Traveling through Europe

Europoors, lend me your insight. I'm planning on studying in Europe, traveling etc, not as some meme, but to really explore and leave (((Jew York))). Now the obvious problem is the migrants. I'm planning on visiting the bigger meme cities, as well as other less famous cities. Will staying in the right places of these cities keep me safe from the hordes?
Tl;dr (((Jew York))) and the US in general has become too soul less for me. As an immigrant born in Europe, I want to explore my home continent.

>live in a nigger infested country
>go to a muslim infested country
They only dress differently.

They are everywhere just carry a knife with you when you go out.

The pyrenees are really beautifull. Look up "puigcerda" and "la cerdanya". Not big cities, almost only genetically catalan people live there and they are known for being rude to strangers.

The land of my dreams

But the niggers here have their containment zones, do the Muslims have theirs?

Mudslime meme isnt real,maybe in france but in reality its like 1/15 mudslime and they keep in their own shitty poorfag area

When i was in the states i saw just as many woman wearing burkas and 5 times as many niggers as in europe

Checked, and that's something I can get behind. Was hoping to be studying somewhere in France, and to travel by train to places within a reasonable distance.

Pic of the town

I know there are a lot of memes about the iberian peninsula, but you should visit catalonia and the basque country. I love them both.

They live near each other and created gated communities.
So do not stubble on sharia patrol in the wrong neighborhood.

Thanks spainbro, I'll be sure to visit, I've read the nazis sent exploratory voyages to the various castles there. As for now, I'm researching universities in Europe, more specifically France and Italy.

If you're going to Ireland don't go to Dublin. Come to Cork instead. Much friendlier, cleaner, cheaper, safer and less junkies. Dublin is shit

>stumble upon
Let's pretend that butchering english is a polish meme.

Come to Stockholm my friendo, it's cozy as long as you don't go outside the wall and start meeting sandniggerstan in the suburbs

This.
Just avoid France, Belgium and Netherlands and you are good.

Any recommendations as for universities anons? Found a few programs that are what I'm looking for, but it's tough for someone who started college in the US, i understand I'll have to settle for a less presitigious college. But I also have a citizenship in an EU country, will that help me out in terms of applying for universities?

The nazis visited this, in catalonia. Montserrat

Don't go to far in the north of paris, the touristic places are full of niggers but it's not as bad in security as Sup Forums memes about it (you have 20 times more chances to be killed in Washington DC than Paris).
The problem with Paris since the 90s it is that the place is overcrowded between the tourists and the migrants.
Visit Le Louvre and La Cité, visit the Eiffel tower but don't go to the Champs Elysées at night and you can pass on Montmarte: it's overrated.
Better spend a day at Versailles in fact.

If you want to visit the most charming part of France go around the Loire and on the north-west coast (Normandie/Bretagne) and of course les châteaux de la Loire more south.
Most of the medieval and roman heritage is located in the south (the north was destroyed by bombs during the two world wars).

Finally going in Corsica is rarely done by foreigners but it's the most beautiful place in Meditterannea regarding nature.

Ah yes, that was it. So much to see, I'm hoping to spend years in Europe studying and exploring. Much less a tourist, and more of someone visiting his ancestral homeland. The "old world" seems to have so much more to offer in terms of scenery, and people.

>But I also have a citizenship in an EU country, will that help me out in terms of applying for universities?
Yes, you will study free or very cheap (few k per year top)

Ah, that makes it a lot easier. Hoping to move within the next few months, lessening the financial burden makes it that much more feasible. From what I have heard, healthcare(at least in France) is cheap, the rents are also cheap, all in all seems to be about 500-600 euros a month.

Bump

If you're visiting Belgium I'd say you should visit Brugge, which is still pretty clean of mudslimes. Antwerp's beautiful, but I would avoid the shopping street and Borgerhout if you don't want to see many Mudslimes. I've lived in Antwerp whole my life. Just avoid Borgerhout and you should be fine, our military and police force is pretty based and actively patrols the streets.

>healthcare(at least in France) is cheap
You don't pay for that directly, but they take a small percent off of your salary.Here it's about $40 per month.

>rents are also cheap
Big cities are picey, Paris is one of the most expensive city in the world.Maybe try finding someting in an outside town.Just avoid nigger/muslim slums