Sup Forums unknowingly approves of feminism

i think we should welcome feminism because it encourages women to be rebellious and nonconformist thinkers it weakens the herd mentality that Sup Forums tards allege in females it encourages women to be pollitically active it encourages women to seek out more sophisticated men it encourages women to add moral and character standards to their dating preferences

FEMINSIM IS GREAT FOR WOMEN AND FOR HUMANITY

lolno

elaborate not just say no

0.05 shekels deposited into your bank account

I support feminism in a way that makes women in general, happy.

And women are happier when they're led by alpha males. Women would hate a world that's full of beta and whiteknighted ''men''. Women are never happy unless they're led.

Women are happier when their occupation is a mother and a wife. Even the older generations of women know this when the typically depressed modern day woman working as a wagey down at walmart/asda, just to live annd struggle to feed her one baby while she still claims benefits from taxpayers (78% men's) money

go back to leftypol

No fuck off and you're retarded, how about that?

Portable computing was a mistake. Now women can get their nonsense online from the kitchen

>Encourages women to be rebellious
Not a good thing
>It weakens the herd mentality
Strengthens it and gives them a (((safe space))) to validate it
>Encourages women to be politically active
Again, not a good thing
>Encourages women ot seek out more sophisticated men
Their expectations for men are already impossibly high
>Encourages women to add moral and character standards to their dating preferences
It does the opposite. It gives them excuses to cheat on their men because they're lolpolyamorous sex+ and if you don't like it RAAAAAAPE

R A R E
A
R
E

mad.

you are terribly misogynist why shouldnt women be active in the public political area ?

NEW
E
WEW

educate yourself

'Nuff said

Neo feminism ruined it completly. Only way for them to come back from being complete joke is feminists becoming nationalist and go to war against the cucks and neofeminists liberals

>tumblr

>posts some online comment without sources
>education

burgers make me laugh

I'm just glad pol talks about dis tbqh, i aint seein anyone else mentioning swedens mishaps

>emma watson
>brown eyes
>white

shes clearly a kike

>didn't read
I you are incapable of understanding the fundamental point that infographic is explaining, then you have no place in a serious discussion about this topic.
You're nothing more than a roll looking for (you)s

no. not elaborating further.

Feminism is about muh oppressed women, not about being rebellious or non conforming. It's an ideology that starts with the false premise that there is a patriarchy that oppreses them and then they use all kind of mental gymnastics to justify that premise.

burgerbro with sause

whats wrong with looking for (you)s ?

Makes sense. It's too late though.

i can explain these developments for you, women are getting more and more aware of their oppression and become more depressed because of the patriarchy being exposed gradually

Attention whoring. You pretend to come here to discuss a serious topic, and then dismiss any rational arguments made.
Sup Forums is not Sup Forums. If you want a troll thread, make one there.

Yeah. Reading the whole thing realizes the futility in restoring this nation to what it used to be, even with someone like Trump staying for 8 years.

and okay women support other policies than you and thats a reason to strip the vote off of them ? thats childish

i want (you)s to draw attention to a serious topic - attention is not only interesting for my ego but also for important and ignored problems

Well. Originally the vote was meant to go to land owners. The earlier versions of the constitution considered the land owner as the smallest piece of civilization, and though this role traditionally went to the male it did not exclude female land owners either.

(((getting more and more aware of their oppression)))

>women support other policies than you and thats a reason to strip the vote off of them

So it's bad when someone supports other policies than you, but somehow the fact that some men don't like women is bad and an oppression. Although there is no single right that they don't have.

True. The biggest problem is considering the individual as the smallest member of society. Society is nothing if there is only one individual.

fuck
*so it's bad to shut up those who support other policies than you, but somehow the fact that some men don't like women is bad and an oppression. Although there is no single right that women don't have.

>encourages women to be rebellious and nonconformist
all of the feminists i know conform to a very ignorant ideal

thats right its the current year if your not beating up women to prove you dont think they are weak then your a bigot and probably a latent homosexual

i dont have problems with men who dont like women but with men who openly want to oppress women by denying them the right to vote

most of what you comment on is subjective but your last point is critical.

when did a significant proportion of women ever use rape in such a inflationary way ?

Sounds like you have an issue with branding, my man! You can say the female vote killed America, but you won't win many friends that way. It's more like the family lost the vote to barbarians.

It's that rebellious thinking that got them all fucked up to begin with. Best to keep them utterly subservient and docile.

Go fuck yourself, Kraut.

Sup Forums got massively BTFO in this thread

patriarchy eternally BTFO

why so silly burger

The funny bit is, it will always end up like this no matter how much we try to make a good system.

Women arent supposed to be rebellious, for reasons that mostly come down to childbearing(weaker frame, limited eggs vs near infinite sperm) etc

Welp. I guess there's no choice but to call in an external existential threat to unify humanity and rebuild the family.

Ozymandias was right after all.

Women need to stay away from 'isms' and just have fucking fun in life. Feminists aren't happy. MGTOW fags aren't happy. Real women get along fine with real men. Follow your dreams AND be happy to make me a fucking sandwich.

I don't encourage feminism. Females should get married in 12-16 and system should not require of them to work. This is traditional marriage, this is the only way to restore white population. This is what feminist spinsters are angry about.

And look at spinster emma. She is miserable. She ages without love, without man, who will support her, who will care for her. She looks for sublimate in random manwhores and does not finds what feminism had promised her. She almost cried during her UN speech in some moments, when her unconcious tried to tell her, that she is being cheated, you can clearly see this.

Fuck feminism, fuck anglo for inventing it and fuck you for trying to spread it.

Just because you refuse do engage with anyone who brings up good arguments doesnt mean you won. But there is no winning with retardso youre right. You retard

>that eggs are limited leads to the notion that women should not be rebellious

>a fecking leaf everyone

>i btfo'ed everyone in this thread
>leaf just claims the opposite and thinks hes being smart

wew fecking lad