LOL

LOL

i mean it's not wrong

Good muslims are usually worse than normal muslims, because good muslims make the normal muslims seem less dangerous.

Smart chinese people are also worse than normal chinese people, because the smart chinese people make Americans think that all chinese are like that and that whites are inferior to the chinese.

The white race, and civilization along with it, will be extinct if we do not remove nonwhites. We need moonmen and RWDS's

Only the last one is legally implemented and mass promoted in today's society. Feel free to fight against the form of racism that is relevant.

I don't understand why "colored people" is racist but "people of color" is alright, they mean the same fucking thing

fpbp

That's not the first post

>Fourth post best post

Yeah us "Right Wing racists" sure love women with dyke haircuts, and piercings.

liberals are taught to hate symbols, not the idea it represents, but the symbol itself, thats why they get triggered by specific words, even when they mean the same as some "innocuous" word

>stop fucking goats and exploding all day

>le Sup Forums is just as bad as the SJWs maymay

Compromise is not always better you fucking cuck.

If I say 2+2 is 4.
And the SJWs say 2+2 is 1.
Does that mean we should compromise and say 2+2 is 2?

No.

Right-wing racism consists of pointing out undeniable facts about niggers, jews, and muslims.

Brevity is the soul of wit.

Brevity

It's not wrong

But the Left Wing pretends they are actually the Normal

wew you missed spics on that one missed a bullet but im mixed and born american dont even know spanish

>only right wing racists will abstain from extincting their own race
that's all I needed to know really

And finally this one.

Think this one is the most useful for Sup Forums.

>Left wing cartoon on the right side
>Right wing cartoon of the left side

TRIGGERED

LOL

ayy

I'm not the only one that was triggered

hahahaha

STILL NOT ASKING FOR IT

who /right wing racist/ here

Only on the inside.

>the person making 10 bucks an hour is responsible for my absurd internal anguish
>not me

did a chad ask this person for a vacant chair lol
why are you so upset meatwagon

>that cute girl
>old fat ugly feminist
my god. those people...

this is reality, his cartoon is what a redditor would make after one day on Sup Forums

>is a hambeast
>men still approach her
>bitches about it on the internet afterwards

I love how the "normal" girl date a nigger anyway.

>shit that totally happened

when you employ only the most qualified, for some reason you end up with whites

really initializes my drupes

What should i tell this fucking weasel

The creator is a girl.

call him a jew

Tell him that those images are based on reality and provide sources, such as the FUCKING WHITE MALE and such.

"neo nazis are an image cultivated by the extreme left."

>I have perceptions of being persecuted so I'll write comics in which I can play out situations of being persecuted because I dont actually get persecuted in real life which creates cognitive dissonance with my flawed, masochistic view of life
wew lad

Just like to all the examples of people doing exactly that?

>They think that this is bad

>left side
never happened
>center
90% of humanity
>right side
almost every leftist

>attraction sign
>JERKS
Did fucking Chris-Chan drew it?

>fatass
>grandma attire
>purpke hair
>brown
>cute girl

Lel isn't fantasy amazing or what??

>Muh Horseshoe

It's not an argument and never will be. In fact, these Centrists who label those they disagree with as either an SJW or a Right-wing SJW are...dare I say it, doing the same thing!

I'm not even Far-Right, but damn am I sick of this non-argument. Debate the ideas, not the ideology.

If I tried hard enough, I could find similarities between anyone and an SJW. For example, I can say "Social Democrats are the same as SJWs because they both value government programmes"

It's a ridiculous non-argument that's used as an appeal to moderation and to shut down discussion.

Communist China

Venezuela

Nordic countries

Germany

The media

etc etc

That person is probably a waste of time because they do not subscribe to the principal of charity, and will not respond to any normal arguments.

You have to isolate what they base their ego on, their identity, and show them that they are not the morally superior person they think they are.

Only then will they be open to new information.

I see nothing wrong with this picture

>tfw Mark ends up beating his (((normal))) gf and setting her and the kids on fire after snapping
>tfw Mudasir rapes all of John's goats to death and John's shitty (((normal))) dairy has to close down

Whats wrong with banning "Thug culture"?

its not wrong if you have strict immigartion policies that only grant citizenship to actual good people.

What if I don't want to oppress and segregate non-whites but instead I just don't want them in my historically white country?

>interracial couple
>normal

Stopped reading there to be quite honest, family.

>left side
>never happened
Don't underestimate the retard potential of the US

Also aren't you from an extremely right-wing state?

Wait, where the fuck do you pay the bus fare when you get off?

>using an analogy as an argument

Well he's kinda right on the coalburners because it's only a phase that lasts until they're single mothers looking for a white man to raise her tarbaby.

what the problem is?

>engaging conversation is now rape

Millennials I swear, are we all supposed to meet people on FB/Tweeter now?

>People paying after they get to their stop

nigger what

Who the fuck asks for bus fair when the rider leaves?

how come he has an extra weird tuft of hair on his head? is that somehow representative of "left wing"?

so does this make anarcho capitalism the intersection between these 2 , the ultimate idiocy

Its made by a liberal, what do you expect?

>Brevity is the soul of wit.
It's supposed to be ironic. Look up the source.

Then you're just a racist and I'm better than you because I'm a Centrist, you see, and everyone is dumb but me :^)

Even though the Alt-Right has mountains of evidence backing up its claims, I'm going to ignore it as Authoritarian and then criticise SJWs for science denial.

Nowhere, the rich little liberal kids have never actually taken a bus so they don't know how it works.

Then you get Syrian migrants for not being tolerant enough.

I know, but it gets the entire point across faster and easier with just that one shot.

Shut up fascist we're champions of the poor and working class I know this because of my worthless degree that costs my parents hundreds of thousands of dollars

The hell? "My ID says I'm a guy but I look like a girl" would have been enough

What's the point if you're gonna be so insecure about it?

>YOU'RE FUCKING BLACK!!!
No, it should be >YOU FUCKING NIGGER!!!

it's a taxi

""""girl""""

like the same guy in this pic, but other tang

You don't see your own side as being extreme but more normal.

>payed

>what actually happened

you cut out the best part!

The artist would have been fucking murdered.

lmao

>muh civic nationalism

Didn't work before, won't work now. Shitskins are traitorous slime that should never be trusted as a whole.

Transgenders even represent themselves as mentally ill in their own media

Yet they're all still trying to get in.

I have never stood up in a crowd of people in the back of a taxi.

They believe that the phrase "people of color" is better because it puts "people" before "color" or something like that.

Basically, they hate the English language because they think that "adjective + noun" is evil but "noun + adjective" is good. Yet another reason why they're happy to import millions of Spanish-speakers.

Am I supposed to believe the ghost of Severus Snapes was on that train?

nice.

>that ugly frizzy-haired beast being approached by anyone at all ever
Other user had it right, someone probably asked if he could borrow the chair she wasn't using for his own group of friends.

I'd expect that shit from a Leaf, get your shit together you crumpet munching Teafaggot.

fuckin lel. ol ben at it again

That actually sounds like a really nice place to live.

>can get fake tits
>can take hormones
>cant even change first name
what the dick is this dumbassery