Is Canada rightful French clay?

Canada has always felt more french to me than anglo. Do they really belong to France? Their anthem even has french lines.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0eKcGAwyfxY
youtube.com/watch?v=sN2I6vdzgts
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>claim to be french
>capital city's flag is the cross of St. George

really makes you think

Only for the east. Rest is garbage.

The anthem was originally in French for French-canadian then perfidious canucks stole it.

Quebec, northern Ontario and some parts of the maritime are French clay, the rest is Anglo or Chinese.

no its crownland and the queen owns it outright and cannot be seperated from it even if they declared independence

you think those explorer ships being sent there was cheap? xD

CANADA IS BRITISH! if the french touch it we will break their fucking fingers!

vocaroo.com/i/s0eKcGAwyfxY

yeah no , keep your SJW's and Trudeau

basically everything north of highway 7

The anthem was actually written in French. The English version used the same melody but was written much later.

one of americas main themes was based on god save the queen also

youtube.com/watch?v=sN2I6vdzgts

The French could claim it, but they effectively abandoned North America after they lost the battle at the Plains of Abraham.

They were focussed on other things.. even selling Louisiana to the Americans.

The French population of Canada was completely cut off from France. They are really removed from France and are a separate people in a way the Anglos aren't.

In WW1 and 2 English Canada rallied to support the homeland -- French Canadaian couldn't give a shit about assisting France.

They were left on their own long ago.

like going bankrupt due to fighting the british lol

No. fuck off we kicked the shot out of the French before and settled this

GO FUCK YOURSELF ABDOUL AL ALGERIE!

>tfw america steals other countries cultures

Yes. It'd be nice if our old ally France had some clay right next door.

i dont mind them borrowing things from us,they might be the top dog but they are still a former colony of the old empire.

Ty

>Montreal
>Capital city
You are one retarded leaf aren't you?

No, Great Britain ordered the 13 colonies to take it from France and secure the Northern Hemisphere for us from 1754-1763. Caused them to go in debt and they decided us burgers should foot the bill and increased taxes on us. So we rebelled. Point is several countries have stronger claim on Canada than France

You guys abandoned your french clay after being BTFO'd in the War of Spic Succession and the Seven Years War

> BTFO
> Had to mobilise the entire british army to defeat 3000 french soldiers and a few indians
> Be proud of it
> Forget that the brits lose a lot of battles against this tiny army

Bump..

No it is illegitimate stolen land

Why would we assist France? European wars had nothing to do with us. Anglos don't understand culture, you're all about muh heritage and thinking that you're linked to england while there's nothing beyond political formalities.

touch it and we will touch this...

would be quite a nice addition desu

You are obviously a post WW2 immigrant.

Prior to that Canada was British. It still has british political institutions and systems of law etc.

But back then Canada was ethnically,culturally and politically British *literally* …this is what people don't grasp in the new 'multi-culti' canada… we were a part of the British Empire only 60 years ago.

A lot of liberals hate this fact, they try to say we were *always* multi-cultural, but that's a lie. Multi-culturalism has only been a thing since the 70 - 80's

When Canadians volunteered to go fight in WW1 or WW2, they were defending the British Empire… I guarantee that Multi-culturalism didn't enter their minds