When will Sweden fall?

With all the refugees incoming, when will there be a major crisis in Sweden? They seem to be going alright for now.

Other urls found in this thread:

reputationinstitute.com/CMSPages/GetAzureFile.aspx?path=~\media\media\documents\country-reptrak-2016.pdf&hash=5a4232c6bfda0af12fca90660d5f8d18a657ac230d062e34e0bb589c0d3c1538&ext=.pdf
dn.se/nyheter/sverige/polisen-i-malmo-redo-att-forhandla-med-gangen/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Literally tomorrow Screencap this

please, be more tolerant. Swedes will eat their shit in name of allah2017

Fucking Norway the oilniggers

This is just unfair.

soon

Wtf americans embargo us

OH FUG GEK!

Why is everyone so obsessed with us?

What? You don't think the polical elite of Norway could have brought us to the top without the oil?

Use the money to buy a treadmill.

You see how they are a bunch of fat lardasses I bet they inject oil into their fat fucking faces

gdp per capita doesnt mean much.

the gdp per capita is rising because the state is spending billions of loaned money to house sandpeople.

its gonna be fun on the bun in 5 years.

They might have too much facelard to run without toppling over, but atleast they're not calling for cutting off the cocks of white male babies at birth.

>Literaly an actual quote from the sweedish foreign minister

Stay sweedish Ahmed.

(Or turn back into proper vikings and I'll share a few of my barrels of oil with you)

Siv looks more manly than Knut Arild
Grande is litterally a landwhale

'cus you're the canary in the coal mine.

Here I am giving you health advice, and you respond by throwing immigrant articles. This site requires you to be over 18 by the way.

Fake articles at that.*

because you went from global role model to global laughing stock in a few decades.

>Sweden
>laughing stock

on Sup Forums, sure but in the real world sweden has a very good reputation

reputationinstitute.com/CMSPages/GetAzureFile.aspx?path=~\media\media\documents\country-reptrak-2016.pdf&hash=5a4232c6bfda0af12fca90660d5f8d18a657ac230d062e34e0bb589c0d3c1538&ext=.pdf

The one black thing you cannot have.

tell me the pic is fake. please.

>GDP
china has an outstanding gdp but people are being abused and exploited. having a good gdp doesn't mean the country isn't in a crisis. quality of life rapidly decreasing i would also consider a crisis. in fact i would say that quality of life is more important than gdp in judging how well the country is doing in general.

Our GDP is high, but our white EUROPEAN native population is miserable. Remember money is not everything. European countries are always higher on the happiness scale because they are mostly 90 % white.

Success breeds jealousy

How about you quit being a faggot and take whats yours

Which one of these is right?

IMF and World Bank has them at 50,000

In few years, if the SD win and seriously try to fix the situation the race riots will start.

Refugees are not Swedish citizens, so they do not count towards the "per capita".
GDP is the same, however costs have gone up a lot due to the state having to feed refugees, plus the strain on healthcare, police etc also leaving a mark.

GDP in this instance is a poor way of determinating whether or not Sweden is in problems.

PPP is the better for standards of living tho

not necessarily going to affect gdp very soon.
It will start by fucking their education system, their healthcare system, their everyday mood. Very insidious, they won't even realize

Because your inevitable collapse will hopefully red pill many liberals on the dangers of letting 3rd world uneducated rapefugees swarm your country

US is pretty wealthy. I dont know why liberals love Europe so much, even the poor southern states have a better per capita economies.

Why do your people settle in my city on the east coast of sicily

Think of this what you will but I think we'll be the last to fall, our immigrants are concentrated in ghettos and our country is bigger than most in Europe. It will be much worse for other countries that can't move away from the shit-skin hordes or at least contain them. I'd be much more worried if I lived in say Germany or Britain due to the population density. The only reason we're the main focus is because of our Purity and the fact that Jews control every single media outlet here, and you take everything that the Jews spout out seriously and create some kind of image in your mind based on some articles that doesn't really represent reality. Take for example feminist crap, you think the majority actually gives a damn what some newspaper writes, no, it seems to me that those abroad are the ones falling for that propaganda while we here in Sweden just ignore the idiots and focus on trying to regain political power instead.

Racists will lways blame poor immigrants

Pretty much then when police have to prioritize their work and even murders, since there are not enough polices because the murders are so many and police are resigning and giving up one after another.

dn.se/nyheter/sverige/polisen-i-malmo-redo-att-forhandla-med-gangen/

>Not enough polices in Malmö, since a shooting succeeds another

There was another news piece recently about double murder in Rinkeby Stockholm. 50 police went in and mob gathered around throwing stones at them. I don't really blame them for resigning and not wanting to protect those entitled bastards. It would be better if they'd just left their posts in masses and just tell everybody how shitty the situation really is.

There already is one. The wheels have been set in motion, and there's no going back.

However it won't be a sudden and complete collapse, rather a long chain of events that gradually makes Sweden as a society worse and worse for your average white person. Given the influx of migrants crime has been driven up, and thanks to the influence of American consumerism and boundless hedonism white society is fractured and weak providing little to no social cohesion. Salaries will plummet as the next right wing government will crush the unions under the excuse of "providing jobs and integrating the migrants".

Basically we're going to become a distasteful blend of America and Russia, with the worst of both nations cultures. The end is nigh.

severely underrated

Because the South lacks any fucking culture. Its just college football and incest.

>South lacks any fucking culture

If there's another economic crisis like in 2008 we're going to see some serious happenings this time.

no major crisis. there'll be murders among the lower classes in the suburbs just like now, and sweden will lose some money due to welfare etc, but nothing more.

I can't confirm if Sweden will officially "fall", but expect extreme prolonged violence (due to Sharia Law). By around 2020, Sweden will be in some deep shit.

SwedenBro's need a man of their own like pic related for any chance at all.

Soon I hope.
>tfw my dad who used to be blue-pilled is also hoping for a collapse

more like wincest

>culture
>posts that retarded blonde stick figure
>not even southern, you're just a faggot

why are russians so poor even though they have all the oil, gas and riches on their land?

I believe the 1/3 of women are raped thing could be a reason.

They expect one of us in the wreckage, brother!

They vote for immigration, why would anyone feel sorry for those stupid whores?

You know you're probably saying that to a muslim?

Their balance of trade is dropping fast, current accounts are still good though. Probably because of the US stock market.

Until their current account starts cratering they'll do okay, but it's just a matter of time now.

I like Sweden.

Mattis would have come out of the closet already if he'd be a Swedish general.

those "rape" cases includes things such as brushing against the elbow of a woman, staring for too long or mansplaining in a condescending tone

scathing bantz

top pip