David Icke

I just came across this guy, someone red pill me on him, he seems pretty legit and researched. is he genius or insane?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YUoDVcx88Kg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's insane.

so genius... since your a leaf and live in bizzaro land... sauce or gtfo

>Sauce

Just listen to what he says.

>Reptilians are the ilerminaty

Anybody could make up any unfounded fact and back it up with ""'evidence""" if they want.

For years he literally claimed he was Jesus.

he is not insane, he's a gatekeeper just like rabbi alex jonestein.
he made millions over he years shilling the lizards. Basically, he does the sam ething rabbi alex does, he cements you in place for years and always feeds you the same crap.
I feel sorry for people who listen to him.
Also, earlier in his career, he claimed to be reincarnation of Jesus Christ. So you make the judgement.
I bet he pulled in couple of mil over the years (if not more) from fools all around the world.
Also, when he travels abroad to give "lectures", he has dinners with select crowd, where I assume he shills in more detail. I do not know whether he charges extra for that type of shilling.
So, rabbi alex has his gnazis and "globalists", rabbi ickenstein has lizards.

replace reptilians with jews and their goyim servants

He needs to sort himself out.

He's crazy.

Insanse.

He blames plenty of bullshit conspiracies on any lmaos when the true (((explanation))) is right there in front of him.

>he's a gatekeeper

the word is goalkeeper mate

and yes he is insane

though the moon being a matrix is a bit insane, but his stuff on Israel seems well researched. so is totally insane or just has some insane ideas? I kinda believe nukes are fake (or at least there is a chance of it, and it would not be hard for the military to have faked it)... but I am not insane...

He called pizzagate in detail before it became mainstreamed.

Controlled opposition

Alex jones said that "lizards" are codeword for "jew" because they can't say it on air or else their shows would get shutdown

sounds pretty insane, but is any of his research into Israel and globalist legit?

He was a footy presenter in the Midlands (think he actually played for Cov) and got fucked over by the media.
His books are all like this -
>Hmmm, that makes sense.
>Wow, that REALLY makes sense and very well researched
>Errr...the Queen is a reptilian alien?

Some of what he says is legit but he fails to prove his more insane points.

lol m8, u got me thar. I loled harder than usual.

well was watching him talking about the (((problem))) and how they were behind a lot of stuff that is why wondered if he was nuts or not.

based silver fox
bingomaster of the redpills

his comments about her majesty are esoteric anglo bantsmanship

David Icke's whole thing about the reptilians is not what it seems.

He doesn't believe there are shape shifting reptilians that control everything. The whole point of this reptilian thing is to get people to think big, think outside of their comfort zone. Therefore, you are more willing to analyze the NWO type of shit. He is a very smart man who has many points Sup Forums totally agrees with.

Check out his youtube channel and click on shit that interests you. You will learn something. Don't throw him out just cuz of the reptilians thing. (Which I agree is fucking crazy.) But the whole reptilians thing is just basically the NWO higher ups. That's it.

t. David Icke

The only thing I've heard from him that sounded like it wasn't insane asylum tier was 'your perception can be controlled to form a reality you believe in'. Which is true. Everything else... fuckin lunatic.

>goalkeeper

You know I never met a goalkeeper who seemed normal. There's always something.

>any thread on Sup Forums regarding David Icke will automatically be reported as a rule violation.

youtube.com/watch?v=YUoDVcx88Kg
this is first video i saw and watched... it seems very based... but say shit about moon matrix and such. so trying to get the facts on the guy

He believes in lizard people. I'm not sure if the live in this timeline.

No he's nuts. He goes looking for ayy lmaos when 95% of the time the hook nosed menace explains whatever he's sperging out about already.

why is that?

Fuck David Icke.
These dinosaur people from space he talks about we don't exist. He needs mental help.

>he doesnt know about the lunar wave
>he doesnt know three different people have filmed it now

Icke is fucking insane and totally batshit crazy.

He had a good career as a sportscaster then jumped off the rails and went batshit crazy.

ok insane, but is any of his stuff on globalist/israel based or not?
wtf are lunar waves?

also is there any chance that lizard people are a metaphor for say (((they)))