With Amy Schumer, we may have found the perfect person to play a live-action Barbie

Has Sup Forums finally been BTFO?

qz.com/852128/with-amy-schumer-sony-may-have-found-the-perfect-person-to-play-barbie/

Well, I was insanely interested in going to see this children's movie about dolls, but now I'm just sickened.

Love Live action Muppets for miss piggy yes shes perfect. Barbie? No.

Why is her skin so rough and uneven? Did she smoke/drink a lot?

Barbie really let go of herself.

the only barbie she's going to to is a barbie-q because she's a fat fucking pig

Lucky Seven Slotmachine Leaf
FPBP

when's she leaving?

#SchumerIsNotMyBarbie??

That's who you want playing a kids character. Someone whose claim to fame is talking about her vagina and what a disgusting slut she is.

>those digits
kek wills it

Absolutely fucking sick! When will it ever end!?!

Maybe they are looking for a shitstorm because they know no men would go see a barbie movie anyway, but I'd wager plenty of men would love to criticize that fat sow trying to pass herself off as Barbie, a nigger barbie would be more believable.

If a controversy were to ensue over the casting, it might drive up the female viewers who just want to spite people, though I am not sure how effective that strategy is. Didn't work for ghostbusters, really. Not many people want to sit through films just to spite strangers on the internet.

just gorilla my shit up

EW

nice

No she was beaten with an ugly stick

Yet they are making Ghostbusters 2

Tyra Banks will always be my favorite Barbie

her mouth looks like a butthole

Women have sensitive skin so if they drink/smoke/eat shit it will show on their skin.

what they don't realize is they are doing things like this to their own determent

they aren't proving a point, they are just making less money. Especially since she's a terrible role model for young girls

Gee, hiring amy shumer to be barbie, i wonder if this film involves the deconstruction of everything barbie represents?

how much did barbie represent before lmao she was a pretty doll how do you even deconstruct that

This. It's Sony's MO now.

They can't make good movies so they manufacture controversy around them to get people interested. Just like Ghostbusters.

MUH

Absolutely disgusting

She better lose some weight

oh come on, please dress appropriately when you look like a fucking skinned gorilla, nobody wants to see that nasty shit.

She looks like a man that let himself go and started wearing women's clothing

by making her into an overweight, pig faced, sexually promiscuous bitch with a bad attitude

Oh I dunno, being a woman/mermaid, being an imaginative little girl who wants to do all sorts of things and also marry to white man and have a baby.

So I stopped buying bud light and fucking beasts

It's kind of sad, by going against the grain and playing Barbie, Amy Schumer is basically admitting she's ugly.

Sooooo-eeeey!

KEK

Schumer is so unpopular she actually heart the sales of the products she advertises

I think Sony needs help.

> movie has a scene where I'm a barbie girl by aqua plays during a montage of Amy schumer attempting to do typical barbie things but failing miserably due to her obesity and lack of talent

Kek, it's true.
See: Budweiser's femenist ad campaign

Hows the weather in Victoria, user?

We could let this backfire so hard on her.

Why does she wants to play this fucked up role model? A tall skinny blonde girl with big tits. C'mon it's currentyear.

And why isn't Barbie black? C'mon it's currentyear.

And why does Barbie dates Ken while she could date a handsome black guy? C'mon it's currentyear.

Checked.
Praise Kek.

Nothing funny about Barbie, so yeah, she would be a good fit there.

Fpbp

Why japanese SONY executives don't kick the fuck out those jew retards from their film board? Jesus christ are they also retarded or they just don't give a fuck.

>tfw it comes out and they start blaming sexism when nobody buys it

> she could date pretty black womxn

Looks like John Goodman

Atleast it looks like a woman.

The main audience would be kids though, and im pretty sure any kid would think Amy (((Schumer))) doesn't look like Barbie and therefore wouldn't go see the film unless she lost a fuckton of weight which she probably won't.

Babe 2: Pig in the City has a sequel?

It's obvious the Hollywood Jews hold a grudge against the Japanese for ww2

Why did you ask him this?
I am in Vic now it is windy and cold, around 1 degree Celsius.

Ken will be played by Rachel maddow
Sony is going all in for this one.

He posted the same image in another thread where he said he's from Victoria. Autism, really.

Close to that temp. here in Saguenay, -1 C

Why can't they just admit she doesn't look like Barbie? I'm 300 lbs and I can admit I would not make a very good Ken. Why do so many fatties have to kid themselves?

The problem is that young girls are going to associate femininity with trash like Schuemer

Uuhhhhmmm why isnt barbie being portrayed as a black, bald, transwoman missing an arm? Were trying to break societal norms here ppl, not enforce racist heteronormative patriarchal systems of oppression....kthxbye

Seriously tho we should get this bs trending on twitter. Hollywood thinks they can just cast a chubby cunt as barbie in an attempt to pander to progressives and get away with it? #notmybarbie #barbiesowhite #whyisntbarbieabaldwhalenigger

That would just alienate more people than it brings in. Barbie is known worldwide as a symbol of a sexy, non-fatty, non-Jew woman who is loyal to her blonde and blue-eyed "Ken". Any deviation from that and it would be rejected. Even without knowing her name, you know she's a femshit, fatty Jewess.