Should there be a new Iron curtain dividing Eastern and Western Eurooe?

Western Europe and scanadanavia are full of niggers and muslims, eastern europe doesnt like that so as a proposal why dont they construct another wall that physically divides Western europe with Scandanavia and eastern Europe so muslims and niggers dont cross into eastern Europe and fuck their women and killing my chances of getting a sexy eastern european white woman.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pSfqwiKlwp4
youtube.com/watch?v=HX4saxIfPYw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They don't go to countries that don't have gibsmedats

So why not build a wall again?

No need, only muslims and niggers who want to work come here because they know that they won't get 300 000 euros in gibmedats like they do on the west.

Well alright I guess... at keast as a 20 year old white American guy I am guessing I have an easier chance of getting a woman from Hungary, Romania, Slovakia, and Czech Republic where the women are less femanist and more open to white guys than women from America, Canada, Scandanavia, Australia, South Africa, or western European countries.

You'll have better luck with women in general if you stop being autistic

Im certain you probably havent been to America, Canada, Australia, or western or northern Europe. The women from these countries dont like white guys as they would rather date and marry and fuck niggers and muslims and latinos and aboriginals and native americans and indian men. I could be channing tatum and I would still not get any women in any western country unless its eastern Europe.

Yes. Fuck Untermensch Slavs.

I bet you can't even keep eye contact while talking to a girl.

youtube.com/watch?v=pSfqwiKlwp4
tfw we all fucked up and this is never comming back

Hey buddy Im telling you theres no point trying to get a woman in my country or western europe unless youre not white.

And I think you're just using it as an excuse to not try. Even if you come here if you don't know how to charm girls then you still won't find a gf.

The only way to charm women in the united states and western europe is if you are a billionare and you flaunt your wealth around if your a white guy. The only way to get any women in the west if your a white guy is if only you have money.

Doubt it but you have to go out and actually meet people to have encounters. Not talking about bars or night clubs, go join a group for hikers on facebook, a taichi course, or if you're really REALLY desperate then an equestrian group or you know whatever you find interesting. That's how you meet normal, decent people and not gold digger, mudshark skanks. Also you're still young so don't freak out about everything
youtube.com/watch?v=HX4saxIfPYw

Your autism is showing you fat fuck. Being this retarded is why you can't get any women. Go outside and stop being a failure to your race

Alright when I become an expatriate teacher Ill relocate myself to either Hungary, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Romania, Serbia, or Russia and find a local club they over there and then Ill find a woman to get with.

Uh okay, if you're into gypsie skanks then have fun.

so you think it's any different here?
you think you can just come to a girl here and she'll automatically like you?

Fuck no I dont like gypsies, I want only white women from Eastern Europe.

Not unless I join a club or a group or find an orthodox church that she is part of and get to know her and shit.

The "conservative white woman" you want don't go to clubs, only gyppos and skanks. But that applies to the united states as well, if you want a good woman then look at the right places.

But all the sexy conservative women are all married and old hags. Plus all the single women older and around my age that are white are only into blacks and muslims and latinos and even the muslim and black womem and latino women dont even like white guys.

I think the common factor in your failures is you. Running to a different country won't fix that problem.

It would be better to wait for the western whities to flee to Eastern Europe first and then build the wall.

Yes. Let's stop funding slavs so they will struggle again and be bullied into submission by Russians.

traditional women you're looking for don't want you

>stop the pain
It's no longer possible. We're in complete agony

Why do you say that?

>as a 20 year old white American guy I am guessing I have an easier chance of getting a woman from Hungary, Romania, Slovakia, and Czech Republic

Depends. Are you rich and/or in a position of power? If the answer is yes, then you can get whatever girl you want. If no, then you will get BTFO'd so harshly you will turn gay on the spot.

>be bullied by Russia
or
>get drowned by "refugees"

I'll take my chances with Russia

It's funny how Russia agitated the migrant crisis by intervening in Syria and is feeding far right propaganda to further destroy Europe

It's all going to plan

And you fags are part of it

This. I've realized that about me and it's made all the difference

Well actually the USA agitated the war by supporting "moderate rebels".

because they'll go for their own if they're traditional, genius.

If you burgers didn't fund terrorist groups to topple Assad none of this would be happening right now.

Then Ill just speak the language.

It's alright lad you can let us through, we aint been cucked (((yet)))