Man...i never thought of it like that..this really gets me contemplating some things

man...i never thought of it like that..this really gets me contemplating some things

Injins are pathetic. We should have just got rid of them just to not hear their complaining.

Wait, do we really throw dead babies into the trash?

They should be cremated or buried like any dead. Or at least tossed in biohazardous waste

>into the trash
No, (((they))) use them in cosmetics products and to stay healthy.

No those are states. Perhaps you should learn the difference between state laws and federal laws.

/thread

I just want Native Americans to die off already. All this "muh land" bullshit is getting really pathetic.

>JuanPa

He also lives in a country with a very convenient easily accessible land boarder to Mexico or Canada. I suggest he gets over that boarder to either one of those countries and fucks right off.

>not a grave site
>not on the reservation

Sounds like you live in a country thats, GOOD
maybe you should GTFO leftist spic creature.

POST THAT BACK TO THE C U C K NOW

When will people realize the DAPL does not go through the reservation and the Indians are just butthurr they aren't getting any money for it?

Cuck

here fucking here

EXTERMINATE INJINS
START WITH THIS ONE

"indigenous" grave sites don't mean anything.

Film at 11

I live near this shit hole, They arent Bulldozing anything, the tribe demands a cut of profit for every gallon of crude that goes through that pipeline that goes NEAR their land. Its just greedy prairie nigs

Is there a link to this information? I'd like to see it. Maybe a map or something

>indigenous gravesite

Literally just open land

Which Injun grave sites were bulldozed for an oil pipeline?

It's not a grave site. It's not even their land. That's not why they're mad. They're mad because since the pipeline ISN'T goign through their land, they won't be getting any free money.

no one gives a shit about indians; a people who seem to always notice shit getting serious after the fact.

>wanting to conquer 100% of America

>letting some of them live

stupid fucking fake christian government

>muh burial grounds
Con artists should be called burial ground salesmen, not snake oil salesmen.

What's even the point anymore? You all make fun of Reddit for being s hugbox yet when I try to actually debate and change/influence people opinions people just post memes. I'm so fucking done with this site.

More of these? Haven't seen any injin smuggies before

It's OC and one of a kind.

The whole world is a grave site, what do you think has happened to all the dead life on earth for millions of years? People die, the world moves on, we all live on ground with endless death below it.

Though I actually think the trend of continuing oil growth and Trump being so oil friendly is worrying. Thorium nuclear/ meltdown proof nuclear & eventually whatever technology NASA used in their EM space drive will all be the future of humanity, this is just the last of the oil barons frantically scrambling to prolong their industry so they have a bit longer to sink their money into whatever the next big thing is. China is already building their new generation meltdown proof nuclear reactors for saudia arabia and a bunch of other countries, and they have thorium research and are planning that worldwide in a few years. US and West should've had our fingers in that pot but we didn't.

Keep in up, you're doing the lords work

I'm not sure why the media doesn't talk about this, I know they are pro pipeline because they are all owned by rich jews and many of the top pipeline investors are rich jews. CNN, MSNBC, etc. just blacks them out and pretends shit isn't happening instead of exposing the gibsmedat indians.

consider my cranium cruisin

Conservative white cis male here. They deserve that money for the oil going through their land for one reason alone.
Those pipes always break at some point and the clean up efforts are sub par at best seen first hand. Without some residual income coming from the oil company they will be stuck with a mess one day.
Also cause it's their fucking land.

>Prairie nigs

Kek

>hold meetings
>injuns: go through, just pay us a shitload of money
>DAPL: fuk dat, we goin around, it is free
>injuns: you cant so that, there is an imaginary burial ground that isnt located on our reservation.

Then injuns go full nigger and chimp out.

Source: my brain, bitches