Why is cuckoldry celebrated in the current year?

Why is cuckoldry celebrated in the current year?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuckold
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Adoption =/= cuckoldry

BARNEY

Because it's like fucking almost 2017. Like why is having to explain this even a thing?

> the problem with the current year us dad's don't stick around

> look at this fashion taking care of a kid that's not his own and providing a loving, stable household so the kid doesn't grow up to become a criminal

Never change Sup Forums

if you raise another mans kid you are a cuck by definition

Ugh... Fashion should be faggot, fucking autocorrect

cuck·old

ˈkəkəld,-ōld/

noun

archaic

1. the husband of an adulteress, often regarded as an object of derision.

verb

So yeah, wrong

No matter how much they push this "just like a real dad!" blue-pilled shit, I will never respect cucks nor stepparents.

>I am pregnant with his first

What the fuck

If raised unknowingly yes, but to claim the child as your own when the biological father is gone is to dominate and replace him

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuckold

Cuckold means wife is cheating

In evolutionary biology, the term is also applied to males who are investing parental effort in offspring that are not genetically their own.[1]

You really think a single mother is a good choice to raise a child? It's the symptom of a bigger problem. And all this does is reinforce this behavior.

>genetics of a runaround hustler
Preserved
>genetics of a caring individual
Died out as man spent his efforts caring for someone else's child

Genetics passed on: inferior

Is she mulatto?

Raising a child that isn't related to you is cuckoldry. We don't need 'good men' coming in to 'save' these degenerates, we need to make the biological fathers stick around.

>white people are animals too
Heard it here first folks, whites are no longer better than niggers or the common pigeon

>leaving a child to grow up with a single mother
it's like you don't want this country to have a future

You're still raising the kid of a dominant male who has left. You are investing your time and resources into a kid who doesn't share your genetics. Why would you get with a woman who has a nine month old and missing dad in the first place? He's just asking to get re cucked

Imagine how worthless the girl will feel not being a "true" child of her parents.

would you leave your wife if she wasn't able to have kids? or adopt?

if the man or wife are unfertile they can adopt
doesn't make him a cuckold

even if the guy marries a woman who has a child from before, he still isn't a cuck, just a moron

but if the guy raises a child that isn't his that was born while he was married to the woman
then he is a cuckold

I'm pretty sure the next word that's cut off is "grandchild"

I feel sorry for that guy. Not even one kid of his own. My grandfather had 11 kids. Gotta love crazy religious people, it's the only way whites will become uncucked. Too bad the Jews made us all faggy atheists.

That's a different situation. There's no negative behavior being reinforced.

Once again if you are investing your time and resources into furthering a more dominant man's bloodline you are a cuck

I'm pointing out the hypocrisy of these posters. They'll complain that women should raise children alone on one hand, then immediately call a guy who steps in to help a cuckold. Meanwhile, most of these complaints are basement virgin neets that would crawl naked through broken glass to fuck a corpse let alone actually have a real relationship with a woman

So you're saying that instead of starting over fresh and starting your own family and passing on your own genes that one is dominant by picking up another man's slack?

bullox

hey I thought posting My Little Pony stuff was a bannable offense?

you misunderstand the meaning of the word cuck

beta male or numale is more appropriate for when his wife didn't actually cheat on him

>faggot used "lol cuckoldry is cool, only virgins oppose it, and you wouldn't us to think you're a virgin, right?"
>it's not very effective

Try again.

You idiots. Having a father figure in your life is more important than where he came from.

This man is doing his duty and insuring at least some stability in a child's life.

Are you guys really saying that, to avoid being called a cuckold, (even though it doesnt even apply here) you should just leave fatherless children without fathers?

I feel bad because my dad is my step father, but I tried pushing my mom and him to have a kid between them.

He said no I guess? Maybe because they're getting too old he doesn't want to start over?

Well he is my father in my eyes and I give him the utmost respect and honestly unless something like this pops up I easily forget he isn't my biological parent.
He's a big guy too, like really fucking HUGE compared to wimpy me. His calves are bigger than some people's fucking waist.

No it's not it's a bird dude.

Not a cuck in the literal sense of the word, but more in that you're demonstrating a lack of self respect, like a cuck would, in willingly taking the short end of the stick.

yes and make sure to leave the quotes around grandchild because it really isn't his grandchild either. poor guy

>when he fell in love with me he fell in love with my daughter

yeah, hes forcing the child to suck his penis when the wife is not looking
theres no other excuse as to why a man would hang out with a woman who has a child
the only pro there is the child, free fuck holes

A guy who is weak or beta enough to be roped into raising another man's spawn isn't strong enough to make a good father figure in the first place.

>tfw you won't see a resurgence of institutionalization for single mothers and a lifelong existence ruining stigma required to make roasties shut their fucking legs

this

There's a huge difference between adoption and taking care of someone else's child when that child is just baggage for "your" woman.

Adoption is your choice on your terms. The second case you're at best the beta who's going to take care of her mistake forever, and at the worst you're a total cuck.

No man should ever replace a man who walked out on a woman with a child.

The cunt could have made a better decision in who to mate with

Lol they lost your respect. I am sure they will never recover.

I'm an American student living/working/studying full time in a southwestern German city. Life here is generally excellent if you ignore the cuckoldry. It's like nothing you amerifags back home have ever seen.

Example. I live in a small city, about 200k people, and about 6 weeks ago a 19 year old medicine student was attacked at night while riding her bike home, raped, and forcibly drowned and left to be discovered in a local river. Today through a lucky chain of events the police were able to positively identify the perp: A 17-year-old Afghan refugee who came here in 2015 with the million other sandniggers. A local newspaper shared the story, and literally the #1 most liked comment says, in German, "and now we wait for the right-wing people to turn this against refugees. let us not forget that some people with German blood are also these kind of people."

and that is nothing out of the ordinary

No I think all they're saying really because not everyone is calling them cucks, they are noble dudes, but in reality most of them are saying they wouldn't do it. In all honesty these step dads are bigger men than me because uh uh fuck all that noise no way in hell would I raise someone else's kid. Christ, all that headache and investment and the idea that some day the little bastard could pull the "you're not my real dad" shit if we have opposing views.

Is Europeans' (white people in general, really) infamous self-loathing really just the result of a century of (((leftist))) indoctrination? Sometimes white people seem so eager to cuck themselves it almost seems like it's a genetic problem.

Having a slew of weak beta men to step in and correct a slutty woman's mistakes reinforces bad behavior. As a dominant male why would I care about knocking a woman up if I know I can leave and some cuck will step in and pay for it all?

My bloodline gets furthered and all I have to do is have sex.

THAT"S NOT WEAK OR BETA that's a fucking tough job that it takes a man to do, you fucking retard. Doesnt surprise me, you're probably not a real man

Bak 2 reddit

Anglo wants to push the meme in female brains, that they can have children with whomever they want and still have males to build families.

All they do since beginning of soufrage/feminism is trying to force females in their colonies to work to have more taxes to squander.

The result is picrelated. But they see only ">muh wealth", that as they think is build on female work, while in fact it`s build on white people`s economical and social superiority. But they do not want to acknowledge that, because in this case anglos are nothing, but an enormous criminals, that must be exterminated from any kind of power forever.

>noble dudes
>bigger men than me

Captain Save-a-Ho spotted

Fashion works

Spotted the new guy..

>Women have to advertise and virtue signal every fucking thing on facebook.

Wow, so someone entered into a relationship and is being a father to a child that isn't his. That's great.

Hey, if it's not a big fucking deal WHY ARE YOU ACTING LIKE SUCH A FAGGOT SAYING HOW GREAT HE IS FOR IT? It's like saying "OH EVEN THOUGH MOST MEN WOULDN'T CARE TO TAKE CARE OF MY FUCKING MISTAKES, MY GUY DOES AND THAT'S WHY HE'S THE BEST."

Fuck you, this is the reason nobody wants a single mother. You reduce altruism and genuine love to virtue currency on facebook. I hope he leaves you, because you don't deserve him.

>faggot used "real men raise other men's children"
>it's not very effective

Try again, Reddit.

You're a cuck if you are with a woman, maybe your wife, and she is currently screwing someone else. That's it. Not if she has kids from a previous father who wasnt man enough to care for them.

You couldn't have read the whole thing. The part where I said, no fucking way would I raise someone elses kid. I'm not offended because what you did is the equivalency of watching the last episode of a series and saying the show sucked without watching the rest. Its silly

Ok Sup Forums let's say YOU are the child. Would you rather have someone take up the responsibility of being a father to you, or, would you rather live with a single mother and possibly become a man hating faggot sjw?????

The stepdad himself is probably a self-loathing faggot SJW who thinks its his duty to rescue women from their own stupidity. Why else would he get involved with a single mother.

You really think such a weak-willed man could raise a decent and moral child, anyways? The kid is screwed either way.

>Raising a child that isn't related to you is cuckoldry.

No, it isn't. Words have meanings, and you can't just change them when you feel like it.

A few years ago these men were called a "meal ticket". If you're going to call them something come up with your own term.

because theres a entire generation of bitches with 3 kids each with different fathers

they bought into the soulmate meme so they kept screwing every guy they could find only to realize that every one just settles but typically before they got 3 kids

well at least she gave him his own 3 kids, including a son, his not really that much of a cuck... i mean t-they are his kids, r-right?

Ok so here's a question what if she's a widow?

I know it's not ideal but as long as she gives you your own children would it be ok?

>He's a big guy too

For you

If he died in combat or something, yes.

If he died in a gay nightclub shooting, or from AIDS, no.

I think as long as you have your own kids in some way than it's not that bad, either from a previous relationship or the current one.
It's raising another man's kid while not having any of your own that is truly pathetic.

75% of new moms are single moms
100% of divorcees are single moms

There are tons, TONS of single moms. It is a huge problem and they can't all trap beta providers

Look at this idiot. If your social group understands your words, success. "Cuck" is understood outside the archaic realm you shithead autismo grammerhumper

The only fair solution is to "Brady Bunch" that shit and match widows with widowers.

THIS YOU DUMB FUCK

Why are mongoloids that don't understand the words they use allowed to voice their opinions in any year?

>He's a big guy

>tfw you realize true alphas are just as cancerous as slutty single moms
Your kind needs genetically phased out just the same. Alphas are anti-civilization.