Yfw Hollywoods response to a Trump presidency is the greenlight a bunch of shitty films with "progressive messages...

>yfw Hollywoods response to a Trump presidency is the greenlight a bunch of shitty films with "progressive messages," leading to massive box office failures.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ls5834hbssM
hollywoodreporter.com/news/ghostbusters-box-office-loss-sequel-unlikely-918515
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why does Sony hate money?

>paying for media
>ever

>How to commit sepuku with a camera

Let em do it. If they flop like ghost busters it's just more lulz for us

I know it's implied, by why hasn't anyone stated how fucking god awful she would look as "Barbie"? Why not get an actually attractive woman? Holy shit.

Damn, Barbie really let herself go.

10 bucks says that it will be a "modern re-imagining" and Barbie will become a slobby, rude MODERN WOMAN XD

Good thing it will tank. Amy is built like a fridge and I would not fug

> Demonize Barbie and always say she is a horrible role model for children
> Choose a "curvy feminist" starr in a Barbie movie

I dunno if the liberals are genius or just stupid

Good, then they can go extinct

There is nothing genius about being a liberal

A new fat barbie I presume.

I'M A BARBIE GIRL
IN A BARBIE WORLD
LIFE IN PLASTIC
IT'S FANTASTIC

They should have chosen Taylor Swift. I'm not even white but she's the closest thing to a irl barbie. Now this fat ugly unfunny kike witch

They are clearly using the "normal and realistic" Barbie that (((feminists))) created, not the classic one

>built like a fridge

That's for thin girls.

Amy is built like a fucking cow.

>implying your frail chinky structure could handle a real woman.

>feminists
>being right
>ever

Gee, that sure looks like a fun toy that every girl would want to play with....Let me just go grab my GI Frank and we can complete the set.

Look at her doofy ass retard face.

>Barbie Movie

So, what exactly are they going to do about the plot?

Because last time I checked, Barbie dolls didn't have plot, or storyline, or whatever.

Is this going to be an extended commercial for the toy?

Or a cynical attempt to cash in on brand recognition to push a liberal agenda?

this will fail worse than ghost busters? Why do they try so hard to force people like Amy Shcumer?

>what are they going to do about the plot?

>forgetting that they made a movie literally about the Battleship board game

One on the left is literally a skeleton with skin.
One on the right has an actual realistic figure.

Schumer's fat doll gets kicked out for not fitting Barbie beauty standards, then when she's in the real world learns that real beauty comes from the inside.

is barbie even cool anymore? this is like doing a garfield movie

Built like a brick shithouse

Short and fat, so murica.

Fucking topkek.

Can't wait to watch this fail
>mfw (((journalists))) start calling everyone sexist again

Jews just shit on everything.

They are the original "Poo in loo'.

Why indeed?
We might never know!

Even with all that makeup caked on her face, that $1000 dress, and her $200 dollar hairdo, she still is a 4/10 at best.

The only Barbie she could play is the production error budget Barbie they sell to Poo in Loo's for half a dollar a pop.

The one on the left is an example of a perfect woman.
The one on the left is the type of girl you find passed out in a frat house covered in cum and her own piss.

>Black baby inside,
>no father in sight,
>Ken pays for everything

KEK wins again.

Egg shaped waist

Good, i want Hollywood's political influence to fail fucking miserably.

That'd be nice if liberals could actually TRY to make their personalities more attractive, instead of throwing 2 year old level temper tantrums every time they didn't get their way, and calling everyone racist all of the time, wouldn't it?

But alas, no matter how many times they say "Real beauty is on the inside" they are all still horrible, hateful people.

It's a start, but I want some avant-garde Barbie designs.
Morbidly Obese Barbie.
Cancer Survivor Barbie.
White Trash Barbie.

And on a more positive spin-
Post-Robert Smith Goth Barbie.
MILF proportions Barbie.

>5

MUH VAGINER

CucKen

fits like a glove

While the sales plummet and girls no longer care about barbie they are going to invest millions of bucks into a live action movie? What could go wrong!

This is the only acceptable doll movie:
youtu.be/Ls5834hbssM
Gorgonite genocide when?

Wrong, Amy was built by a fridge.

>late '80s

Ok. Now where's the Ken doll that is obese or skinny?

so cuck kino is not just a Sup Forums meme

I would rather have a black woman play barbie than amy schumer

This. Sony needs to just pull out of Hollywood entirely, and focus on digital imaging and vidya entertainment.

the point of greenlighting this film is to gas amy schumer's career.

She is no longer a sound investment for any production house considering her childish quest to be anti-trump.

If (((they))) just straight up start ignoring her then huffpo, nyt, washpo, etc. will accidentally red pill too many libs when amy schumer inevitably writes a hack piece criticizing hollywood.

It's a fucking doll faggot. Gail joe, does that really represent men? Do he man dolls represent men?

How about my little pony , hurt durrthats not a real pony that's not realistic.

Kys faggot

Wtf is a cabbage patch doll ?

You fucking snowflakes need to fuck off and stop trying to make the world fit your thin skinned ideals. You call us the fascists and yet force and propagate your ideas you hippopotamus cunts

And as far as Amy hummer she is a degenerate. If they think that using her to show the world that beauty comes from the inside they need to not use a degenerate cum dumping coal burner

>The one on the left is an example of a perfect woman.
Let's not go that far. It's just a fucking toy. It has cartoonish porpotions. Not a perfect woman, maybe a perfect CARTOON woman.

The one on the right is just a borderline fat woman which is also a terrible toy, so pure failure.

>it's a fictional character goes the real world and learns a lesson movie
>has super funny interactions and reactions to stuff that is normal to us!

Tired of this. So tired. The smurfs was somehow a success.

>Female (((""""""""""Comedians"""""""""")))

It's pretty sad when all you have as an actress/comedian is to do the slob shtick.

start supporting non sjw media even if you hate it. that way they can't say "oh well nobody watches movies anyways!" and instead their bullshit failures are highlighted.

though that's pretty much impossible nowadays.

This is so accurate I'd screencap it.

why do they view this as a bad thing? in any case it encourage kids to have role models that look healthy and pay attention to their bodies

I don't know about you but I'd much rather fuck the normal and realistic Barbie. She just a little thick and I like that.

Oh, Shit! Is that Golden Globe and Oscar winner I hear?

Seriously I saw at the store the line up of the different Barbies. But the new ken dolls were all the same, Mexican tall fit, attractive, white tall fit attractive and brown tall fit attractive. No short, chubby non fit, less than attractive. I
It's pure hypocritical shit

kek bur

That legitimately looks like a fat guy in a bikini.

This. It doesn't matter as long as she stays awesome lol

>ugly feminist
that is the point i think

>more realistic

for a poor american pepsi drinker, maybe

Pretty sure those shitty direct to video animated Barbie movies will be better than this

praise heket for youtube to mp3

the Barbie film centers on Schumer's character that lives in a perfect, Barbie-filled world, only to realize she doesn't belong. After being banished from her homeland for not fitting in, the character winds up in the real world where she learns to cherish her uniqueness.

according to rolling stone this is the plot

Lol, Pussy Ghosbusters was such a success !

>anything that isn't malnourished-tier skinny is fat
landwhales are not attractive. neither are twigs

calm down, autismo

Praise Kek

>the Barbie film centers on Schumer's character that lives in a perfect, Barbie-filled world, only to realize she doesn't belong. After being banished from her homeland for not fitting in
It's just like Nazi Germany all over again!

>Amy is the slobby, down-to-earth REAL girl in Barbieland
>Always showing up to Barbies fancy parties in sweat pants and jerseys
>Thin, bitchy white Barbie gives her shit, Asian/Black/Latino/Arab barbies all clearly like Amy/find her funny but have to follow main Barbies actions
>Amy is kicked out
>Goes on adventures in real world, everyone immediately loves her vulgar, in your face attitude and frequent references to having a vagina
>Obligatory scene where Amy ogles the male love interest while his perfect pecs/abs are on display, of course nobody acknowledges the irony in this
>DUDE WEED AND BEER FUCKING ROCK, MUH VAGINA
>Meanwhile Thin Pretty Barbie has been duped into giving full power to the evil white mayor of Barbieland
>Mayor plans to kick out all imperfect barbies to 'keep Barbieland great'
>Amy comes back and saves the day
>Main Barbie apologizes for giving power to such a bad person and promises to do better 'next time'

Kino.

shit dude I could pull of a bikini better than her

>tfw 5'8" 120lbs
>tfw could upstage this ugly bitch

>barbie and progressive ken go to the beach

Didn't that ham-wagon get 200 people to walk out of her Tampa show.

If only Amy Schumer could get as many handfulls of cookies to leave her mouth then maybe she could I hate that bitch

i bet she asked the plot to be changed to this so she doesnt has stop eating while shooting the film

Kek confirms.

Funny thing is the real world is far worse than the Barbie world.

>hard to get people to go to the movies as it is
>alienate half the populous

What could go wrong?

The Ghostbusters movie netted in the black. While we can laugh at it, the economics are too sound for this garbage to stop.

Daily Reminder:
The Jews never even considered someone else for this roll.

Cabbage Patch, verging on Garbage Pail.

C H R I S
M E T Z E N

>call me autistic
>he is the one saying a DOLL is not realistic

Sure thing bud

>Aqua's face when

>The Ghostbusters movie netted in the black.

5 seconds on google
hollywoodreporter.com/news/ghostbusters-box-office-loss-sequel-unlikely-918515

Brutal

>box office failures
and they'll blame it on white men

lol, so true.. if they want to throw away money, there are easier ways.

HI IM BURBIE XD

I'm pretty sure that's a man. Because where are the fucking tits?

It forced bankruptcy, niggah.

nice

>Pepsi Drinker

Go on...

>progressive

The Bud Light commercials with Schumer bombed so bad they the beer distributorships threatened to sue the corporate office for malfeasance. Bud Light sales plummeted.

Funny how that never made the news. A Schumer Barbie film has no chance.