Nine clubbers are killed and another 13 are still missing after massive fire breaks out on the second floor of a...

>Nine clubbers are killed and another 13 are still missing after massive fire breaks out on the second floor of a 100-person rave inside an Oakland warehouse
>Officials say at least nine people died in massive fire in at 'Rave Cave' that was held in an Oakland warehouse
>Fire Chief Teresa Deloche-Reed said that at least another 13 people are still unaccounted
>She said: 'We still have to do a more thorough search of the building and we don't know the potential number of other victims'
>Officials say there was no sprinkler system and firefighters saw no evidence that smoke detectors were activated during the blaze
>Crews found flames on three sides of building when they arrived to scene after fire started around 11:30pm
>Party in city's Fruitvale district was part of musician Golden Donna's '100% Silk' West Coast tour

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3996676/Clubbers-feared-trapped-California-warehouse-party-blaze-breaks-out.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xY59mR44TLs
youtube.com/watch?v=A_sY2rjxq6M
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3996676/Clubbers-feared-trapped-California-warehouse-party-blaze-breaks-out.html
youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_313268793&feature=iv&src_vid=slipBtjIsuE&v=pC5JnP07X3U
soundcloud.com/p_r_i_s_t
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Camden Andrews (left) and Demitria Ruiz-Sauliere (right) are thought to be missing as people have posted requesting information about their whereabouts on the Facebook event page

>Caw Charleston (left) and Jessi Canz (right) are thought to be missing as people have posted requesting information about their whereabouts on the Facebook event page

>Robert Ampof (left) and Johan Tristan (right) are thought to be missing as people have posted requesting information about their whereabouts on the Facebook event page

>they're ovening themselves

That's what you get for taking pictures of the owl

>Hanna Henriikka Ruax (left) and Alex Ghassan (right) are thought to be missing as people have posted requesting information about their whereabouts on the Facebook event page

Poor trannies :/ they were still people

Why do all the pictures say copyright Facebook? Jesus they're all faggots. Nothing of value was lost.

>Oakland
And nothing of value was lost

Bump, that article is a good read

guess she really did feel the bern

oakland has some ugly ass ravers

>Everybody posted is at least 25+
>Died at a rave

Literally nothing of value was lost

Fucking kek

"The crows seem to be calling my name," thought Caw.

Nothing on the station fire in Rhode Island
youtu.be/xY59mR44TLs

Burn in hell, degenerate scum

Pictures of the venue (pre-fire) at oaklandghostship.com

These things scare the fuck out of me, club owners are so negligent with fire safety and like the ppl who died in the station fire, cromaƱon etc these kids didn't have a chance

pol has ruined me. in 9/10 cases all i see is scum.

>be american
>set ablaze
>dont call the firefighting service because you dont want to be charged 2 million dollars for the service and go bankrupt
>run outside
>get shot
>get charged 1 million for the ambulance

No, not Tristan the Owl

youtube.com/watch?v=A_sY2rjxq6M

BURN BABY BURN

BURN THAT MOTHER DOWN

So sad
Rip in

>my sides

Good. Waste your life partying might as well have it cut short.

There's not a single picture in this thread that I would say deserves life in the United States

#BernVictims

lel

>fruitvale
>oakland

HAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAH

AND NOTHING OF VALUE WAS LOST THAT DAY

This is what I was thinking too- well, I was just thinking that times have changed but it's good to hear it's a locale thing. Back in my day club kittens were top cute.

Christ these pictures.

So basically a bunch of tranny hipsters died.

Are the fire safety laws in Cali not properly enforced?
In Germany some regulation bureau would happily rape your ass with fees when you ran something like this.

>female fire chief
I wonder if she can even pass they physical fitness test.

I imagine all of the good ones are sent to elite sex parties in San Francisco and Silicon Valley

Califonia is basicly a third world country now

Ya should have put her in the OP

I think it was just a warehouse and they rent the place to throw a party

>This faggot
>"Drumpf btfo!"
>You just know they are all pozzed prog scum

Golden Donna tweet

California has ten billion laws and doesn't enforce any of them. They just pass new laws when something happens and then go on to not enforce them.

I guarantee there will be "Ugly Faggot Tranny's Law" in the California Assembly next session named in honor of these submutants that makes bunch of new regulations that will be, you guessed it, ignored.

when memes become real

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3996676/Clubbers-feared-trapped-California-warehouse-party-blaze-breaks-out.html
Are they actually using these Tranny's fake names to try to find their whereabouts. Holy fucking KEKS and LIBTARDS. You are the demise of yourselves.

California definitely enforces laws when it makes a buck off them -- fines, licenses, surcharges

>warehouse party
Time to unplebify yourself

Let's hope he was one of the victims

youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_313268793&feature=iv&src_vid=slipBtjIsuE&v=pC5JnP07X3U

rare footage from inside the club before the fire

those people are much, much cooler than the freak degenerate white "people" that got turned into ashes in oakland last night

So Cal here. I'm so tired of the rave scene out here. Most people that go the these things frequently are degenerates anyway, they won't be missed.

My heart... those lips and eyes are too much dude

Cash Askew where fire exit is, what do?

Yeah, but the SJW tat is just cringe worthy

Finland mentioned. We shall meet at the market square.

Did she die with her black beau or are they hospitalized?

Her instagram description makes me shudder. Yuck. Sorry, Hanna, especially if you're dead or badly injured. No offense, but that type of thing really rubs me the wrong way.

I assumed it was just initials. Don't ruin this fantasy for me

>Female Fire Chief

I guess that job is mostly administrative.

TRIPS RESPONDING TO TRIPS

So is this on here because a religion of peace set the fire or are we just linking everything on drudge to this site for reasons?

>Most of the dead were on the second floor, where people would have had difficulty leaving because one stairway -- made of pallets -- was the only way down to the floor below, Reed said.

Jesus Christ.

>there is only one way in or out
>I know, lets built it out of a pile of oil soak scrap wood!

Everyone in this building is getting a darwin award.

I could see these progressives as exactly the type to rejoice over the Tennessee fires.

Who the fuck cares about some edgy liberal hipsters setting themselves on fire?

>Everyone in this building is getting a darwin award.
They're drugged-up ravers, you're being redundant.

I saved all of the pictures you posted and I'm making a collage.

What should the caption be?

Sure were a lot of ugly people at that rave.

You're a fucking faggot

People who mass reply should go die in a fire

degenerate tranny thread theme
soundcloud.com/p_r_i_s_t

sauce

I love how you faggots turned Catholic to be edgy but ignore the whole thing about respecting all human life.

These people are Bernie supporters no sympathy from me.

Brah thats no very plur of you

All human life deserves respect dicknose

World's ugliest rave burns down

I don't mean to be a pol edge-lord, but

>>Officials say there was no sprinkler system and firefighters saw no evidence that smoke detectors were activated during the blaze

That's what these little faggots get for thinking they're invincible, prioritizing muh party lifestyle over health.

Democrats BTFO!

Tell that to the people of Sodom.