Why do millennials think they know everything?

Why do millennials think they know everything? They act like they are so experienced, especially politically wise? I fucking hate them

Every generation is like that.

Kids these days.

When they watch a tv show or movie they mistake that for real life experience.

What is he even blathering about? That reply has absolutely nothing to do with the original tweet.

What a faggot

Projecting his own problems on the president as a focal point.

They were (((educated)))

>Why do millennials think they know everything?

It's not millenials, it's that you are getting old.

Saving this one for cringe threads

I was actually tweeting at that faggot a few days ago about the draft lol

I was actually tweeting at that faggot a few days ago about the draft lol

Small world

Millenials are objectively smarter the boomers

if the once doesn't suffice, be sure to post twice!

>smarter the boomers

I'm convinced.

ill fucking kill you

>leaf

Tone it down, before you get blown away

Because smug is free.

Im only 22 mate

That Justin guy was also the first to respond to one of Trump's tweets about Taiwan. It's like he just sits around waiting for Trump to tweet. He's obsessed.

It only makes sense if Tiger Woods didn't say he was getting back into golf. I don't know if he is or isn't and don't care.

Technically no because they are less white.

Reminder that Tiger is tearing it up on Golf Channel right now.

>Why do millennials think they know everything?
Google gives them instant answers to many questions, but they've never dug deep into any subject. Thus they have cursory knowledge of many subjects and mistake that breadth for true knowledge while they wouldn't be worth talking to about any given topic.

Theres a bunch of people who are always in his twitter mentions. They really are obsessed with making their "le quirky xD Drumpf" tweets

this.

WE WUZ PHILSOSOPHER-KANGZ AND SHIIIET

Rare! Saved and thank you. Heres a rare as trade off

>trumplestiltskin
Those songs are great desu.

All cucks have those weird 5 y/o drawing pictures. It's really unsettling.

Many of these bastards know absolutely nothing so they reject something and stay knowing nothing

literally this. as a species, we have never had so much information at our fingertips and we have never been so fucking uninformed

Ahahahaha i saw this faggot yesterday. He got triggered by Trump Taiwan tweets.

Look at his twitter, he is only using it to be angry and reply to every Trump's tweet, literally nothing else.

You know how girls got into video games despite not knowing anything about games and wanting to do nothing but complain about the most trivial things so they can ruin all of gaming and feel better about themselves? The same principle is with millennials and politics.

I was actually tweeting at this guy about the draft lol.

Agreed
>checked

says the angsty teen who can't sleep because people MAY be posting on twitter and he doesn't want to miss THAT.

they are basically still stuck in kindergarden

what

>formerly at the economist

loser

He has the same amount of political experience as Drumpf lol

I was actually tweeting at this guy about the draft lol.

I was actually tweeting at this guy a couple days ago about the draft

Stop posting generation threads.

Every generation says the same shit about the next generation.

Plato's Allegory is catnip to functionally illiterate kids who spend their hard earned pay from a 5 hour shift at dominos on cigarettes, beer, lottery tickets and a dime of weed.

I was actually tweeting at this guy about the draft a few days ago. What a small world lol.

>smarter the boomers
>canadian intellectuals

Most of the Millenials here understand that Gen Z is fucking based.

Stop posting spam.

I hate these virtue signalling faggots. When Trump is inaugurated, I want them to park his personal Twitter and use the POTUS account only with no reply function. No point to give fags like that a platform to shit on a sitting President on his own account.

/thread.

Am I missing a meme here? Or is this the birth of one?

Exactly. Look at Obama's twitter feed. Almost all replies heaping praise on him and shitting on Trump. Don't really see conservatives and Republicans talking shit on his feed because they have class. PE Trump will have nothing but bile spewed at him by these leftists for the next 8 years.

I was interestingly, a few days ago, it being a small world, because of the draft, tweeting to this guy about it.

Confirmation bias if I've ever seen it.

Because leftists are dumb idiotswho belive that because they went to uni they are gods while in fact they only manage to repeat some shit they teacher told them to learn...

Might be a type of #pizzgate sign to their fellow travelers.

draft tweet world small

Go look at the @POTUS feed. Twitter is mostly young and liberal folks so Trump will take heat on everything he says while Obama gets his e-dick sucked by 80% of the userbase for not accomplishing anything worthwhile in 8 years.

Wow, what a small world aint it?
I was discussing the draft with this gentleman a few days ago over twitter. lol.

I don't know....this is strange.

first meme best meme

memes

We certainly don't, but I deal with and talk to older people constantly who assume I don't know anything that happened before 1980 and it fucking pisses me off.

Had an old fuckfart last night try to tell me when WWI is so I said you don't have to tell me that. His response was that he has to assume people my age don't that stuff. Funny cause he thought WWI started in 1915. I told him broad assumptions and generalizations like this are not only insulting, but makes him look stupid. He stopped talking to me because I gave off the vibe "that I know everything" when the real issue was that he doesn't know fuckshit.

You both sound like dickbags.

You sound like an autistic ass.

>this exchange

the stupid shit that makes me laugh, goddamn

>person holding their phone connected to the internet
>one button press and a couple light touches of the finger and you have a box ready for your input, willing to tell you whatever you may want to know
>"uhhh does anyone know how to get to X street from here"
>"hey can you tell me what time this store closes"
>etc.
>etc.
>etc.

And of course if you tell someone to look it up you're the bad guy for some fucking reason or another

"i'm trying to make conversation"
"i don't need to know THAT badly"
"wow how about we all just fucking sit and stare at our phones then, huh" (exactly what they've been doing for the last hour)

I shouldn't feel like crotchety old fuck at age 25

you sound like a mega autist

controlled narrative. they haven't figured out the scripting yet, still many bugs

I have fun trolling people by saying Tiger Woods is washed up. I don't even watch golf but I love getting "muh greatest golfer of all time" speeches.

Agreed, they are not enlightened like I am. They have not seen the wisdom of god emperor trump and his many redpills

Millenials are broke ass burger-flippers

Maybe you have shitty friends.

>googlin shit to settle bar arguments crew

I don't have the luxury of picking and choosing who I'm around at all times, and none of those people who pull that shit are my friends.

And I'm not talking about friendly debates ending in "NOPE THAT'S WRONG I GOOGLED A PROOFS", I'm talking someone looking up from their phone for the first time in 45 mins, in the middle of an actual conversation, just to pipe up and ask some inane specific question they could have easily found the answer to on their own. But no, they've lost the ability to follow a conversation so they opt out and choose to contribute solely via being an occasional annoyance, like an itch everyone has to scratch before continuing what they were doing