Italian Referendum General /irg/ - Give us news edition

Give us updates on how this shit is going jersey shore anons

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/GtNXhcs
it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Riforma_delle_pensioni_Fornero
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Vote tomorrow from 7 am to 11 pm CET, results probably from midnight onwards

Majority of ppl I know will vote for NO.

First projection and exit polls will start around 16:00-17:00 pm Central Time

Join our italian Sup Forums on Discord, we have Sup Forumsernational too
discord.gg/GtNXhcs

It's illegal to publish exit polls until 23:00, you can only talk about the number of voters

Which is the Sup Forums option, "yes" or "no"?

No

NO

no so maybe the government falls and maybe a more maybe eurosceptic government can rise and maybe give a referendum on maybe leaving the euro

it's all very fuzzy and uncertain desu, might be literally nothing in the end

16:00-17:00 pm CT are around 23:00-00:00 in Italy.

Alla maratona di (((Mentana))) sicuramente diranno exit polls e previsioni.

Oh sorry i didn't see that you specified a time zone

No will win

Globalists and pro-EU are for Yes so No.

Why did Berlusconi represent Molise in the chamber? Nobody there so easy to commit voter fraud?

Ricordatevi che ci sta guardando dall'alto

Italo-Brazilian fag here. Me and my entire family voted no! NO! NO!

but it's tomorrow

t. italo-brazilian that is still not a citizen cause it takes forever

Been out of Sup Forums the last couple of weeks because finals.

What is this referendum about?

a change in the constitution to decrease the power of the senate and give more power to the central government

the PM was dumb so it basically turned into a proxy referendum on the EU

yes

We received our ballots in the mail I think 3 weeks ago.

>Pic related.

Go Italy

ok didn't know that, thanks

how much time did it take for you to get your citizenship? did u do it on brazil or italy?

When the fuck you gonna mail it bacK?

Many years, I think 10. But if you have all the papers you may well travel to Italy and I think in 3 months you'll be able to get it directly.

Already sended it!!

>fascists defending the constitution created by those who stabbed them in the back
Boy, AM I LAFFIN

>Many years, I think 10.
fuck, for me it'll be 20 then, since I need to process everything in recife

Some of my family members have it so basically I only need to translate my own documents, but holy fuck 10 years waiting time is too much. I'll try to travel there to do it when I have the time

Agree with you non-nation, but an shitty Constitution is no excuse for the worsening of it.

But if you have all the papers and already have family members who got it you may well "pull" to yourself their process. Than it's not that long! My process took many years because I had to do everything from the scrath...

>defending
it gives more power to a party, theese years there isn't a party that should have this power, it's just that

oh ok, I thought this was all the waiting time

nowadays they say the average wait time is 3 years due to the large amount of requests for a small staff

the change makes the government stronger and cucks the people, everyone should vote against it

>web supporter

godspeed

CasaPound is for NO too.

What's the projected outcome?

so far they predict a small victory for no

Too close to call.

What is this vote on?

Redpill me on the referendum bros.
Why would I not want to vote yes? The system needs to change. Laws take too long to get processed.

last poll i've seen NO is a +14%( NO 57% SI 43%)

>Laws take too long to get processed.
Bullshit
it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Riforma_delle_pensioni_Fornero
> La riforma venne emanata ai sensi dell'art. 24 del D.L. 6 dicembre 2011, n. 201 (detto "decreto salva Italia") - convertito successivamente in legge 22 dicembre 2011 n. 214.

be cucked by the eu or not.

i agree we need a costitutional reform. This one?Nope. It's a shitty reform that change way too many articles (plus feminist bullshit in our costitution for the gender quotas in politics).

laws aren't supposed to happen monthly. in fact a government with less laws is better than the opposite. you should be concerned about representativeness and bicameralism, both things I despise cause I hate democracy and stuff. i'm only scared about the consequences of a fully loaded leftist rule, ius soli is next on track if the yes will win and god knows what else is awaiting us.
it's like my rationality wants me to vote no but my idealistic self wants the pd to definetly exposed themselves for the kikes they are and to be sure that virtually nobody will vote for them in a long time. there's no auspicable outcome.

Italy shits out more laws/year than germany, france, uk etc.
Don't fall for the left kool aid.
What you get from the yes is that government can ovverride regions when the government itself decideds that the matter is of national importance.
Btw taking a hotel with force to house niggers = national importance.

So if it's anything like Brexit, you guys are cucked?

the whole europe gets cucked. it will be like a domino effect that will inspire southern countries one by one

I can't even begin to list the reasons about why NO is the only logical choice for those who aren't globalist cucks.

Since you are a burger, let's talk about one you probably care about a lot: GUNS.

Italy has a pretty lax gun legislation compared to the rest of Europe. As long as your criminal and mental health record are clean, you can get a permit and buy everything from handguns to tactical salt wepons with layzers and high-cap assault clips.

At the moment all bills must be approved with majority in both the Chamber and the Senate to become law. In the past, we had several attempts started by the Chamber to pass legislation that would severely restrict our right to own guns. All those those attempts where stopped by the vote of the senate, which is generally composed by older, more conservative people, even when they lean left (minimum age requirement to be a senator = 40yr). This constitutional reform will basically render the senate useless, with nearly no legislative power, meaning that the parliament will have no trouble passing any shitty anti-gun legislation they want.

Also, the new reform lowers the quorum required for abrogative referendums. In early '90s the green party was able to have a referendum to abolish hunting and guns used for it. It didn't pass because of the quorum was not reached and it would have passed if made with the new rules contained in this reform. So, if this shitty referendum passes, lefties will have a new possibly effective instrument to force their cuckery upon us gun owners.

Vote NO. Don't be a fucking libshit cuck.