acknowledge any white achievements as not being built on the backs of slaves n shit? Was the space race done on the backs of slaves? Was Neuschwanstein castle built by slaves? We're slaves cannon fodder and mounts during the revolutionary war?

PRAISE KEK

100% /ourguy/

We live in the surrounding GTA communities. The ones that commute to Toronto for work everyday and actually contribute to the function of society.

They say every Western achievement was built on the backs of some cotton-picking dindus who got sold by their own people even places like Poland or Switzerland.
>WE WUZ ERRYTHANG WERE MUH REPARATUUNS AT

No. Whites literally stole everything. Anything "white" innovation that's not traceable back to shitskins through conventional historical research is was made by the Egyptians and then stolen.

>this is what these people unironically believe

Anything achieved by whites since slavery could only be achieved because of what having slaves enabled them to do. Without slaves, the whites wouldn't have been able to do all those things.

Jamal bin Hussain please settle down

Kill all Muslims, let them win for a bit