Ohhh that sucks

>ohhh that sucks

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3996676/Clubbers-feared-trapped-California-warehouse-party-blaze-breaks-out.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>oakland

Nothing of value was lost.

Oh no!
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3996676/Clubbers-feared-trapped-California-warehouse-party-blaze-breaks-out.html

>'Right now there's 25 names of people that have not been accounted for,' Deloach-Reed said.
They are still looking for bodies
Final death toll could be 25+

I don't rave but I thought most ravers are in their early 20's?

The ppl shown look like late 20's and even 30's.

Pics are of missing, presumed dead

Missing, presumed dead

Gays and other arrested development druggie adults.

Its very common for hipster Bay Area parties to have people spinning fire poi.

Missing, presumed dead

The Bay Area is Neverland.

Couple, missing presumed dead

Missing, presumed dead

Missing, presumed dead

Jesus fucking christ

haha

ravers BTFO, I wonder what it's like to die from smoke inhalation while you're smashed out of your skull on narcotics

Literally, nothing, of value, has been lost.

And nothing of any minuscule value was lost.

Thank you Lord Kek burn more leftists

degeneracy knows no limits

Told them not to play my mixtape

and nothing of value was lost

Probably pretty trippy

>b-but the warehouse had no sprinklers!
>nevermind all the drunk and drugged out retards causing fire hazards!

Shitty way to go even for a bunch of degenerate faggots.

Missing, presumed dead

hahahahahahaha the world is literally a better place without these freaks breathing

DEELET

Kek

That is the shame desu

Missing, presumed dead

underr8ed

normalfags btfo

oh wow man like thats hot and smoking

ok I'll get naked let's fuck

ummm, sure

both of them have their polyester clothes catch fire as they hump mindlessly until they pass out and die

I mean we should make a movie of this, /pol the movie could have the based cops investigating the burned down homosexual drug rave, they'll probably find some of the Clinton campaign in attendance

don't know why but this is really funny to me, even better than the fire at that P diddy party that killed like 100 niggers

>9 dead
>38799991 more to go

MAGA

haha, oh jeeze!

GOOD.

at least she died happy, blowing lines off some black skeev penis

HE

photo released of the arsonist

CANT

also this is great news

CANT

can't deny that fate offers no returns, if it's good for people to die then they will die

checked

NO
NOOOOOO

>Oakland
>Rave

What a travesty.

That's the suspect

He here is making his get away

Life is life. Death is death. ((((Degeneracy))) --if u want to call it that (a fucking shill slide in this board-- is our own fault because we fail to focus our children and society on constructive strengths and we fail to reject evil, undermining of social/moral standards.

The """"degenerantcy""" meme needs to die. Idiots calling out minor drug use as degenerate while we incarcerate highest per capita in the world on drugs causing compound effects worse than the drugs. Drugs that have been used for thousands of years once spiritually, all the while corporations hook millions on the exact same drugs.

If they weren't doping us with doctors it wouldn't be so hypocritical.

Makes zero sense logically. Vacating our brains of logic is the real degenerantcy

howd you get this picture of me

>The """"degenerantcy""" meme needs to die. Idiots calling out minor drug use as degenerate
hi redd*t

Another photo of the arsonist, formerly a suspected victim, has been released.

Ultimate 4:20 Cali weed bros

Who the fuck starts raving at 11:30?

KEEP

die in a fire degenerate

'bout fuckin time.

Sup Forums is overdue for good assfucking

The greatest tragedy is that these people were once innocent children who could have grown up to be upstanding people if the Jews had not gotten to them first and ensured their corruption.

These people died long ago, and this fire has only hastened the reunion of their lower animal spirit with their departed human soul.

That was deep.

Suspect posted an array of photos to his Facebook along with song "We didn't start the fire" by Billy Joel only an hour before fire was reported.

Dubs. KEK isn't holding back on its judgements is it now?

that's Sam Hyndenburg, serial arsonist

>while we incarcerate highest per capita in the world on drugs causing compound effects worse than the drugs
>Vacating our brains of logic is the real degenerantcy
hahahahahaha if this isn't literally your first day on Sup Forums then it can't be more than your second. Lurk before posting redditfag

And learn to spell degeneracy, yeah it's a big word but we use big words like this a lot around here.

Crab Bucket Liberals are the best!

I also want to point out that 9 are already confirmed dead and 25 are unaccounted for.

If it turns out to just be 24 unaccounted (dead). Then it would add up to 33.

Meaning dubz.

all of the victims pictures are either gooks or white hipsters

nothing of value was lost