Islam is the ultimate redpill

Tell me one thing that's wrong with Islam

>protip: you just can't

And I'm not talking about some retarded folks who claim to be muslim but go fuck a goat in their free time or any other retarded stuff that doesn't have anything to do with the religion but with persons characteristics , I'm talking about the religion itself the ideology behind it

Islam keeps culture and tradition

Islam doesn't allow degeneracy to spread like we see it in the western countries

Islam keeps women in place and doesn't allow them to go full retard (see feminazis are only a thing in the west)

Islam says to gather as much knowledge as possible in ones lifetime which makes it open to science and advancement as long as it doesn't drift into degeneracy

Islam takes care about the environment and opposes animal abuse

And don't get me wrong I'm not for those retards who go to the extreme so much that they don't even notice they are not following the religion anymore, because Islam teaches to keep balance in life

Islam also teaches to live in peace with other religions as long as they are peaceful towards you

>inb4 hurr durr t.Ahmed
Islam isn't just a religion for one nation it's a religion for everybody who sees the truth and doesn't bow to (((their))) plans to implement a degenerated society

Other urls found in this thread:

falseislam.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Islamic culture is wrong and barbarism.

Kill yourself Umit

It's based on a false pretense making the reality it asserts a dangerous lie.

/Thread

>Islam is the ultimate redpill
This

Christianity built the Western world.
Christian values have globally provided the best lifestyles for citizens of their countries.
>Christianity is the religion that built the world, the problem is all the degenerates leaving the faith.

>Muh aethiesm Cx

Islam is degenerate and so are you OP.

>Married at 6
>Fucked at 9

Keep your childfucking death cult to yourself, sand nigger.

What's even the point anymore? You all make fun of Reddit for being s hugbox yet when I try to actually debate and change/influence people opinions people just post memes. I'm so fucking done with this site.

U have to pray all fucking day, there is no freedom can't eat bacon.

And then the one jew that spams his shit 2006 images

thread autosage activated

>a religion for everybody who sees the truth and doesn't bow to (((their))) plans
I thought that was Christianity.
What's truthful about fucking goats and kids?

You have to go back to Turkey.

The ones who blow themselves up and do other retarded shit are doing they're best to follow the Koran literally. The problem is Islam doesn't have a very coherent underlying ideological framework aside from "conquer, kill, rape" because Mohammad made most of it up on the spot.

*their fucking autocorrect

They want to kill non Muslims and they treat women like a slave

You are a false prophet
God is a superstition

Why barbaric ?

Islam destroys culture and tradition through Arabization.
Islam allows degeneracy including sodomizing boys within the family and sexual relations with animals (as long as the meat is sold to a neighboring village)
Islam preaches gangraping of infidels as in Arabs and Somalians targeting European girls.
Islam requires animal abuse including beating to death dogs and slowly killing livestock rather than a quick clean death.
Radical Islamists are closer to properly following Mohammad's orders of conquering and exterminating infidels.

Europe's way of life is about to be wiped out by unending hordes of Arab and African Muslims, so let's convert to their religion that will save the West.

And should we remind you that before Renaissance during the 16th century, Europe was shitty and the center of the world was in the Muslim world?

That i not really true

Oh you mean Christianity which sees jews as the chosen people? Yeah sounds really redpilled to me m8

Oh yeah, bacon is so much more important than the afterlife!

Wow a Fucking leaf why am I not surprised
Christianity is what kept you in the dark age for over thousand years you dipshit
You stinky fucks didn't even know basic hygiene
It was only after the Renaissance that Europe developed

islam is cancer
arabs are inbred cowards through and through

REMOVE KEBAB

Bon mohammed t’arrête cassser les burnes a essayer de faire croire que l'islam est quelque chose de positif. Et histoire de te rappeler, c'est la culture perse qui a construit les plus belles nations d'orient a une époque ou la religion musulmane était en arriere plan comparé a la culture. Tout ce que l'islam a accomplis, c'est plus de mort et de destruction

What the fut are you saying?
1/ Well this is in part true as you have to learn arabic to understand the Koran, but you can keep your traditions if they are not against Islam.
2/ Well this is haram so you can go to hell if you do this in Islam
3/ It is forbidden to have sex outside mariage! Raping is even worse and these animals should be jailed or killed. What do you think would happen to a rapist in Muslim world?
4/ It is forbidden to beat a dog. Concerning livestock, you have to cut the spinal cord so the animal will not suffer as you have cut the nerves.
5/ Radical Islamists are not muslim and I have to admit we have a problem with these guys. I see no problem to exterminate them

Culturally, half the middle east is still in the dark ages

But it doesn't. Jews were the chosen people of the Old Testament, otherwise known as the books of Judaism. Christianity, the New Testament which covers gods new covenant with man, doesn't not speak highly of the Jews at all

Sorry pajeet that's not true Islam says to live peacefully with others as long as they want to live peaceful with you but if they try to fight you then you can eradicate them

>treat women like slave
Not true either , Islam just wants to keep women in their place, you can see how it ends when you don't apply some rules to women
They go and whore themselves out which leads to degeneracy and fall of the society

Islam even says that the paradise lays under the feet of the mother
And that the mother is the most valuable person in your life

Just look quickly at your chart! Daily religious violence against Jews but there was a lot of Jews in Morocco or Algeria due to the persecution of these populations by France!

So I have to admit the Muslim world has a problem today! But don't make Christianity a saint where they was also many problems!

I would prefere to be a barbarian filth than an enormous cuckold who actually thinks things like women,fags,transhits and converts deserve any sort of rights.

>murican education
Literally everything you said is propaganda by ((((their)))) media

C'est bien! De bons arguments! Je croyais que Sup Forums consistait justement à pouvoir dialoguer de tout et de rien!
La réalité c'est qu'il y a énormément d'Islam-bashing! J'admets que les pays musulmans sont très rétrogrades, mais je refuse qu'on impute ça à la religion quand c'est du à la situation politique de ces pays!

La preuve, à part deux faits divers, les musulmans ne posent pas de problème en France. (Tu peux dire par contre que plein de racailles d'origine arabes la foutent, je serai d'accord avec toi. Mais on va dire que voler, bruler des voitures, boire de l'alcool, baiser des putes ou faire de la prison n'est pas très musulman!)

You are, and always have been, the enemy.

No, the political ideology of National Conservatism is the ultimate redpill, combined with orthodox Christianity.

Islam wants to blow me up.

That's more than enough for me to consider it wrong.

Also, Germany Yes!

Because you bombed them into it
The west is Fucking up the middle east for over hundred years now
You implement dictators so they provide you with oil while they torture the civilians which leads to radicalisation as an indirect answer to Western policies in the middle east
You created the state of Israel which lead to even more conflict in that region

But you are a barbarian filth

You need to open your eyes m8
your greatest ally is your true enemy

>Islam keeps culture and tradition
Wrong.

Fuck off ataturk alevi dick sucker

L'islam-bashing est notre dernière défense face a la progression de cette religion en europe de manière permanente depuis 40ans. Ensuite, si l'islam est tout sauf innocent sur un des sujets les plus importants du 21eme siecle qui est la conquête culturelle de l’Europe en général. Bien sur que les sales gosses qui foutent la merde, crame des voitures et finissent en prison n'on rien a voir avec l'islam, mais eux me font beaucoup moins peur que les faux ''amis'' de l’Europe qui croit pouvoir intégrer l'islam aux sociétés occidentales. Et ignorer le facteur islam dans la rétrogradation des sociétés arabes aux statuts de poubelles de la planète est stupide; alors qu'elles était de grandes nations autrefois

>muzzie got butthurt

be carefull with that edge son you could hurt someone

>alevi is butthurt because erdogan is fucking up his gay lifestyle

pisslam is not compatible with western civilization, and your faggot sugardaddy mohammed, piss be upon him, was poisoned by a jewess

>not compatible with western degeneracy
Fixed that for you m8

Nearly everything,
You guys have the best religion, just be hardcore christians, kill all the muslims with a holy crusade and make everyone christian. All the world will be a peaceful place afterwards.

You mean a peaceful place like in the dark ages where the Pope ruled over Europe?
Fuck off turkroach

Ces nations étaient musulmanes quand elles étaient grandes, et le sont toujours quand elles sont actuelles merdiques. Le déclin est plus dû à des guerres politiques (sincèrement, l'Irak a perdu 3millions de civils sur 30, imagine qu'un Français sur dix est tué et je suis sur que le coin serait bien pourri)!

Sinon culturellement, dans la vie de tout les jours, l a majorité des musulmans que je fréquente ne cherche qu'à bosser, travailler et vivre leur vie sans amener quoi que ce soit!

Les fauteurs de merde, je suis pour qu'on leur casse les genoux! Et je suis d'accord que les gouvernements sont faibles face à la délinquance ou le terrorisme!

Nah, I am talking about be a christian in personal level. Have secular government, be a good christian and all your problems are solved. Also you guys reformed your religion, there were lots of priest scientists.

Nope.

Our policy in the middle east is fucked up, but places we never touched are still repressive shitholes m8.
Meanwhile, take a look at Hiroshima, Nagasaki, Tokyo, Dresden. "Western" civilization is clearly more resilient.

>your greatest ally is your true enemy
Them and Saudi Arabia are the worst "allies" anyone could ask for, but it doesn't make hardcore Islamists our ally. The enemy of my enemy is my enemy's enemy, nothing more.

muslims rape rarely other muslims
therefore they rape the kuffar and get away with it with some bullshit logic such as

the victim must marry its rapist and than its halal according to pisslam

or "she didn't wear a veil, she provoked it"

our hate against you goatfuckers is relentless

>Tell me one thing that's wrong with Islam

Forced proselytization, sex slavery, "non-believer tax", murder over blasphemy to name a few.

>muslims rape rarely other muslims
false, muslims rape everything including family members. In Roachland nearly all incest rapes were done by hardcore muslims.

Behead all those who support Islam

J'le répète, bien sur que je sais que les sales gosses qui taffent pas vous prennes tout autant la tete que nous et que la plupart des gens ne cherchent qu'un travail honnête et de quoi ramener du pain sur la table. Mais comprend la peur des européens de voir toujours plus d'islam partout, plus de mosquée, plus de revendications identitaires etc etc etc. Et le fait que la plupart des gens n'ai jamais voulus de cette immigration envahissante qui finiras un jour par changer le paysage européen. Notre nation, nos cultures et notre identité. Si vous voulez vivre musulman, vivez le hors de France. Et alors une fois que cela serais fait, on pourras jeter un coup d'oeil a qui est derrière ce besoin de déplacer des populations entière d'africains et d'arabes loins de chez eux pour les faire venir dans les pays européen.

You can try cuck

i agree.
i'm a white nationalist and i want all minorities out of Sweden etc. But i stil recognize Islam as a repilled religion suited for the aryan man

>Islam says to gather as much knowledge as possible in ones lifetime

Then explain why muslims don't eventually convert to Christianity?

Your religion is garbage

Because Christianity was corrupted by the kikes
Islam is the truth

Islam is a fucking cancer, its ideology is toxic and nothing ever good comes out of it

"14 posts by this id" jesus, ahmed could you stop shilling please ?

falseislam.org/
read up muslims
you can learn a lot about your religion of peace

Been reading up on Islam recently, honestly it's a great religion. Will keep reading. Encourage other anons to as well.

Muslims are basically the enforcers of God's will. Somebody has to do it.

It's my thread you frenchfuck

>No arguments just repeating the media propaganda

yeah like i didn't notice baka, does it change anything ?

media propaganda ? are you fucking serious ? our medias are pro muslims.

Am I supposed to make a thread and then fuck off or what? Kys faggot

not trying hard when people prove you wrong, tard

I wonder what would happen if loads of White people converted to Islam en masse?

I see Leftists getting butthurt about "cultural appropriation" but the Brown Muslims would defend and encourage the White ones because it would mean nicer mosques and shit so the Leftists would just sit there in a really uncomfortable spot and have no idea what to do with themselves.

So far no one proved me wrong
They Only used false and edgy information as an argument

Catholic Christianity is indeed cancer.
As an orthodox Christian, I despise the pope and their degeneracy

Ps: what's your thoughts on Jesus? I think the Quran mention him and acknowledge him as a prophet?
And let's not forget Islam is from 600 after Christ... what's up with that?

>Denying Christ.

Degenerate.

A sand nigger adaptation of a ewe book. Why in the world would that ever be redpilled?

It's the most blue pilled piece of shit religious literature.

Punishmet for apostasy, for not wearing hijab, for drink alcohol, for eating pork, for listen music.

>Unironically believe in medieval pedo's fairytailes
Humankind needs extermination.

>Tell me one thing that is wrong with Islam

Every thing.

Jesus is one of the most beloved and respected prophets in Islam he is also mentioned several times in the quran, the only part we disagree with the Christians on that is that he is God's son or God himself

Like I said before Christianity was corrupted by the kikes and so God ultimately gave us our last chance for paradise and sent us his last prophet Muhammad pbuh. That's why Muhammad came 600 years after Jesus

Also Christianity and Islam are pretty similar
We disagree on the whole part of Jesus is God stuff
But other than that we are close to each other

Read here >
We don't deny Jesus

The tribe of Judea and Christ loser, Not Muhammed and the (((Angel of light))) aka Satan OK, praise Jesus.

Islam is just a false religion. If anyone read the bible, one will know it is consistent. New testament was just clearing some things up. And no, Jews are not favored anymore since a long time. They failed hardly so God doesn't consider them privileged. It was always about being good and just. Keep in mind that God doesn't know who will be good or not - God literary regretted in genesis the creation of man one time. Islam is everything against both new and old testament.

Islam is one of the few religions that's simply falsifiable
Ask the average muslim what Christianity is about and they'll tell you it's a polytheistic religion worshipping god, Jesus and Mary because that's what the quran teaches since mohammad didn't know what he was talking about
Islam also states that the Bible and Torah have been heavily alteref and tge quran remained 100% unchanged bur both claims are false according to archaeology