Knowledge Bomb. Europe's "No Go Zones"

They are ISIS bases/staging areas/recruitment zones. Europe has fallen & is already occupied.

The Military should have cleaned them out, but were told to stand down.(Ordered by the EU).

Many "No Go Zones" have ISIS leaders in them & heavy weapons(Anti-tank/aircraft, chemical, etc) by now.

ISIS isn't retreating from the middle east, they are setting up at the enemies doorsteps.

European intelligence agencies know exactly how bad things are & could get, but they have been infiltrated(Similar to how the Muslim Brotherhood has infiltrated US intelligence agencies.).

The EU army is being funded/formed "off the record".(Another reason stopping the Military from cleaning out the "No Go Zones", they don't want to give Merkel justification for deploying the existing battalions).

Europe is going to get fucked thanks to the EU. Either by ISIS and/or Merkels EU Army.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/#
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/91643049/#91643049
abc7chicago.com/news/isis-present-in-all-50-states-fbi-director-says/534732/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

PAST THREADS TO DIG INTO(Ignore the impersonators):

fuck off larping cancer

The next topics I hope to cover:

1) Sanctuary Cities.

2) The Fate of Hillary.

Not a larper, but whatever keeps your head in the sand.

Role-playing belongs in /tg/
So do risk threads

Good larp

>2) The Fate of Hillary.
Can't wait

None of this really seems to mean anything.

What are the implications here?

Not roleplaying or Larping:

If you can't see or understand the implications of this & what this means, then either you:

1) Haven't looked at my past threads

2) Haven't researched.

>What are the implications here?

The inplications of this is pretty obvious.

>Many "No Go Zones" have ISIS leaders in them & heavy weapons(Anti-tank/aircraft, chemical, etc) by now.

Have bump op.

will pizzagate rise to a legitimate national scandal?

Will Europe be safe to travel to next year? Specifically eastern Europe? Say around September.

>fucking towel heads trying to ruin my vacation

I think you will be very interested in that.

Appreciate it & I literally spelled things out.

Also dropped some new intel that will be quite important for Europe going forward.

They really need to ban larpers. We get it, you're excited about something you read in a forum. Stop playing this retarded game.

It already is.

Also, why is no one looking into Hollywood Swinger clubs?

Expose those, you can cripple the Hollywood sex rings.

thanks for the most obvious shit ever....

I'm not a Larper, but its truly fascinating how seemly a group has rushed in trying to discredit my thread & call me a larper.

This info must be quite scary to you guys huh?

Actually its not obvious, I mentioned some things you don't know about.

Good question, but you should keep track of the Islamic Calendar.

You have to consider which European countries have high Muslim populations.

They are ISIS bases/staging areas/recruitment zones. Europe has fallen & is already occupied.

The Military should have cleaned them out, but were told to stand down.(Ordered by the EU).

Many "No Go Zones" have ISIS leaders in them & heavy weapons(Anti-tank/aircraft, chemical, etc) by now.

ISIS isn't retreating from the middle east, they are setting up at the enemies doorsteps.

European intelligence agencies know exactly how bad things are & could get, but they have been infiltrated(Similar to how the Muslim Brotherhood has infiltrated US intelligence agencies.).

The EU army is being funded/formed "off the record".(Another reason stopping the Military from cleaning out the "No Go Zones", they don't want to give Merkel justification for deploying the existing battalions).

Europe is going to get fucked thanks to the EU. Either by ISIS and/or Merkels EU Army.

fuck i hate snopes

Perhaps you should read this thread & my previous links?

I'm not from such a stupid site.

Is this an American myth? You can travel all over Europe without danger. Did you research it or did you just assume that because somebody told you that. Next time don't believe everything that people say ass hat

>This info must be quite scary to you guys huh?

You mean the most obvious shit in the world? It wouldn't be a problem if you came here like a normal human being and had a discussion about these topics that are clearly new to you, but pretending like you're an insider whose bravely leaking either ridiculously obvious observations or non-falsifiable predictions is beyond retarded. FBI user was a legit insider, you're obviously a larper.

You ever consider doing one on Antarctica? Especially considering how much you've talked about land bridges to there

And so you continue with your discrediting script.

I told you guys about CTR higher ups being involved in Kiddie stuff 1 month before pizzagate even became a thing.

I've covered alot of information through out all the threads I have made.

If you are not willing to research, then thats not my problem.

I'm considering it.

Aren't these no go zones going to be very hard to get rid of considering where they're located? Couldn't they potentially choke off countries? It seems like it would take a highly concerted effort to remove these zones especially if Merkels army is right around the corner

Chill out Aquafresh, i was just joking. I'm not worried at all about going to Europe.

I go to St Louis all the time, and that is far more dangerous.

Glad you're back. I've been pushing people to look into hollywood swinger clubs but it hasn't taken off yet. I've been seeing more posts about celebrities and pizza, but no focus on the sex clubs yet. Any advice? I'm trying to find some myself:

Chocolate Swingers

Hollywood Couples Club

Wet

Do these bases exist in Canada?

Your thoughts on Indonesia's status? Last episodes we were on the brink of riot and crusade

If they(Military) weren't being told to stand down, they could have cleaned them up easier earlier.

Now ISIS has got more weapons & men.

The EU army isn't for stopping ISIS, its for punishing the countries that leave the EU & are thinking about leaving the EU.

ISIS has networks from south america all the way to Canada.

The US south border being unsecured & Sanctuary Cities allowed that to happen.

The reason why I'm telling people to expose the Hollywood Swinger clubs is due to who & what they are connected to.

You guys think a pizza place is a big deal? You haven't seen nothing until you expose Hollywood.

What's the deal with this recount.?
I just read that Hill just gained 22,000 overseas absentee ballots in PA. Anything to keep track of, or is this nothing more than a plot to undermine Trump?

do you pray? I've been following your threads as well as HLI threads and recently started praying.

>no go zones
aka a5 has been subverted thread
post new content or you're a larper.

ISIS is in all 50 states according to FBI. I worry that no go zones would have developed in the USA if Clinton won.

abc7chicago.com/news/isis-present-in-all-50-states-fbi-director-says/534732/

>I told you guys about CTR higher ups being involved in Kiddie stuff 1 month before pizzagate even became a thing.

Alex Jones has been talking about the elite child sex rings since the 90s. Sup Forums was talking about Epstein on almost a daily basis and the connections to figures like Brock and the DNC. Again, not new information.

At this point ,your "bombs" should probably be re-branded...
Maybe..."My Opinions from Google Bomb v.420"

Your "Knowledge" is basically conjecture from the internet...nothing even remotely obsure or "insider" about your opinion brah...

You are also running out of Larp excuses.

>check my past threads
>ignore impersonators
>Not leaping,but whatever [_______]

And you don't use the original ANON5 tripcode or macro...

Lol...what's his endgame?

Keep track of it & any other shit they might try to pull.

Exposing there narratives & tactics is very important.

Also this Recount is Soros backed, and it also has a goal of destroying the Green Party & damaging the Democratic Party.

Soros made a offer to Stein, and Stein certainly like Green if you know what I mean.

Wow, I'm convinced. Europe is eutopic.
Dumbass.

Tell us the name of a swinger club to focus on?

I did post new content & have been. Also, I've never been subverted.

I'm posting about the EU lately because its going to be the next battlefield.

Look into where Sanctuary Cities are in relation to those US No Go Zones.

You can't say its "not new information", when I told you guys exactly who to look into to blow the whole thing open ahead of time.

Why would Soros want to destroy democratic party?

Perhaps now that his horse lost, he just wants to create chaos?

move along to other threads, if nothing else be glad many 'fools' are falling victim to larp and aggregated here, enjoy the freedom of other topics

carry on anon5

Your tactics are not working, I knew that some of you guys would come out of the woodwork after my threads as usual.

We have important things to discuss and research. A5 is taking time away from it.

>Europe
>Military

In a total ground war scenario the Wyoming National Guard would probably overrun the entire Continent in 2-3 weeks. Pretty much like the 2003 Iraq invasion. Europe has no military.

If you can find a pizza place in DC, you can find some clubs in Hollywood.

If a Race Horse(or should I say.....Donkey) gets injured, it gets put down.

he has a point,
so does he

does ISIS really have the logistics to wage war in all of europe and from within the United States?

it seems to me a racial cleansing is more likely than them winning such a scenario

"Europe has no Military"

Is that the narrative you are going to go with to not get people to research into this?

Really?

>europe is going to get fucked thanks to the EU. Either by ISIS and/or Merkels EU Army.

How about both? ISIS causing trouble will be the perfect pretext to impose martial law, and put EU troops on the streets. Just like how the 'Commies' burned down the Reichstag, allowing Hitler to bring in the Enabling Act. How convenient that was!

Cry more shills.

Don't you realize that by saying "move along, don't pay attention to the man behind curtain" you are going to get more people looking at it?

Thanks for the answer and I'm hoping this bullshit doesn't overturn the results.

On to Soros though, you mentioned he wanted to destroy the Green Party and hurt te Democratic Party. Is there a reason why he wants to hurt the Democratic Party?

Also, any hints in regards to your upcoming Hillary knowledge bomb? Good news I hope (I.e. Trouble for her)?

When I hear a dumb white sjw talk about muh equality sometimes I think about driving their ass to the middle of east st Louis, throwing them out of the car, and yelling I hate niggers and peeling off.

East st Louis is a fast acting redpill no matter what ails you.

Europe? Very possible.

US? less possible due to size.

Also consider all the SJW/Left/Feminist allies.

Thats why I said "and/or".

im not a shill, i was telling these people to move along that were blatanly disrespecting you, the other two had a point

Holy the larpfag is showing his teeth for once.

Hey how does it feel that your threads get less and less attention over time and people are starting to see that your a fucking lying faggot.

Must suck hmmm

Okay so do you think that Islamic state have a better chance of advancing in Europe rather than Iraq?

Bare in mind they're getting completely raped in Iraq.

What do you think will come of the Merkel wiki leaks that are being summoned?

Finally, where are you getting your info, I think Muslims in Europe are fucking violent but not clever or quiet enough to pull something like this off

know anything about wildfires in the U.S> and them being close to refugee cities?

Bump. I've been wondering when you would resurface, good to have you back A5.

We all know the elites buffer themselves with "humanitarian" causes so if ever put into question their reputation will save face. After all, perception is reality, and evidence can be destroyed/killed/paid off.

1. Is W. Buffet connected to the cartels in SA?

2. Have the cartels been assisting ISIS by supplying weapons (possibly from Fast and Furious) and trafficking routes?

3. You have spoken about lone wolves and how bad a pack attack would be, are all of the forest fires in the West a "pack" attack?

He has literal schizophrenia

Even if his threads got zero attention, he'd still delude himself that it wasn't his fault and that "the shills" are up to get him and are deleting his threads

Just don't bother, attempting to communicate with this mentally-deficient person is pointless

What do you think will end up happening to Kanye, what do you think they are doing with him now?

How related is it to the Kim K Isis """robbery""" in Paris? Is there any way we could work to expose it to the public?

Apparently her old security guard has been seen around. Need to find a way to expose it to normies

1) Trump Won, nothings overturning that. But that doesn't mean we shouldn't pro-actively expose any plots & narratives.

2) Useful Idiots are expendable.

3) Hillary's is either going to be doomed by her Health or by Justice.

Sorry, accidentally included you in that.

Same Tactics that are being done to Israel.

Glad you're still here, Anon5.
>bump for truth

More and more discrediting narratives.

You guys keep failing.

poor guy lmao

bumping while I research hollywood swinger clubs

what do you think about the officer that shot the OSU jihadist being there because he was responding to a gas leak?

Yeah but its hella fun to fuck with him did you ever see the thread where the Polish and Hungarian guy were pretending to be him and half the people thought he flew to poland. I cross linked the threads hooped on a few proxys and called both of them impostors and it confused a fuckload of people it was pretty funny

>and Hungarian

Fuck you you fucking leaf, it was a Bulgarian. Learn the flags

>source: it was me

no i like your jive friend
but snopes always finds some way to weasel words and make something look completely false without actually covering their bases

disinfo agent detected

But how do the ayy lmaos fit into this?

1) They already advanced in Iraq quite well if you recall.

2) Its not that they are getting raped, they are moving there forces around.

3) The Merkel wikileaks are a good sign that people want to stop her.

4) My goal is to get information out.

1) No idea yet.

2) Yes

3) Those fires are definitely organized, exactly like whats going on in Israel.

1) Kanye will be free, and he's been getting redpilled rapidly.

2) Its related to the ISIS Kim K incident. Something like that is a big wake up call.

3) Get people researching the incident.

Appreciate it.

Bump
Love you a5

>sorry ;_;
Hey fucktard be useful for once and link that thread where he pretended to be you i need a good laugh

You are pushing the "hes not mentally right" narrative among other narratives.

Really clear to see.

Also its clear you have quite the agenda to cover up what I've been saying.

they dont

push this *unbuttons cock*

Yeah man i get paid 3$ every time i post a roll pic in your thread ctr pays the big bucks

When will they just fucking end us already

leftie cucks need to learn via their own stupidity

Glad to see you're back.
I've been looking into the land bridge you mentioned.
Is pic related relevant

Also what do they mean by this?

These anons who have more important things to do than waste time on this thread seem to waste a lot of time on this thread.

"Gas Leak".

I find it very interesting.

I don't get into that stuff.

>browsing Sup Forums
>not wasting time
Pick 1

This is very nice lad, but you are not providing any sources to your claims.

However, what do you think about Italian constitutional referendum taking place tomorrow? Any info or opinions about that?

any hints, even the most vaguest thing someone related to hollywood might know about? subtle street name?

What would be the best course of action for a European citizen right now? Any special info about my country?