If you love watching the destruction of The Young Turks, GET IN HERE

from yesterday, on their Fusion show, they completely shut down a question from a legit Armenian student in their audience. he asked them why they (specifically Ana) is on a show named after the genocide of her people. this was just last night, uploaded 12/02 . enjoy!

(Sargon's alt. sorry if you hate the dude)

youtu.be/104Mck1Bxi4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yoYxn9ut8sE
youtube.com/watch?v=FUJ7L2YKhik
youtube.com/watch?v=CY6G6Mx_FfQ&feature=youtu.be&t=20m41s
youtube.com/shared?ci=nz2rpfXs2FY
youtube.com/watch?v=nb5EOG356_o&t=94s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this is probably more of a controlled narrative than what people on CNN do

stop posting your fucking video where you stop the footage every 2 seconds to give your shit commentary. fuck off

kek

>(Sargon's alt. sorry if you hate the dude)
Niggers being his sacred cow is his weakness.

lol am I fucking Sargon now

do you have a video that isnt paused every 5 seconds so that some faggot can laugh?

kys sarcuck

TYT is (presumably) putting DMCA strikes on the videos of this footage I've found with it stand-alone. I'm guessing this one can't be touched since it's fair use and there's OC on it

I prefer youtube.com/watch?v=yoYxn9ut8sE

lol couldn't care less about the faggot. fuck your feeble feefees for being triggered by a URL haha

anyone has link to non cancer crooked teeth video?

So the alt-right denies the holocaust and the nu-left denies Armenian genocide

I'm glad to hear they got btfo, but the commentator needs.to stfu on this vid.

is there a version where this faggot doesn't constantly pause to interject and chuckle? fuck m8 every 2 seconds this guy has to pause.

Here is a better version, still with commentary but slightly less insufferable
youtube.com/watch?v=FUJ7L2YKhik

thank you. have been struggling to locate a second one this whole time

if I understand correctly, this channel is specifically him drunkenly shitposting. he didn't do a main video for it. if he had it would've been insufferable and unpostable and like 40 minutes long but I only gave this version because it's all I could find on the net (TYT does not want this clip up. shilling via DMCA takedown to most who have put it up, though it's only been like 18 hours since it happened)

youtube.com/watch?v=CY6G6Mx_FfQ&feature=youtu.be&t=20m41s

Real version

sargon is a cuck

no complaints breh it's just this guy constantly stops

you are correct slightly less insufferable

it's around 20-21 mins in

thanks brehs

he has to do that so it's fair use
I agree it makes his videos extremely annoying

When she said that I laughed so hard I cried.

today i will remind them

I support you Sargon

Hi, Armenian here.

The whole killing part happened but it wasn't really a genocide. When the Russians were invading Turkey during WW1, they used the Armenians to sort of gain extra troops.

There was basically an uprising and they began killing Turkish soldiers and civilians as well. The Sultan didn't like that so he sent a bunch of troops to put down this uprising.

I'd call it more of a small civil war and not a genocide.

>vid is not on main channel
goy pls go

>mass burnings
>drownings
>morphine overdoses
>using toxic gas
>infecting people with typhoid fever
Civil war my ass, Cenk pls go

youtube.com/shared?ci=nz2rpfXs2FY

managed to find a vid of what happened during the break

damn good catch
even her mother tried to whiteknight her

>Cenk Uygur Detected

The guy talking is Sagon or Akkad, he is the leader of the alt right.

I'm not saying you should believe me. The truth does not fear investigation :^)

armenian genocide literally never happened and if it did it would be a good thing

at least post a source so i can investigate it :^)

>t. ozzie butthurt about gallipoli
nice made up bullshit

when she says she is fucking better than me, does it means she is getting more orgasms ?

Shitty commentary and pausing ruined the video

>the leader of the alt right.
I see, the leader of a thing that doesn't exist

Who the fuck shills for roaches?

>16 mins with pausing
Someone sum it up for me please. Was there backlash,cover ups? Have other people covered this.

+1 interwebs for you good sire

Hail Victory ! Hail Sargon !

Www.google.com

Fuck off Cenk, you have no power here.

The alt-right is a real thing, retard.

3 to 1 ratio in favor of ANZACs me not thinks us butthurt.

Shitty commentary
If this is yours you should feel bad

since when is he meming about jews

based sarcuck

okay, its fucking unwatchable. The video plays for like 2 seconds followed by 30 seconds of some manchild giggling off. Then he voices something incomprehensible, probably trying to keep his voice down so he doesn't wake his parents. Worst video I've come across in ages.

Post link to the original video? Can't handle the autist version you posted

read the thread you fucking currynigger

t. Ottoman rape baby

>why they (specifically Ana) is on a show named after the genocide of her people
I've always wondered about that too

He was shut down because it's an issue that was settled fucking 7-8 years ago and the only people who want to bring it up are disingenuous trolls.

GET OFF THE STAGE YOU FAT FUCK!

She is so lovely

HIIIII CENK!
Too bad is well documented you asshole.

>t. Turkroach

so who did did cenk or ana ?

But she is left wing

AHHAHAHAHA
HE TOLD HER THAT HE FUCKED HER MOTHER AYYYY TSAVD TANEMM AY MOTHERFUCKER YESSS YESSSS
FUCKING WHORE KUNEM MORD BITCH FUCK YOU

KEK
>"I'm a proud armeian, going to talk about-"
>she's gonna talk about the armenian genocide
>"-the future of the democratic party."
>you fucking coward

Most annoying video I've ever seen, the guy kept pausing it literally every 3 seconds so that he can add in his inane comments and stupid laughter.

I can't, Jesus.
That student just cussed at her this was brilliant I'm so proud of this guy, I love you man I love you akhpers. Yes fuck her whole lineage, that fucking disgrace of a her should change her last name. Oh man I love you bro, I love you.
Fuck her mother indeed, that she raised such a whore.

The only thing we'd be butthurt about is the fact that our PMs can't call out the Turks for the denial in fear of them refusing to let us visit Gallipoli each year.

>a fucking leaf

That's amazing - a video contains TYT and their audience and none of them is the largest, most insufferable faggot.

Looks a bit masculine desu. Still would though. Completely disagree with her politics but watching her get BTFO on election night was a turn on.

Never forgive, never forget.

Ana is a qt!

>youtube.com/watch?v=nb5EOG356_o&t=94s
never forget

>Fuck her mother
>put another Ana in this world

Did you use lube?

Funny shit.
First he yells 'fuck your mother', then she answers him 'my mother's here' either trying to stop him, like, chill my mom's here or, like, I don't know, he should be afraid of her? And then that old hag starts autistically screeching. Good shit, man. Felt so good to see my man Van tell that whore who she was.

I love how angry and flustered she looked. I can't imagine how TYT will last if they're narrative is crumbling

Also, daily reminder.

she would be amazing at fem dom. could you imagine how hot it would be for her to chain you up and slap you around then peg the shit out of your asshole with a 8 inch strapon as she calls you a bitch piece of human garbage?

fugg I'm diamonds rn bros

>Sargon constantly jabbering idiotically over the fucking video
REEEEEEEE THIS IS WHY I FUCKING HATE SARGON!

Why is he so fucking oblivious in his video editing and commentary techniques? The audio is poor and choppy to begin with because the kid gets cut off, Sargon does nothing to clarify, no subtiles or anything. He just starts laughing and jabbering like a socially awkward faggot WHILE THERE'S CROSS-CHATTER. So we wait a full minute to find out what was said, then he starts playing their reactions FOR 1/4 second only to pause the video and laugh some more. NO ONE FUCKING LIKES YOUR LAUGHTER YOU SELF-INDULGENT CUNT. Your videos are objectively terrible because of your juvenile commentary, so fuck you, I'm not giving you views, I'm just going to find the original video and experience that instead of the fingers on a chalkboard experience of suffering your terrible commentary and editing sensibilities you QUADROON FUCK.

As expected of a leaf.

Even at 2x speed Sargons babbling felt like an eternity

There are people of every nationality who enjoy femdom, fuck off with your fetish shaming bullshit.

Pretty damn good without commentary.

lmao

Is this the future of viral videos? Where the uploader chops it up, pauses, rewinds and intersperces commentary incessantly?

I want off this ride

>youtube.com/shared?ci=nz2rpfXs2FY

I don't understand. she's calling her mom? is it the protester's mom or an Armenian word?

holy fuck I used to believe you Indians were a little more competent. read the fucking thread you shitstreet

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

HEIL SARGON

>claims she's better
>backed Hillary

>Is this the future of viral videos?
No its the future of trashcans where youtube careers are kept. This guy has to be bleeding viewers since gamergate imploded. Shit, he doesn't even sell Bonobo Brainset ebooks or penis juice.

Barev i privet! What words were spoken in Armenian? Could you tell us, pozhaluista?

Does someone have a normal video without that faggot blabbering for five minutes in between 12 second clip segments?

only funny segment crowder has ever done

Her mom is there she asks her own mother to shut up because she started arguing with my man Van and his friend.

>deny

I wish it went on a bit longer desu.

Can you get the original clip without Sarcuck's retarded comments?

holy fuck I didn't realize they did something this pro-Soros. disgusting.

>screaming like a vicious 8 year old cunt
Is Anna the most spoiled little bitch anyone has ever seen?

yeah but she wouldn't do anything to you that feels good. she'd probably put icyhot up your ass and then lecture you about unconscious racial bias while you're screaming.

lol, relax. the youtuber who did that is clearly under the influence of alcohol. just goes to show that alcohol is not the creative tool (when applied live) that it can be for writing or other artforms.